Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Var's Birb Art! :|:OPEN!:|:
I've been practicing birb art, and I want to start drawing OC's and other birbs I might not have drawn before! All I need is a reference, and I'll send you the image when I'm done! However, there are some rules:
-These WILL be in pencil, there will not be colored, or digital drawings.
-Do NOT steal my art as your own. Credit is very much appreciated, but not needed.
-Payment is not needed, but VERY much appreciated. There is no minimum, and no maximum.
-I can refuse anyone for any reason.
-Be patient! I have a chaotic life off of FR.
-Be respectful, to me, and everyone else.
-I will add examples when I get home, or when someone asks, which ever comes first.
-I am subbed!
I go for realism/image realism, but can do other things as well, if you want a specific style, please verify. However, I don't do some styles, don't get mad if I refuse a style. Thank you!
I've been practicing birb art, and I want to start drawing OC's and other birbs I might not have drawn before! All I need is a reference, and I'll send you the image when I'm done! However, there are some rules:
-These WILL be in pencil, there will not be colored, or digital drawings.
-Do NOT steal my art as your own. Credit is very much appreciated, but not needed.
-Payment is not needed, but VERY much appreciated. There is no minimum, and no maximum.
-I can refuse anyone for any reason.
-Be patient! I have a chaotic life off of FR.
-Be respectful, to me, and everyone else.
-I will add examples when I get home, or when someone asks, which ever comes first.
-I am subbed!
I go for realism/image realism, but can do other things as well, if you want a specific style, please verify. However, I don't do some styles, don't get mad if I refuse a style. Thank you!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
I’m curious to see what your birds look like! :-) could you draw my oc as a human or bird?
I’m curious to see what your birds look like! :-) could you draw my oc as a human or bird?
Lore store :)
[center]@macaroni33 Here is an owl I drew! (Not finished yet, oops!) ^v^ [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hfTzQKSf/20191120-175354-2.jpg[/img] Sadly, I cannot draw, nor do I really practice, drawing humans/humanoid characters. I can however, draw her as a bird! If there is a specific bird you want me to draw her as, let me know! Any ideas for a pose, is also accepted! Thank you for your interest!
@macaroni33
Here is an owl I drew! (Not finished yet, oops!) ^v^
20191120-175354-2.jpg
Sadly, I cannot draw, nor do I really practice, drawing humans/humanoid characters. I can however, draw her as a bird! If there is a specific bird you want me to draw her as, let me know! Any ideas for a pose, is also accepted! Thank you for your interest!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
ok! any kind of bird would be cool, I was thinking something cute and round, sitting down, maybe something that looks like a female cardinal? or a blue jay? just a little brown bird! ;-;
ok! any kind of bird would be cool, I was thinking something cute and round, sitting down, maybe something that looks like a female cardinal? or a blue jay? just a little brown bird! ;-;
@macaroni33
I'll get right on it then! BTW, do you want the clothing/weapons included?
@macaroni33
I'll get right on it then! BTW, do you want the clothing/weapons included?
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
Ooh, that owl is just lit! If you could do KoC here, that'll be neat :>
Ooh, that owl is just lit! If you could do KoC here, that'll be neat :>
BjODpoC.png
the spear would be cute! Idk if clothes on a bird would look weird lol whatever’s best :)
the spear would be cute! Idk if clothes on a bird would look weird lol whatever’s best :)
@KittyFlurry
I'll love to draw them! I love crows so much! If you want a spefic pose or anything, just lmk. Thank you, i'll get right on it!
@KittyFlurry
I'll love to draw them! I love crows so much! If you want a spefic pose or anything, just lmk. Thank you, i'll get right on it!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
Nah, take artistic liberty :>
Nah, take artistic liberty :>
BjODpoC.png