Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45
@dadminkestler I LOVE THESE! I'm happy they're done on Valentine's day, they feel even more special for these lizards. Thank you so much!
@dadminkestler I LOVE THESE! I'm happy they're done on Valentine's day, they feel even more special for these lizards. Thank you so much!
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@Skritnaja Hi there, here's your finished adopt. I hope you like it! Please let me know if there's anything I need to tweak and thank you for supporting plague! [emoji=plague rune size=1] [url=https://imgur.com/x2vqrxc][img]http://i.imgur.com/x2vqrxc.png[/img][/url]
@Skritnaja Hi there, here's your finished adopt. I hope you like it! Please let me know if there's anything I need to tweak and thank you for supporting plague!

x2vqrxc.png
8pynFqQ.png
@Tavvi
No worries! 444 more levels coming your way.

All sent.
@Tavvi
No worries! 444 more levels coming your way.

All sent.
QFXpYkj.png
@tafficat got them!
@tafficat got them!
@tavvi Incoming wave of PA's for @Theine !
@tavvi Incoming wave of PA's for @Theine !
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
@FloofinBird (cute name btw) just let me know when you are finished loading!
@FloofinBird (cute name btw) just let me know when you are finished loading!
@Tavvi Wave complete! That should be 43 x 6 for 258 levels total.
@Tavvi Wave complete! That should be 43 x 6 for 258 levels total.
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ButtRocks

Setting up 1t PAs for remaining 196 levels for Sheta! It'll be 16 x level 10 and 4 x level 9. That should complete my order.
@ButtRocks

Setting up 1t PAs for remaining 196 levels for Sheta! It'll be 16 x level 10 and 4 x level 9. That should complete my order.
w6Voqf6.png
@FloofinBird (sorry for all the pings) got them all counted and set for ya! Thanks for supporting Plague!
@FloofinBird (sorry for all the pings) got them all counted and set for ya! Thanks for supporting Plague!
@Arapocalypse sending you 40 level 7's for HeadlessKing for my order! PA flood incoming
@Arapocalypse sending you 40 level 7's for HeadlessKing for my order! PA flood incoming
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45