Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED/doodle sheets! treasure/gems/usd
1 2 3
wobblebobble [emoji=rhino beetle size=1]
wobblebobble
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
[center][emoji=guardian tongue size=2][/center]
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
oh my gosh!! a whole page of doodles?? i love this so much omg!!

username: pheelthemoment
colored?: yes please
payment type: usd!
character(s): Artichoke and Calabasas!
info: They're husband and wife! Just some silly vegetable farmers who love each other very much c: They both have enormous hearts (even if Calabasas always looks grumpy. she just wants everyone to be happy and healthy and eating plenty of vegetables!) oh and Calabasas is supposed to be a pretty chubby coatl too!
They both have tags on my tumblr if you want a little more info: Artichoke - Calabasas (the links might not work on mobile though :x tumblr is terrible on mobile haha.....)

thank you!!
oh my gosh!! a whole page of doodles?? i love this so much omg!!

username: pheelthemoment
colored?: yes please
payment type: usd!
character(s): Artichoke and Calabasas!
info: They're husband and wife! Just some silly vegetable farmers who love each other very much c: They both have enormous hearts (even if Calabasas always looks grumpy. she just wants everyone to be happy and healthy and eating plenty of vegetables!) oh and Calabasas is supposed to be a pretty chubby coatl too!
They both have tags on my tumblr if you want a little more info: Artichoke - Calabasas (the links might not work on mobile though :x tumblr is terrible on mobile haha.....)

thank you!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@Milkbread ... i have a MIGHTY NEED i hope you like birds

username: PKRS
colored?: yes please!
payment type: gems (900g!)
character(s): ariel and caliban! ariel is the white one, caliban is the black one.
info: SORRY i'm spitballing a lot of info so you have a lot to work with!!
- they're based on characters from the shakespeare play the tempest, but only in name
- they're also robots!
- ariel has blades in his wings and also the bottom half of his body (under the grey line) scrolls down to reveal a small chest compartment
- ariel's nervous and deferential and acts like the fact that he's polite takes the edge off his being one of the hosts of a killing game (and also ends up with a personality shift where he goes kinda nuts, his "evil" version is visually identical but with upturned eyes, see the blade reference - there's no color change)
- caliban is basically an edgy fifteen year old in a robot bird. bitter, loud, angry, more than a little ridiculous, but ultimately harmless and scared and doesn't really know what he's doing. he has a wonderful hat
- they don't get along at ALL, ariel thinks caliban isn't taking things seriously and caliban thinks ariel is uptight and disapproves of his whole "acting like things are okay will make them better"
- ariel is based on a dove, caliban is based on a crow - thus, ariel has a kuhuhu laugh, while caliban has a kehehe laugh!
- symbolism for ariel: headsets, tea roses; symbolism for caliban: bow/arrow, anemone flowers

go HAM and have fun!
@Milkbread ... i have a MIGHTY NEED i hope you like birds

username: PKRS
colored?: yes please!
payment type: gems (900g!)
character(s): ariel and caliban! ariel is the white one, caliban is the black one.
info: SORRY i'm spitballing a lot of info so you have a lot to work with!!
- they're based on characters from the shakespeare play the tempest, but only in name
- they're also robots!
- ariel has blades in his wings and also the bottom half of his body (under the grey line) scrolls down to reveal a small chest compartment
- ariel's nervous and deferential and acts like the fact that he's polite takes the edge off his being one of the hosts of a killing game (and also ends up with a personality shift where he goes kinda nuts, his "evil" version is visually identical but with upturned eyes, see the blade reference - there's no color change)
- caliban is basically an edgy fifteen year old in a robot bird. bitter, loud, angry, more than a little ridiculous, but ultimately harmless and scared and doesn't really know what he's doing. he has a wonderful hat
- they don't get along at ALL, ariel thinks caliban isn't taking things seriously and caliban thinks ariel is uptight and disapproves of his whole "acting like things are okay will make them better"
- ariel is based on a dove, caliban is based on a crow - thus, ariel has a kuhuhu laugh, while caliban has a kehehe laugh!
- symbolism for ariel: headsets, tea roses; symbolism for caliban: bow/arrow, anemone flowers

go HAM and have fun!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
lovely, got you both!!! thanks, & sending pms regarding pay<3
lovely, got you both!!! thanks, & sending pms regarding pay<3
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
Bug

Edit: do you have the code for the pic for me uwu I forgot to add it to MILK’s page. Sorry me feral
Bug

Edit: do you have the code for the pic for me uwu I forgot to add it to MILK’s page. Sorry me feral
bE4CAAO.gif She/her | Fr +2
limp biskrit breakstuff
Elf bowling
[center]@Snaills yes ofc! [url=https://i.imgur.com/fpXD9X3.png]here[/url] is a direct image link, feel free to save it and reupload it anywhere for easier access! i'll be hosting all the images indefinitely, though, so you can use that link to display it if you prefer :o) [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/fpXD9X3.png[/img][/code] [/center]
@Snaills
yes ofc! here is a direct image link, feel free to save it and reupload it anywhere for easier access!

i'll be hosting all the images indefinitely, though, so you can use that link to display it if you prefer :o)
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fpXD9X3.png[/img]
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@Milkbread username: vervain colored?: yes! payment type: gems character(s): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=25&winggene=32&wings=176&auth=4dad751ccaf8da11814dd5077bf284a78e4f99c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] info: a sweet and spooky permababy! He loves halloween themed things and sweets. I'll send payment ASAP upon confirmation! these are super cute!
@Milkbread

username: vervain
colored?: yes!
payment type: gems
character(s): dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=25&winggene=32&wings=176&auth=4dad751ccaf8da11814dd5077bf284a78e4f99c8&dummyext=prev.png
info: a sweet and spooky permababy! He loves halloween themed things and sweets.

I'll send payment ASAP upon confirmation! these are super cute!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
Yay thanks it’s so hard to copy img links from mobile. Specially from Imgur. The “mobile” site is terrible.
Yay thanks it’s so hard to copy img links from mobile. Specially from Imgur. The “mobile” site is terrible.
bE4CAAO.gif She/her | Fr +2
limp biskrit breakstuff
Elf bowling
1 2 3