Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED
@daisiology
The link to the dragon isn’t there :0

@galaxanova
The price for dragon form is 360 levels
Humans will be 330 levels ^v^
Also noting you down for a slot
@daisiology
The link to the dragon isn’t there :0

@galaxanova
The price for dragon form is 360 levels
Humans will be 330 levels ^v^
Also noting you down for a slot
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@daisiology
A cutie! That’ll be 100 levels o3o

@silverbelle
Of course! Which kitty do you want drawn?
@daisiology
A cutie! That’ll be 100 levels o3o

@silverbelle
Of course! Which kitty do you want drawn?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Gotcha! I’ll aim to send them to you by tonight or noon tomorrow if that’s okay.
@Joydom Gotcha! I’ll aim to send them to you by tonight or noon tomorrow if that’s okay.
KdvMjFB.png
@Joydom

Awesome, I'd like them as humans then! I'll upload better refs and send the levels tomorrow :D
@Joydom

Awesome, I'd like them as humans then! I'll upload better refs and send the levels tomorrow :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova
Great thanks sm! By any chance can you pm me the refs so I don’t lose em ouo
@galaxanova
Great thanks sm! By any chance can you pm me the refs so I don’t lose em ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom i've edited my form! If possibly could i get my black kitty and my two fangars included too? I can pay extra levels~ THank you!!
@Joydom i've edited my form! If possibly could i get my black kitty and my two fangars included too? I can pay extra levels~ THank you!!
r7P00ic.png
@silverbelle
The added characters will make it 170 levels, is that fine?

Also also you can only order one thing atm, since I don’t wanna be flooded t.t so is it the sketch chibi or sketch page you want done
@silverbelle
The added characters will make it 170 levels, is that fine?

Also also you can only order one thing atm, since I don’t wanna be flooded t.t so is it the sketch chibi or sketch page you want done
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom so would it be 170 levels each for the two gradient sketches and the chibi sketch? Total 510 levels?
@Joydom so would it be 170 levels each for the two gradient sketches and the chibi sketch? Total 510 levels?
r7P00ic.png
@silverbelle
Please just pick one out of the commissions you’re asking for, since I don’t want to be flooded too much atm. So I’m just taking 1 commission per customer at a time
@silverbelle
Please just pick one out of the commissions you’re asking for, since I don’t want to be flooded too much atm. So I’m just taking 1 commission per customer at a time
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom oh i saw that someone else ordered 3 chibi sketches so i thought it was alright sorry~

Would it be possible to get gradient sketches of Isis in her human form and her dragon form?
@Joydom oh i saw that someone else ordered 3 chibi sketches so i thought it was alright sorry~

Would it be possible to get gradient sketches of Isis in her human form and her dragon form?
r7P00ic.png