Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pilot's Ink Art Shop - PINGLIST ONLY
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Hikumi It's no problem! ^^ Glad to hear back from you! I'll try to make the adjustments to her physical anatomy and show you again! I wasn't sure by how much she'd be taller, but I'll try to make a more visible difference! (Also for Kira's chubbiness) I'm glad that the clothes, expression and pose are OK! ^^ They are a cute couple to draw haha

As it's a bit late where I am, jsyk - I'll probably show you another sketch with the adjustments tomorrow!
@Hikumi It's no problem! ^^ Glad to hear back from you! I'll try to make the adjustments to her physical anatomy and show you again! I wasn't sure by how much she'd be taller, but I'll try to make a more visible difference! (Also for Kira's chubbiness) I'm glad that the clothes, expression and pose are OK! ^^ They are a cute couple to draw haha

As it's a bit late where I am, jsyk - I'll probably show you another sketch with the adjustments tomorrow!
21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
@Hikumi Are these proportions (height & weight-wise) better? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/672372682481729547/695845225293152296/IMG_20200404_115956.jpg[/img] [i]* Please don't worry about the facial expressions and details - I focused on fixing the proportions this time just so I have a clearer grasp of it. I will show you the sketch on watercolor paper before I start painting anything. [/i]:) [rule] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2815550/1#post_42116233]< back to slots list >[/url][/center]
@Hikumi Are these proportions (height & weight-wise) better?

IMG_20200404_115956.jpg
* Please don't worry about the facial expressions and details - I focused on fixing the proportions this time just so I have a clearer grasp of it. I will show you the sketch on watercolor paper before I start painting anything. :)

21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
from @pilotbites:
Quote:
First announcement
Hello! Two things: first, just so you all know, I am testing out a small idea. Lordqube, who by the goodness of her heart, is helping me out with odd hours and if this goes well, I might do it again.

Basically, she will make a post in my place for a certain number of slots. Forms can be sent after she notes your name and any questions will be answered when I'm awake! (Please @ me)

So, that being said - I am opening two unclaimed slots!

How can you claim this slot? Pinglist has 24hr priority for these slots! Please @/LordQube and ask if you can have the slot. It's first come, first serve. If unclaimed, it goes public!

If you miss this timeslot, it's okay. There will be more later. Please @ me, not Lordqube, with your questions! Payment can be any type! The slots list will be edited later.
Quote:
Second announcement!
Due to my area currently in quarantine and lockdown, I may have to limit the amount of trad commissions (save for the ones who are already listed). I can't go out to buy materials and many couriers are currently closed so online deliveries are out.

For now, I will have to limit each slot with a maximum of one form as well! Thank you!

claimed slot:
  • Vovina
  • Hikumi*
  • GlitchingFlame*

@nilah @Pearlimose @CHUUNIBYOU @Shiftie @StormCaleum @FauxUnu @Hikumi @Mazurkas @belphekit @mintea00 @Teg741 @vimai @Anchoram @BoopSnoot @AardRinn @Ranmaru @YuriLeclerc @Plushstiel @EtherealDreams @FallenAngel @Rhin @Coward @SaltyGhost @Alpestris @BabyBumbleBee @Pinkdragonwings @Aehdncl @MythicalViper @ladylilitu @pooses @SmokeGhost @ProtonBonfire @Wolftears @Glitchingflame @Limikkin @Waleskayu @benetton @nearku @kunikida @VoidQueenSat @gamjubean @Jaderannosaurus @Catmints @Vovina @suyazu @ImagineWagons420 @Asterodea @Azurine @Abs0lute @Tipsylover @GlitchyOddy @Liliun @courierssix @paradiso @PrismaticSkies @neonpine @CosmicReject @momiji @aegolieus @Wakener @Alpestris @onemessyperson
from @pilotbites:
Quote:
First announcement
Hello! Two things: first, just so you all know, I am testing out a small idea. Lordqube, who by the goodness of her heart, is helping me out with odd hours and if this goes well, I might do it again.

Basically, she will make a post in my place for a certain number of slots. Forms can be sent after she notes your name and any questions will be answered when I'm awake! (Please @ me)

So, that being said - I am opening two unclaimed slots!

How can you claim this slot? Pinglist has 24hr priority for these slots! Please @/LordQube and ask if you can have the slot. It's first come, first serve. If unclaimed, it goes public!

If you miss this timeslot, it's okay. There will be more later. Please @ me, not Lordqube, with your questions! Payment can be any type! The slots list will be edited later.
Quote:
Second announcement!
Due to my area currently in quarantine and lockdown, I may have to limit the amount of trad commissions (save for the ones who are already listed). I can't go out to buy materials and many couriers are currently closed so online deliveries are out.

