Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Peridot’s PWYW Art. (Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@peridotgem5

Just wondering if your still doing the WoF art?
@peridotgem5

Just wondering if your still doing the WoF art?
nc2b4dJ.gif
@SpectralRose

I’m so sorry I had completely forgotten. With my short hiatus it completely slipped my mind. I’ll try my best to complete it soon.
@SpectralRose

I’m so sorry I had completely forgotten. With my short hiatus it completely slipped my mind. I’ll try my best to complete it soon.
@peridotgem5

Don't worry no rush, I just wanted to check in :D
@peridotgem5

Don't worry no rush, I just wanted to check in :D
nc2b4dJ.gif
@spectralrose Sorry it took FOREVER. Here you go! [img]https://i.ibb.co/njst4Ls/C48-A40-B4-F0-DB-4-E60-974-A-57681-CF277-E9.png[/img]
@spectralrose

Sorry it took FOREVER. Here you go!

C48-A40-B4-F0-DB-4-E60-974-A-57681-CF277-E9.png
@Peridotgem5 Thank you! It looks awesome [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Peridotgem5

Thank you! It looks awesome
nc2b4dJ.gif
Wow! I see you've got a lot better! I was wondering if you could do a headshot of Yahalomit? If you don't remember her she's the first dragon in my lair. Could you make her have a rose in her mouth? Any pose is fine. Would 50kt be ok? @peridotgem5
Wow! I see you've got a lot better! I was wondering if you could do a headshot of Yahalomit? If you don't remember her she's the first dragon in my lair. Could you make her have a rose in her mouth? Any pose is fine. Would 50kt be ok? @peridotgem5
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
@redlego

I’m very sorry, but I’m actually closed. I thought I’d put that up but it appears I didn’t.
@redlego

I’m very sorry, but I’m actually closed. I thought I’d put that up but it appears I didn’t.
Oh its ok lol. Ill take this time to say hi! XD
Oh its ok lol. Ill take this time to say hi! XD
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13