Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) ♥ Tahoma's ArtShop ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Username: Vampire
Payment Method: Mixed

Dragon/Character: https://sta.sh/21jyno9ykdbq
Drawing Type: (x1) Fullbody Flat, (x1) Inked Bust
Complex Background? None

Notes: Feel free to choose 2 characters that work best with your mood/style. I appreciate it! Also a link back to my board if you need it (X)

Username: Vampire
Payment Method: Mixed

Dragon/Character: https://sta.sh/21jyno9ykdbq
Drawing Type: (x1) Fullbody Flat, (x1) Inked Bust
Complex Background? None

Notes: Feel free to choose 2 characters that work best with your mood/style. I appreciate it! Also a link back to my board if you need it (X)
@Vampire

Thanks so much for commissioning me! Send the items and I'll get started. And like the others, I'll send you the sketches to confirm if it's what you'd like and I'll finish them up from there!
@Vampire

Thanks so much for commissioning me! Send the items and I'll get started. And like the others, I'll send you the sketches to confirm if it's what you'd like and I'll finish them up from there!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma

Username: tewro
Payment Method: 2600 gems

Dragon/Character: my man salinger :>
Drawing Type: waist-up flat colour
Complex Background? no

Notes: HONESTLY he's an awful human being™ so i reckon uhh smirking/looking kinda intimidating?? his jacket is sheepskin (something like this but green) and he wears a plain black shirt + dark jeans c: honestly feel free to take liberties with his outfit tho!
@Tahoma

Username: tewro
Payment Method: 2600 gems

Dragon/Character: my man salinger :>
Drawing Type: waist-up flat colour
Complex Background? no

Notes: HONESTLY he's an awful human being™ so i reckon uhh smirking/looking kinda intimidating?? his jacket is sheepskin (something like this but green) and he wears a plain black shirt + dark jeans c: honestly feel free to take liberties with his outfit tho!
@Tahoma

can you do ship art? How much would be for an extra character?
@Tahoma

can you do ship art? How much would be for an extra character?
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@Tahoma Hello! You have very lovely style! If it's alright I would love a slot?

Username: Nanabbi
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: x (pick whichever you want)
Drawing Type: Flat Color / Waist up
Complex Background? No

Notes: Each character has an one sentence description of their personality (those that are in folders might need a reload of the page for the description to show) and moodboards to get a general idea for aesthetics etc.
@Tahoma Hello! You have very lovely style! If it's alright I would love a slot?

Username: Nanabbi
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: x (pick whichever you want)
Drawing Type: Flat Color / Waist up
Complex Background? No

Notes: Each character has an one sentence description of their personality (those that are in folders might need a reload of the page for the description to show) and moodboards to get a general idea for aesthetics etc.
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
@Tewro
Aye! I can certainly take that order~ The total will be 2,600 gems. Send the payment and I'll get started! I'll drop a sketch by for a checkover and I'll work on it from there~

@Luminamorte
Hi! I can definitely do ship art. I'd say that an additional character would be 85% off from the original price.

@Nanabbi
AaAAH, thank you so much! The cost would be 2,600. Send the crossroads and I'll get started! I'll drop a sketch off for a check over and I'll get to work from there~
@Tewro
Aye! I can certainly take that order~ The total will be 2,600 gems. Send the payment and I'll get started! I'll drop a sketch by for a checkover and I'll work on it from there~

@Luminamorte
Hi! I can definitely do ship art. I'd say that an additional character would be 85% off from the original price.

@Nanabbi
AaAAH, thank you so much! The cost would be 2,600. Send the crossroads and I'll get started! I'll drop a sketch off for a check over and I'll get to work from there~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
@Tahoma

sent! ' v '
@Tahoma

sent! ' v '
@Tahoma Thank you! I'll send them over~
@Tahoma Thank you! I'll send them over~
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
Username: LuminaMorte
Payment Method: is 1850 gems okay?

Dragon/Character: Here and here!
Drawing Type: inked bust
Complex Background? Nope

Notes: Anything loving would be great! They're married :)

@tahoma
Username: LuminaMorte
Payment Method: is 1850 gems okay?

Dragon/Character: Here and here!
Drawing Type: inked bust
Complex Background? Nope

Notes: Anything loving would be great! They're married :)

@tahoma
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@Luminamorte

Hey hey! Sorry for the holdup, got a little busy. 1850 is perfect! Send the payment and I'll get started~ Like everyone else, I'll send a sketch for a lookover and we'll go from there!
@Luminamorte

Hey hey! Sorry for the holdup, got a little busy. 1850 is perfect! Send the payment and I'll get started~ Like everyone else, I'll send a sketch for a lookover and we'll go from there!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22