Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Devils Art {Closed for good}
1 2 3 4
@evillspawns uhhh hello? I don’t like how I haven’t been responded to in awhile... not to be rude but I’ve given you over a month now and I think that’s more than enough time it’s okay if you have personal stuff going on but like let me know if that’s the case
@evillspawns uhhh hello? I don’t like how I haven’t been responded to in awhile... not to be rude but I’ve given you over a month now and I think that’s more than enough time it’s okay if you have personal stuff going on but like let me know if that’s the case
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
@Excylis @KittyL0rd @Dragakure I think thats all of us?
I see you've ordered here, just like me. I checked their profile and they haven't been on in a while. Over a month, actually. Just wanted to let you know.

@EvillSpawns
We all want to know how the progress is. No rush, you might have personal issues or you forgot.
@Excylis @KittyL0rd @Dragakure I think thats all of us?
I see you've ordered here, just like me. I checked their profile and they haven't been on in a while. Over a month, actually. Just wanted to let you know.

@EvillSpawns
We all want to know how the progress is. No rush, you might have personal issues or you forgot.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS I see...
@LexS I see...
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
@LexS are you still open?
@LexS are you still open?
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
SO SO sorry, for being away for so long! I had some rather sensitive issues come up, and I was rendered unable to draw. I deeply apologize for any worry or inconveniences I have caused! I will get started right away!
SO SO sorry, for being away for so long! I had some rather sensitive issues come up, and I was rendered unable to draw. I deeply apologize for any worry or inconveniences I have caused! I will get started right away!
I am done making the art everyone has asked for and payed for. Like I stated in the rules I must receive half or full payment in order for me to get started, being so if you have asked for some art and had not payed yet. I urge you to please pay now, I will be going out of business soon. and I'd rather not end on bad terms with anyone.
I am done making the art everyone has asked for and payed for. Like I stated in the rules I must receive half or full payment in order for me to get started, being so if you have asked for some art and had not payed yet. I urge you to please pay now, I will be going out of business soon. and I'd rather not end on bad terms with anyone.
1 2 3 4