Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 25kt canon/OC/gijinka art shop! [CLOSED]
@MushroomEmpress @AaliyahMoon Hey guys, I just wanted to give you an update and an apology. I've been back at work for the last few weeks, so I haven't had a lot of free time, but I have a three-day weekend coming up and I'll do my best to get your pics done then. Thank you for being patient, and sorry again.
@MushroomEmpress @AaliyahMoon Hey guys, I just wanted to give you an update and an apology. I've been back at work for the last few weeks, so I haven't had a lot of free time, but I have a three-day weekend coming up and I'll do my best to get your pics done then. Thank you for being patient, and sorry again.
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
@Vethica
That’s no problem at all, you don’t have to worry about it! Please take as much time as you need =)
@Vethica
That’s no problem at all, you don’t have to worry about it! Please take as much time as you need =)
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
It's alright. Rl is always more important than the Internet.
It's alright. Rl is always more important than the Internet.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!
Though I might not always reply due to social anxiety or bad mental health

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
This User is a Furry
This user is a writer

Credits for the Free to use identity buttons goes to fluffmoth
@AaliyahMoon Sorry about the wait! Is something like this okay? [img]https://i.imgur.com/rhIVuCN.png[/img]
@AaliyahMoon Sorry about the wait! Is something like this okay?

rhIVuCN.png
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
@Vethica

Yaay thank you!
@Vethica

Yaay thank you!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!
Though I might not always reply due to social anxiety or bad mental health

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
This User is a Furry
This user is a writer

Credits for the Free to use identity buttons goes to fluffmoth
any idea when this will open up again uwu???
any idea when this will open up again uwu???
Don’t worry we shall have wonderful dreams,
and when we wake up it’ll be spring.