Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skeleyon's Art Shop [NOW OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@buddycat
omg I'm so sorry, I was cleaning up my cr trades and just accepted it without thinking! I'm so dumb, your commission has been started I've just been a tad busy with real-life commitments, I should be able to get it done by the weekend, again I'm so sorry, everything related to flight rising kinda fell on the way-side for me during my exam period.
@buddycat
omg I'm so sorry, I was cleaning up my cr trades and just accepted it without thinking! I'm so dumb, your commission has been started I've just been a tad busy with real-life commitments, I should be able to get it done by the weekend, again I'm so sorry, everything related to flight rising kinda fell on the way-side for me during my exam period.
3Lr6Rsp.png
@GaySkeleton09
No need to apologise, it's perfectly fine c:
@GaySkeleton09
No need to apologise, it's perfectly fine c:
@buddycat I'm in a bit of an art burnout right now, so not really in my a-game, I apologise if this looks a tad weird? I hope you like it nonetheless! [img]https://i.imgur.com/x5ik0DI.png[/img]
@buddycat
I'm in a bit of an art burnout right now, so not really in my a-game, I apologise if this looks a tad weird?
I hope you like it nonetheless!
x5ik0DI.png
3Lr6Rsp.png
@GaySkeleton09
It's perfect, thank you!
@GaySkeleton09
It's perfect, thank you!
@GaySkeleton09
Can I be on the pinglist for when you open again?
@GaySkeleton09
Can I be on the pinglist for when you open again?
21045.png
•Ayo could you click those eggs/dragons please
[F2U] Bio codes
Wishlist
Coliseum Badges
• any prns
2yPiQ.gif
@717Cole
Yep, course!

@717Cole
Yep, course!

3Lr6Rsp.png
@717Cole

I'm open! Thought I'd let you know.
@717Cole

I'm open! Thought I'd let you know.
3Lr6Rsp.png
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1]Friendly bump![emoji=heart size=1] [size=1] (I'm too poor to currently buy so to help I'll bump!)
Friendly bump!
(I'm too poor to currently buy so to help I'll bump!)
21045.png
•Ayo could you click those eggs/dragons please
[F2U] Bio codes
Wishlist
Coliseum Badges
• any prns
2yPiQ.gif
@Tintagel Here is nightflower! So sorry this took forever! please send through payment through a cr (15kt in total). [img]https://i.imgur.com/vTUy9PR.jpg[/img]
@Tintagel

Here is nightflower! So sorry this took forever! please send through payment through a cr (15kt in total).

vTUy9PR.jpg
3Lr6Rsp.png
Wow. I love this! Thank you so much!
Wow. I love this! Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8