For now, I will have to limit each slot with a maximum of one form as well! Thank you!

claimed slot:
  • Vovina
  • Hikumi*
  • GlitchingFlame*

@nilah @Pearlimose @CHUUNIBYOU @Shiftie @StormCaleum @FauxUnu @Hikumi @Mazurkas @belphekit @mintea00 @Teg741 @vimai @Anchoram @BoopSnoot @AardRinn @Ranmaru @YuriLeclerc @Plushstiel @EtherealDreams @FallenAngel @Rhin @Coward @SaltyGhost @Alpestris @BabyBumbleBee @Pinkdragonwings @Aehdncl @MythicalViper @ladylilitu @pooses @SmokeGhost @ProtonBonfire @Wolftears @Glitchingflame @Limikkin @Waleskayu @benetton @nearku @kunikida @VoidQueenSat @gamjubean @Jaderannosaurus @Catmints @Vovina @suyazu @ImagineWagons420 @Asterodea @Azurine @Abs0lute @Tipsylover @GlitchyOddy @Liliun @courierssix @paradiso @PrismaticSkies @neonpine @CosmicReject @momiji @aegolieus @Wakener @Alpestris @onemessyperson
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@LordQube Thank you for helping out with this! May I claim a slot please?
@LordQube Thank you for helping out with this! May I claim a slot please?
r6J6MbS.png
@pilotbites heck yes they look quite better now <3 I think they are good to go - the lightning sprite is almost there for you !

@LordQube mmm if I am still on orders, is it ok to claim another slot or would that be too weird? Id be interested in claiming a slot sketch!
@pilotbites heck yes they look quite better now <3 I think they are good to go - the lightning sprite is almost there for you !

@LordQube mmm if I am still on orders, is it ok to claim another slot or would that be too weird? Id be interested in claiming a slot sketch!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@LordQube

Could I claim an inked slot? *o*

Gosh these get filled so fast! Better luck next time ;v;/
@LordQube

Could I claim an inked slot? *o*

Gosh these get filled so fast! Better luck next time ;v;/
Artboard-1.png
these go by so quick ahhh. good stuff! hopefully i can be quicker next time
these go by so quick ahhh. good stuff! hopefully i can be quicker next time
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@Vovina Added!

@Hikumi I'm not sure. I'll slot you in and let @pilotbites decide

@GlitchingFlame I can go ahead and put you in at this point, as I'm not sure what pilotbites would like to do with this situation. So both you and Hikumi will be tentative until she can get to these later.
@Vovina Added!

@Hikumi I'm not sure. I'll slot you in and let @pilotbites decide

@GlitchingFlame I can go ahead and put you in at this point, as I'm not sure what pilotbites would like to do with this situation. So both you and Hikumi will be tentative until she can get to these later.
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@LordQube alright, thank you! I know it might be a weird situation fhsfhs
if I dont get it this round I'll make sure to snag one next time if Im online when slots open :)c
@LordQube alright, thank you! I know it might be a weird situation fhsfhs
if I dont get it this round I'll make sure to snag one next time if Im online when slots open :)c
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@LordQube

Awh thank you so much! Please let pilotbites know that if it's too inconvenient, I'd be more than happy to wait longer ^^ (been waiting for 3 months since I just got enough money for payment, so a little more won't hurt :))

Edit: I'll post mine as well for convenience ^^

@/pilotbites
Quote:
COMMISSION FORM:

Style: Halfbody
Type: Ink!
Reference pictures: here! There are plenty of human refs in his bio ^^
Notes: Confident, playful, flirty. In addition to being clever, he's also mischievous with a good heart. He greatly enjoys tricking the rich and redistributing their wealth. He's also not above from outright stealing from them, but tricking the rich into giving away their wealth is much more satisfying.
Preferred payment: Gems
Would you allow me to post the commission on my social media? yes :)
Would you want to be tagged? YES
(Optional: Can be answered privately)Social media username/s: IG: GlitchingFlame, toyhouse: GlitchingFlame, tumblr: GlitchingFlame
@LordQube

Awh thank you so much! Please let pilotbites know that if it's too inconvenient, I'd be more than happy to wait longer ^^ (been waiting for 3 months since I just got enough money for payment, so a little more won't hurt :))

Edit: I'll post mine as well for convenience ^^

@/pilotbites
Quote:
COMMISSION FORM:

Style: Halfbody
Type: Ink!
Reference pictures: here! There are plenty of human refs in his bio ^^
Notes: Confident, playful, flirty. In addition to being clever, he's also mischievous with a good heart. He greatly enjoys tricking the rich and redistributing their wealth. He's also not above from outright stealing from them, but tricking the rich into giving away their wealth is much more satisfying.
Preferred payment: Gems
Would you allow me to post the commission on my social media? yes :)
Would you want to be tagged? YES
(Optional: Can be answered privately)Social media username/s: IG: GlitchingFlame, toyhouse: GlitchingFlame, tumblr: GlitchingFlame
Artboard-1.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29