Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NebulaLagoon's Art Shop (USD/G)
1 2 3 4
@Valyrie Thank you for ordering! I can make the eyes red, not extra charge needed :) (I might add that option actually) And I'll draw a spiral with thylacine, I got faster and got a better tablet since the last time I drew one :)

I'll make the sketch tomorrow probably - can I send it to you via discord? It's easier for me than using PMs :)
@Valyrie Thank you for ordering! I can make the eyes red, not extra charge needed :) (I might add that option actually) And I'll draw a spiral with thylacine, I got faster and got a better tablet since the last time I drew one :)

I'll make the sketch tomorrow probably - can I send it to you via discord? It's easier for me than using PMs :)
@NebulaLagoon Awesome. Thank you! Discord is good, I actually check it more often than here. <3
@NebulaLagoon Awesome. Thank you! Discord is good, I actually check it more often than here. <3
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@NebulaLagoon Name: Missixo Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18536360] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185364/18536360_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression: pensive/thinking Special: He's got ink splatters in his mane from absently flicking his brush and his fur is distinctly ruffled from his breezy magic Payment: PayPal you have no idea how excited i got when i saw the notification for your shop!
@NebulaLagoon

Name: Missixo
Dragon:
18536360_350.png

Expression: pensive/thinking
Special: He's got ink splatters in his mane from absently flicking his brush and his fur is distinctly ruffled from his breezy magic
Payment: PayPal

you have no idea how excited i got when i saw the notification for your shop!
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
@NebulaLagoon Aww yiss, I'm excited for this! Too bad I ended up missing the slots, but there's always next time. Could I also be added to the pinglist for new stuff?
@NebulaLagoon Aww yiss, I'm excited for this! Too bad I ended up missing the slots, but there's always next time. Could I also be added to the pinglist for new stuff?
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Missixo Thank you! I'll get started on it as soon as I can, I'll send you the sketch once it's done :)

@Llealynarisia I added you to the pinglist :) I'm planning to finish all the current commissions this week, so new slots should open pretty soon :)
@Missixo Thank you! I'll get started on it as soon as I can, I'll send you the sketch once it's done :)

@Llealynarisia I added you to the pinglist :) I'm planning to finish all the current commissions this week, so new slots should open pretty soon :)
@NebulaLagoon do you need my discord info? i'm fine with it if it makes things easier.
@NebulaLagoon do you need my discord info? i'm fine with it if it makes things easier.
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
@Missixo If you don't mind, you can PM me the info. I usually have discord open while I draw, so I can just drop you screenshots, instead of having to upload them somewhere.
@Missixo If you don't mind, you can PM me the info. I usually have discord open while I draw, so I can just drop you screenshots, instead of having to upload them somewhere.
@NebulaLagoon
Hey there! I'd love to be pinged when you open new slots/have new art styles as well!
@NebulaLagoon
Hey there! I'd love to be pinged when you open new slots/have new art styles as well!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia Got you added!
@Pressia Got you added!
@Valyrie @Missixo @Caitninja @queenmera @mcchicken @blackfirewolves @CorvidKnight @Trachynhawb @LitetalyAiden @onemessyperson @Pressia @Llealynarisia

3 new slots are open! Also, let me know if/when you want to be removed from the pinglist (otherwise I'll just keep pinging you).
@Valyrie @Missixo @Caitninja @queenmera @mcchicken @blackfirewolves @CorvidKnight @Trachynhawb @LitetalyAiden @onemessyperson @Pressia @Llealynarisia

3 new slots are open! Also, let me know if/when you want to be removed from the pinglist (otherwise I'll just keep pinging you).
1 2 3 4