Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] plasticapricot's art shop
1 2 3 4 5
@plasticapricot

Hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, thanks! :)
@plasticapricot

Hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, thanks! :)
1614_300px_virg0_by_miirshroom-dcgsck6.png
@Plasticapricot so I finished his character sheet its here. Thank you so much btw<<33
@Plasticapricot so I finished his character sheet its here. Thank you so much btw<<33
KuKHYpT.png
@Hikumi @macaroni33 @TheDungeonMaster
hi y'all- I just wanted to update you on the status of the commissions. there's unfortunately going to be a delay as I'm dealing with some health stuff right now and with the holidays coming up I'm going to be even more busy. I will try my hardest to get your commissions in by the month's end, but I also want you to have the quality you pay for, so I will figure out a discount for any delays. I hope you understand, and have a wonderful holiday/winter season!
@Hikumi @macaroni33 @TheDungeonMaster
hi y'all- I just wanted to update you on the status of the commissions. there's unfortunately going to be a delay as I'm dealing with some health stuff right now and with the holidays coming up I'm going to be even more busy. I will try my hardest to get your commissions in by the month's end, but I also want you to have the quality you pay for, so I will figure out a discount for any delays. I hope you understand, and have a wonderful holiday/winter season!
UwUnl7O.png
thanks for the update! your health and real life schedule should take priority, I hope you don’t end up too stressed out. Take your time, no worries :) I’m happy to wait and personally don’t need a discount. happy holidays!
thanks for the update! your health and real life schedule should take priority, I hope you don’t end up too stressed out. Take your time, no worries :) I’m happy to wait and personally don’t need a discount. happy holidays!
Lore store :)
@plasticapricot
I’d love to be added to the pinglist please!
Your art is simply gorgeous =D
@plasticapricot
I’d love to be added to the pinglist please!
Your art is simply gorgeous =D
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@plasticapricot no worries and thanks for the update - just take the time you need and dont pressure yourself :)
@plasticapricot no worries and thanks for the update - just take the time you need and dont pressure yourself :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@plasticapricot don't even worry! I'm very happy to wait especially if its for your art <3 take your time bb I'd rather you feel better than push out art I know how tolling it can be

I actually have an update not really but more refs I made him a toyhouse:
https://toyhou.se/5491113.adrian
@plasticapricot don't even worry! I'm very happy to wait especially if its for your art <3 take your time bb I'd rather you feel better than push out art I know how tolling it can be

I actually have an update not really but more refs I made him a toyhouse:
https://toyhou.se/5491113.adrian
KuKHYpT.png
shop's re-opened- in light of the recent epidemic, i have a lot more free time!
@andromidia
@Amorah
@VIRG0
@MushroomEmpress
shop's re-opened- in light of the recent epidemic, i have a lot more free time!
@andromidia
@Amorah
@VIRG0
@MushroomEmpress
UwUnl7O.png
@plasticapricot hey there my favouritest person in the whole universe, wanna do an art trade? I made an actual page for it and you might recognize some of the characters hehe
@plasticapricot hey there my favouritest person in the whole universe, wanna do an art trade? I made an actual page for it and you might recognize some of the characters hehe
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@plasticapricot

Can I claim a slot?
@plasticapricot

Can I claim a slot?
y4XpVjZ.png
1 2 3 4 5