Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silly Pixels II: Closed For Now
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
@Alienjunk [url=https://i.imgur.com/svZ44jQ.png]Lune[/url] and [url=https://i.imgur.com/IELhsOh.png]Cy[/url] are done! I ended up going with a more e-boy looking alternate outfit for Lune, which you can find [url=https://i.imgur.com/BrwlOze.png]here[/url]! [img]https://i.imgur.com/svZ44jQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IELhsOh.png[/img]
@Alienjunk Lune and Cy are done! I ended up going with a more e-boy looking alternate outfit for Lune, which you can find here!

svZ44jQ.png IELhsOh.png
@Phototroph MY EDGY BOIS I love them sm <3 Thank you!!!
@Phototroph MY EDGY BOIS I love them sm <3 Thank you!!!
@Alienjunk You're welcome!! I'm glad you like them :>
@Alienjunk You're welcome!! I'm glad you like them :>
@Pearlimose @Jaderannosaurus @Kintsugii @Aztec @glendower @Kityena @Cloneclone @Roule @Alienjunk @Metus @Starmax @cuppa @Waleskayu @Curio @StarJumper @Cutinstincts @nilah @Enoch @Oceanas @Kenkou @Muttsmutt @nonaline @Mazurkas @Kamazu @macaroni33 @GlitchingGator @BioSkyFall @derek @Windows8 @Mangusto @Izuri @Axl @WolfTears @Eniqqma @Quintillion

Open again! Firstly I hope you're all safe and well amidst this virus { and if you aren't I wish you a swift recovery! } and secondly I will be open for 24 hours until the 26th of march at 08:55 server time :>
@Pearlimose @Jaderannosaurus @Kintsugii @Aztec @glendower @Kityena @Cloneclone @Roule @Alienjunk @Metus @Starmax @cuppa @Waleskayu @Curio @StarJumper @Cutinstincts @nilah @Enoch @Oceanas @Kenkou @Muttsmutt @nonaline @Mazurkas @Kamazu @macaroni33 @GlitchingGator @BioSkyFall @derek @Windows8 @Mangusto @Izuri @Axl @WolfTears @Eniqqma @Quintillion

Open again! Firstly I hope you're all safe and well amidst this virus { and if you aren't I wish you a swift recovery! } and secondly I will be open for 24 hours until the 26th of march at 08:55 server time :>
@Phototroph
Ah! Slot please!! ><

edit:
Character is here.
I'd like to get a pixel in white coat version. Thank you! :D
@Phototroph
Ah! Slot please!! ><

edit:
Character is here.
I'd like to get a pixel in white coat version. Thank you! :D
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Phototroph

Would you do a canon character, Fern from Adventure Time? ;0 Hello, it’s been so long since I’ve posted here or talked but thank you for your well wishes, I hope you’re staying safe as well!
@Phototroph

Would you do a canon character, Fern from Adventure Time? ;0 Hello, it’s been so long since I’ve posted here or talked but thank you for your well wishes, I hope you’re staying safe as well!
@Phototroph
Hello <3 I'd love to claim a slot to have this boi done!
@Phototroph
Hello <3 I'd love to claim a slot to have this boi done!
@Phototroph -- Say hello to my newest squishy character, Shabu-Shabu! Keywords? Sushi, Shiba Inu, Puppy. He's mostly a blank slate atm, so I'd love to see how you pose him! It might get my creative juices flowing~

I have another character in the works, but it's going to take me some time to solidify him more. Hope that life has been treating you well!!
@Phototroph -- Say hello to my newest squishy character, Shabu-Shabu! Keywords? Sushi, Shiba Inu, Puppy. He's mostly a blank slate atm, so I'd love to see how you pose him! It might get my creative juices flowing~

I have another character in the works, but it's going to take me some time to solidify him more. Hope that life has been treating you well!!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Kamazu Hello! You got the first slot :D I can draw them for you for 600kt/g!

@Kintsugii Oh boy it has been ages, it's really good to hear from you again! I am safe too thank you :> And I would be able to do a canon AT character! Would I be doing this version of Fern?

@Alienjunk Hey again! I can draw them for you for 550kt/g :>

@Pearlimose Oh my gosh he's adorable, I lov him ;v; I'd be happy to draw him for you for 550kt/g, and I'm excited to see your other boy when he becomes more tangible! Thank you too, I've been doing well :>
@Kamazu Hello! You got the first slot :D I can draw them for you for 600kt/g!

@Kintsugii Oh boy it has been ages, it's really good to hear from you again! I am safe too thank you :> And I would be able to do a canon AT character! Would I be doing this version of Fern?

@Alienjunk Hey again! I can draw them for you for 550kt/g :>

@Pearlimose Oh my gosh he's adorable, I lov him ;v; I'd be happy to draw him for you for 550kt/g, and I'm excited to see your other boy when he becomes more tangible! Thank you too, I've been doing well :>
@Phototroph

You as well, it’s always so amazing to be able to reconnect with people you once knew, especially as I’m stuck in quarantine right now haha

Yessir! I would love something cute .u. I’m going through a (phase, mom) Adventure Time love and maybe crushing on fern

How much gems are you looking for? :D
@Phototroph

You as well, it’s always so amazing to be able to reconnect with people you once knew, especially as I’m stuck in quarantine right now haha

Yessir! I would love something cute .u. I’m going through a (phase, mom) Adventure Time love and maybe crushing on fern

How much gems are you looking for? :D
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25