Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ earthdom ] petroglyphs and pictographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Dracowolf

Thanks for catching that! So sorry about the error, I've corrected it and it's uploaded into the same imgur folder linked above. :)
@Dracowolf

Thanks for catching that! So sorry about the error, I've corrected it and it's uploaded into the same imgur folder linked above. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Thank you! Do you mind if I ask, do you ever make breeding cards outside of Foddart? I'll eventually need more I just can't do the levels for another pack this week but if there's another spot I can order them from, that would be very helpful. If not I'll wait for the next foddart for another set.
@Kunikida

Thank you! Do you mind if I ask, do you ever make breeding cards outside of Foddart? I'll eventually need more I just can't do the levels for another pack this week but if there's another spot I can order them from, that would be very helpful. If not I'll wait for the next foddart for another set.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf

I do! My shop is linked in my signature under the name “tsubaki designs” :) I accept pure/items as well, not just levels. :)
@Dracowolf

I do! My shop is linked in my signature under the name “tsubaki designs” :) I accept pure/items as well, not just levels. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8