Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | yuu's art shop [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@yuuichiro Oh crud I love your art. Few questions. 1) Can I get a slot? (about to go out of the house and can't figure out details yet) 2) How many can I order at once?
@yuuichiro Oh crud I love your art. Few questions. 1) Can I get a slot? (about to go out of the house and can't figure out details yet) 2) How many can I order at once?
adfa.png
@MushroomEmpress @CosmicJello @Wolfkai @Riku114

You've all been added to slots. :)

@/Riku114

((I'd prefer if you order no more than 2 at once :> ))
@MushroomEmpress @CosmicJello @Wolfkai @Riku114

You've all been added to slots. :)

@/Riku114

((I'd prefer if you order no more than 2 at once :> ))
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
@yuuichiro Got it! Thanks Ill fill one out when Im free
@yuuichiro Got it! Thanks Ill fill one out when Im free
adfa.png
@yuuichiro Okay so I have two orders~

First, can I get a sketched colored bust of Lucille?

It is a bit hard to tell, but the jacket is meant to be like a white denim jacket of sorts. Pretty much do what you like, but hes a protective yet quiet and passive smart boy. Really caring and introverted. Generally really fond of princely and elegant aesthetic. Beyond that feel free to have full artist interpretation.

Second, can I get a complex colored fullbody of Shinrei Eulford?

These are the most accurate drawings of his face and general existence. [x] [x] [x]

This one has a full image of his clothes, but feel free to reference the others for a clearer image of his clothes

As for information on his character, he is the lead commander of the Special Unit which is kind of the group of military people that do a lot of dirty work for the government (of a nation risen from an apocolyptic setting) as well as the most skilled military division. He's the son of the leader of the nation but also a bit of a science experiment to make super soldiers that were mutated by beast blood of sorts.

He is a really calculated and serious and also lets a lot of bad behavior slide if it serves as a means to an end kind of guy. He is very strict and takes his work seriously and from time to time can be a bit snarky.

Additionally as seen a bit in this one he has a bit of a thing with ethereal wolves as part of his ability so if you wanted to work that into the art work, that would be really cool XD I really liked the general vibe of this one of yours.

You can also make his eyes glow golden if that works for the aesthetic but by no means is that necessary.

Anyways, I hope that gave some fun context to work with? I don't really have anything in specific in mind but its some information you might find good to help draw?
@yuuichiro Okay so I have two orders~

First, can I get a sketched colored bust of Lucille?

It is a bit hard to tell, but the jacket is meant to be like a white denim jacket of sorts. Pretty much do what you like, but hes a protective yet quiet and passive smart boy. Really caring and introverted. Generally really fond of princely and elegant aesthetic. Beyond that feel free to have full artist interpretation.

Second, can I get a complex colored fullbody of Shinrei Eulford?

These are the most accurate drawings of his face and general existence. [x] [x] [x]

This one has a full image of his clothes, but feel free to reference the others for a clearer image of his clothes

As for information on his character, he is the lead commander of the Special Unit which is kind of the group of military people that do a lot of dirty work for the government (of a nation risen from an apocolyptic setting) as well as the most skilled military division. He's the son of the leader of the nation but also a bit of a science experiment to make super soldiers that were mutated by beast blood of sorts.

He is a really calculated and serious and also lets a lot of bad behavior slide if it serves as a means to an end kind of guy. He is very strict and takes his work seriously and from time to time can be a bit snarky.

Additionally as seen a bit in this one he has a bit of a thing with ethereal wolves as part of his ability so if you wanted to work that into the art work, that would be really cool XD I really liked the general vibe of this one of yours.

You can also make his eyes glow golden if that works for the aesthetic but by no means is that necessary.

Anyways, I hope that gave some fun context to work with? I don't really have anything in specific in mind but its some information you might find good to help draw?
adfa.png
@yuuichiro yep if you are up for it Id stil like to order aaa
@yuuichiro yep if you are up for it Id stil like to order aaa
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@yuuichiro
Heck if you have a slot open still, I'd like to snag it, if naw can I get on the pinglist? @A@ I have a mighty need
@yuuichiro
Heck if you have a slot open still, I'd like to snag it, if naw can I get on the pinglist? @A@ I have a mighty need
JZfZaEI.png
@Riku114

Sure, I'll try my best. :)

@Hikumi @YetDarker

You both have been added to the slots, making them full. :>
@Riku114

Sure, I'll try my best. :)

@Hikumi @YetDarker

You both have been added to the slots, making them full. :>
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
@yuuichiro Just checking, how much will that be and when would you like payment?
@yuuichiro Just checking, how much will that be and when would you like payment?
adfa.png
@yuuichiro
GAAAAAAASP
Awesomeeee!!
Can I get a fullbody sai complex? Of this kiddo?
@yuuichiro
GAAAAAAASP
Awesomeeee!!
Can I get a fullbody sai complex? Of this kiddo?
JZfZaEI.png
@Riku114

Sketched colored Bust: 200kt/g

Complex colored Fullbody: 600kt/g

I'll accept payment after <: You may send the CRs first however, and I will accept them once I've finished and you've approved it.

@YetDarker

Of course!
Just making sure: Would you like feral or humanoid? o:
@Riku114

Sketched colored Bust: 200kt/g

Complex colored Fullbody: 600kt/g

I'll accept payment after <: You may send the CRs first however, and I will accept them once I've finished and you've approved it.

@YetDarker

Of course!
Just making sure: Would you like feral or humanoid? o:
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6