Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) ♥ Tahoma's ArtShop ♥
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
@Huolon

Hehe, that sounds perfect! Just send the payment and I'll mark you down! I like to send progress images to keep my clients updated and to be able to pitch in some notes, so expect some of those soon!
@Huolon

Hehe, that sounds perfect! Just send the payment and I'll mark you down! I like to send progress images to keep my clients updated and to be able to pitch in some notes, so expect some of those soon!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma sweet, ok i'll figure out those in a sec then send the CR [emoji=familiar heart size=1] but of course I [s]was hoping[/s] am completely fine with you choosing Alek to do ^^
@Tahoma

sweet, ok i'll figure out those in a sec then send the CR

but of course I was hoping am completely fine with you choosing Alek to do ^^
@tahoma

hello!! i think i understand how flameforger's pricing works? i'd like to get a flat headshot of my fursona if possible. i'd be happy to pay in old fest apparel too if you'd like, i'm gonna make this post and then go cross-reference my inventory/dressed up dragons at LAH
@tahoma

hello!! i think i understand how flameforger's pricing works? i'd like to get a flat headshot of my fursona if possible. i'd be happy to pay in old fest apparel too if you'd like, i'm gonna make this post and then go cross-reference my inventory/dressed up dragons at LAH
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
Thank you for the heads-up! Good luck with classes, I hope everything goes well there. c:
Thank you for the heads-up! Good luck with classes, I hope everything goes well there. c:
BEPjgXW.png
@neonpine

Oh my gosh, your fursona is so cute! For flat headshot that discount will make the price 2,700 gems/2,700,000 treasure. You can absolutely add in old festival items to make the payment and cover any remaining currency with currency <3
@neonpine

Oh my gosh, your fursona is so cute! For flat headshot that discount will make the price 2,700 gems/2,700,000 treasure. You can absolutely add in old festival items to make the payment and cover any remaining currency with currency <3
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
@Tahoma okay!! these are the prices i just found on the AH for the following: 545g [item=seashell mantle] 1950g [item=companion comet] 400g [item=infectionist's sash] whiiiiich comes to 2895g total. not sure if you're okay with payment being fully items? i'd be happy to swap out either the sash or the mantle for g if you wanted edit: here are the items as proof idk if that's something ppl do anymore [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52495286][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524953/52495286_350.png[/img][/url]
@Tahoma

okay!! these are the prices i just found on the AH for the following:

545g Seashell Mantle
1950g Companion Comet
400g Infectionist's Sash

whiiiiich comes to 2895g total. not sure if you're okay with payment being fully items? i'd be happy to swap out either the sash or the mantle for g if you wanted

edit: here are the items as proof idk if that's something ppl do anymore
52495286_350.png
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
@neonpine

No worries, I'm perfectly fine with this! Just send the items over and I'll mark you down <3
@neonpine

No worries, I'm perfectly fine with this! Just send the items over and I'll mark you down <3
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
@tahoma done!
@tahoma done!
@Tahoma

I'd like to claim a slot as well!
@Tahoma

I'd like to claim a slot as well!
krsN53F.png
@Tahoma yo congrats on the fest skin!! it looks [i]amazing[/i] [b]Username:[/b] snailmuffin [b]Payment Method:[/b] mixed - the following items plus the remaining cost in gems: [item=disoriented spirit] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/fam?itemname=disoriented+spirit&collapse=1&nocollapse=1&perpage=50&sort=unit_cost_asc]265g on the ah currently[/url]) [item=mock firebird] (200g gem mp price) [item=vista: eye see you] (250g/250kt mp price) [item=vista: animated statue] (250g/250kt mp price) [item=trickster's magic cards] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/app?itemname=trickster%27s+magic+cards&collapse=1&perpage=50]250kt on ah currently[/url]) = 1215g total [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/1308640.eli-palatna#21481217]eli[/url] [b]Drawing Type:[/b] flat color full body like the last piece please! [b]Complex Background?[/b] (Y/[b]N[/b]) [b]Notes:[/b] i was wondering if it would be possible to have them holding a mask, partially concealing their face ([url=https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-woman-holding-theatre-mask-attractive-against-black-background-studio-image79011804]something like this[/url]?) while they smirk/look smug? if you have something else in mind that would fit them better, i'd be for it :^0c[indent][/indent]
@Tahoma
yo congrats on the fest skin!! it looks amazing
Username: snailmuffin
Payment Method: mixed - the following items plus the remaining cost in gems:
Disoriented Spirit (265g on the ah currently)
Mock Firebird (200g gem mp price)
Vista: Eye See You (250g/250kt mp price)
Vista: Animated Statue (250g/250kt mp price)
Trickster's Magic Cards (250kt on ah currently)
= 1215g total

Dragon/Character: eli
Drawing Type: flat color full body like the last piece please!
Complex Background? (Y/N)

Notes: i was wondering if it would be possible to have them holding a mask, partially concealing their face (something like this?) while they smirk/look smug? if you have something else in mind that would fit them better, i'd be for it :^0c
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22