Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Little Bird Words // Painterly for Plush
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@SensitivePigeon ^^
Link: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=497079&tab=dragon&did=56957342
Desired Commission type: Lore please!
Length/Word count estimate: 100
Payment type: Free Drabble! (From Discord!)
Discord: DrowningInTheDark#0666 (also NuclearSlade from fr discord!)
Additional notes: Have fun with it!!

Tysm!!! :3
@SensitivePigeon ^^
Link: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=497079&tab=dragon&did=56957342
Desired Commission type: Lore please!
Length/Word count estimate: 100
Payment type: Free Drabble! (From Discord!)
Discord: DrowningInTheDark#0666 (also NuclearSlade from fr discord!)
Additional notes: Have fun with it!!

Tysm!!! :3
This is neat :o can I be added to your pinglist? Link to Dragon/Lair/Your notes: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54062362] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540624/54062362_350.png[/img] [/url] Desired Commission type: Drabble Length/Word count estimate: Drabble length Payment type: Free drabble day :D Discord/Twitter/Email or PMs?: I'll probably reply fastest on Discord! (Kilwin#4006) Additional notes: Could it possibly be one of his letters?
This is neat :o can I be added to your pinglist?

Link to Dragon/Lair/Your notes:
54062362_350.png

Desired Commission type: Drabble
Length/Word count estimate: Drabble length
Payment type: Free drabble day :D
Discord/Twitter/Email or PMs?: I'll probably reply fastest on Discord! (Kilwin#4006)
Additional notes: Could it possibly be one of his letters?
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@NuclearSlade
here it is! let me know if you want to adjust!
Quote:
Winter winds bite, ravaging the unprepared, feasting on the weak.

They do not dare do more than nibble at this fae. He has flown with the North Wind and knows a cold that freezes down to the bone. He has sought the Southern Wind and found the heat that burns beneath the skin. His travels take him near and far, all over Soreinth, and beyond where lessers call “the edge of the world.”

He has seen things that shudder the soul and endured. His love of people has never failed him. He lacks a home in physical, but finds it in the hearts of those he meets. His taste for exotic cuisine and interesting tales is never sated. He flies like the wind: Forever onward.

@Kilwin

here you go! let me know if you want me to fix anything!
Quote:
My darling stars.

How often I think of joining you and shining on into the night. I long for the days I can see your faces, hear your voices, soar with you toward eternity. The infinite cosmos before us and the past laid to rest, as you were so long ago. No beasts, no monsters: only peace and home, reunited at last.

But my place is needed here. I am a leader, a protector, though my clan no longer sees me as such. They see me as cold and heartless. No, never. My heart sings for you. On and on, always, a never-ending tune of my devotion.

May all hear it and know that I will always love you.
@NuclearSlade
here it is! let me know if you want to adjust!
Quote:
Winter winds bite, ravaging the unprepared, feasting on the weak.

They do not dare do more than nibble at this fae. He has flown with the North Wind and knows a cold that freezes down to the bone. He has sought the Southern Wind and found the heat that burns beneath the skin. His travels take him near and far, all over Soreinth, and beyond where lessers call “the edge of the world.”

He has seen things that shudder the soul and endured. His love of people has never failed him. He lacks a home in physical, but finds it in the hearts of those he meets. His taste for exotic cuisine and interesting tales is never sated. He flies like the wind: Forever onward.

@Kilwin

here you go! let me know if you want me to fix anything!
Quote:
My darling stars.

How often I think of joining you and shining on into the night. I long for the days I can see your faces, hear your voices, soar with you toward eternity. The infinite cosmos before us and the past laid to rest, as you were so long ago. No beasts, no monsters: only peace and home, reunited at last.

But my place is needed here. I am a leader, a protector, though my clan no longer sees me as such. They see me as cold and heartless. No, never. My heart sings for you. On and on, always, a never-ending tune of my devotion.

May all hear it and know that I will always love you.
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
@SensitivePigeon I love it! Thank you! :D
@SensitivePigeon I love it! Thank you! :D
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
Thank you!! Aaaa I love it!!!
Thank you!! Aaaa I love it!!!
i would like lore for shimmer Link to Dragon/Lair/Your notes: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12194380] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121944/12194380_350.png[/img] [/url] Desired Commission type: Drabble! Length/Word count estimate: Payment type: none (i hope?) Discord/Twitter/Email or PMs?: discord or pms Additional notes: well i need to "finish" his story so heres what i would like to include >gay >now is happy >he is now warm >waterbottle always makes sure he is safe and knows hes loved. >thats when he finally started to love himself, because even if it was the dragons around him the ones that put him down, the change to love himself had to come from him. just read his bio please i can pay for a longer thing, but i want to know what you think before!
i would like lore for shimmer

Link to Dragon/Lair/Your notes:

12194380_350.png

Desired Commission type: Drabble!
Length/Word count estimate:
Payment type: none (i hope?)
Discord/Twitter/Email or PMs?: discord or pms
Additional notes:

well i need to "finish" his story so heres what i would like to include

>gay
>now is happy
>he is now warm
>waterbottle always makes sure he is safe and knows hes loved.
>thats when he finally started to love himself, because even if it was the dragons around him the ones that put him down, the change to love himself had to come from him.

just read his bio please

i can pay for a longer thing, but i want to know what you think before!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika

confirmed! I'll be working on it, and will contact you on discord if there's any questions I have :)
@Dinomatika

confirmed! I'll be working on it, and will contact you on discord if there's any questions I have :)
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
@Dinomatika

Please dm me on discord if you have any problems with what I've written!

Here it is:
Quote:
Gentleness is its own strength.

Shimmer has been reborn, warm and happy in his new state of mind. He has endured the winters and harsh years of an outcast for his dull wings, but has found a new home with his beloved friend Waterbottle. He is refreshed, born anew in love. Love of himself, love of his friends, love given to him by others, but he has found that the truth to happiness is careful cultivation of your own heart by your own hands through storms and wind. Eventually, the world turns, spring comes, and you are rewarded with beautiful blossoms that gather loved ones like summer rain.

If you would like a longer work, I'm open to it!
@Dinomatika

Please dm me on discord if you have any problems with what I've written!

Here it is:
Quote:
Gentleness is its own strength.

Shimmer has been reborn, warm and happy in his new state of mind. He has endured the winters and harsh years of an outcast for his dull wings, but has found a new home with his beloved friend Waterbottle. He is refreshed, born anew in love. Love of himself, love of his friends, love given to him by others, but he has found that the truth to happiness is careful cultivation of your own heart by your own hands through storms and wind. Eventually, the world turns, spring comes, and you are rewarded with beautiful blossoms that gather loved ones like summer rain.

If you would like a longer work, I'm open to it!
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
Thanks! i will think about it! im in a rough spot irl do i may take a while

i love your writing! may i ask for your name in ao3?
Thanks! i will think about it! im in a rough spot irl do i may take a while

i love your writing! may i ask for your name in ao3?
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census

@Dinomatika

Sensitive_Pigeon on ao3!

Feel free to stop by anytime :) Would you like to be on the pinglist in case I end up doing more free stuff?

@Dinomatika

Sensitive_Pigeon on ao3!

Feel free to stop by anytime :) Would you like to be on the pinglist in case I end up doing more free stuff?
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21