Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bust sketches for NotN apparel !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kiseikune sure thing!!! i'll put ya down on the list :> will probs end up picking asher just cause i have such a fondness for wizards ;w;
@Kiseikune sure thing!!! i'll put ya down on the list :> will probs end up picking asher just cause i have such a fondness for wizards ;w;
T0pxJUM.png
they/them | fr + 0 | gay plague enthusiast
@iniquity Totally fair, I'll set up a CR right now, thanks!
@iniquity Totally fair, I'll set up a CR right now, thanks!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@iniquity

hello o/ i'd love to grab a tier 2 slot for pieces of these two characters, if you're OK drawing 'em?

i can chuck uhhh 3 plasmpool sets at ya'?

bruno
musashi
@iniquity

hello o/ i'd love to grab a tier 2 slot for pieces of these two characters, if you're OK drawing 'em?

i can chuck uhhh 3 plasmpool sets at ya'?

bruno
musashi
9.jpg
@Mazurkas sure thing!! only one set is needed though :') they look lots of fun to draw!!!
@Mazurkas sure thing!! only one set is needed though :') they look lots of fun to draw!!!
T0pxJUM.png
@iniquity Is it fine to send the full contents of a bundle? I'd like to get a tier 2 slot but I opened all of my bundles already, lol.
@iniquity Is it fine to send the full contents of a bundle? I'd like to get a tier 2 slot but I opened all of my bundles already, lol.
WMVWGXM.png
@iniquity
could i cop 2 tier 1 slots please?

(also, can i be taken off the tier 1/2 pinglist but kept on the tier 3 one? tysm! i was juuust too late and i don’t need 2 sets of echo eaters lol)
@iniquity
could i cop 2 tier 1 slots please?

(also, can i be taken off the tier 1/2 pinglist but kept on the tier 3 one? tysm! i was juuust too late and i don’t need 2 sets of echo eaters lol)
D4jazTx.png
@Maybelline that's totally fine!!! as long as all the pieces are there it's not a big deal lol.

@Natsucci sure thing!!! abt the pinglist tho -- i haven't kept them Seperate so far tho just cause i want til they're all done/ready to open again before.. opening them.. so i kind of just ping for all at once :') srry if that's confusing!
@Maybelline that's totally fine!!! as long as all the pieces are there it's not a big deal lol.

@Natsucci sure thing!!! abt the pinglist tho -- i haven't kept them Seperate so far tho just cause i want til they're all done/ready to open again before.. opening them.. so i kind of just ping for all at once :') srry if that's confusing!
T0pxJUM.png
@iniquity Great! I'd like to get a tier 2 of my gal Zardoz's gijinka (it's in her bio)!
@iniquity Great! I'd like to get a tier 2 of my gal Zardoz's gijinka (it's in her bio)!
WMVWGXM.png
@Maybelline can do!!!!! :DD i love her. i'll mark ya down on the list~
@Maybelline can do!!!!! :DD i love her. i'll mark ya down on the list~
T0pxJUM.png
@iniquity ooh i see. i just saw someone else request a separate pinglist and assumed that was the system lmao these pics are kinda big, so if you want me to move the images to a message or smth to keep from flooding, lmk! for the first one, can i get my bard lad? i don’t really have any specifications in mind, feel free to do what you want w my lad ^^ [img]https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/14993442.png[/img] and for the second one, weird question but could you draw her [i]without[/i] the hat? if it’s easier to draw tho then i dont mind! no other specifications for her, shes just a beeg malicious werewalf [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10039265_vSQ5cMPeajxZ3Xa.png[/img] tysm for doing this thread, the art i’ve gotten from you are the best commissions i ever bought and more than worth the cost! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
@iniquity
ooh i see. i just saw someone else request a separate pinglist and assumed that was the system lmao

these pics are kinda big, so if you want me to move the images to a message or smth to keep from flooding, lmk!

for the first one, can i get my bard lad? i don’t really have any specifications in mind, feel free to do what you want w my lad ^^

14993442.png

and for the second one, weird question but could you draw her without the hat? if it’s easier to draw tho then i dont mind! no other specifications for her, shes just a beeg malicious werewalf

10039265_vSQ5cMPeajxZ3Xa.png

tysm for doing this thread, the art i’ve gotten from you are the best commissions i ever bought and more than worth the cost!
D4jazTx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10