Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opal Arts [T / G] Digital Art Shop {WIP}
[center][size=7]This shop is currently being set up/coded and examples are being made, [color=red]Please DO NOT COMMENT[/color] until we're open for business. Thank You :)[/size][/center] [Center][size=7]Opal Arts Art Shop[/size] [size=3][img]Note to self: put the image here later[/img] Intro | Available Arts | Gallery | Price Form and Discounts | Pinglists | Affiliates Welcome to Opal Arts! Here we specialize in the cartoonish digital arts. Everything is decently cheap in my opinion, I price everything by how much time and effort it takes to make the art piece for you. Can’t afford something? Check my wishlist and see if you can use some of those items to lower the cost or pay for the entire drawing! I do offer discounts and accept mixed payments :) Rules and General Information [u]Things I will Draw[/u] Will Draw Blood/violence FR Dragons (Busts only atm) *Animal-like Characters **OC Characters {divider here} Will Not Draw **Mecha/comlex robot stuff Anything against FR’s Terms of Service ‘Suggestive’ stuff[/size] [size=2]*Some I won’t draw because I'm unable to, I’ll let you know If I can’t draw it. **Depending on how complex the character is, I may or may not be able to draw it exactly how the original looks. I’ll draw robotic characters if they’re decently simple.[/size]
This shop is currently being set up/coded and examples are being made,
Please DO NOT COMMENT until we're open for business.
Thank You :)
Opal Arts
Art Shop

[img]Note to self: put the image here later[/img]

Intro | Available Arts | Gallery | Price Form and Discounts | Pinglists | Affiliates

Welcome to Opal Arts! Here we specialize in the cartoonish digital arts. Everything is decently cheap in my opinion, I price everything by how much time and effort it takes to make the art piece for you. Can’t afford something? Check my wishlist and see if you can use some of those items to lower the cost or pay for the entire drawing! I do offer discounts and accept mixed payments :)

Rules and General Information

Things I will Draw

Will Draw
Blood/violence
FR Dragons (Busts only atm)
*Animal-like Characters
**OC Characters

{divider here}

Will Not Draw
**Mecha/comlex robot stuff
Anything against FR’s Terms of Service
‘Suggestive’ stuff

*Some I won’t draw because I'm unable to, I’ll let you know If I can’t draw it.
**Depending on how complex the character is, I may or may not be able to draw it exactly how the original looks. I’ll draw robotic characters if they’re decently simple.

They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
Reserved
Reserved
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png