Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :*:*Blue's Art Shop:*:* [G/USD] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Sonaro Oh hey Sonaro! :> Yeah, I wouldn’t mind if you commissioned me again! My slots are very open haha
@Sonaro Oh hey Sonaro! :> Yeah, I wouldn’t mind if you commissioned me again! My slots are very open haha
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@bluetea
You got it, boss! I'm mainly just looking for art for this lady here, although I'll admit her... mspaint "reference" isn't the best in the world ksjmdkw. I'm just looking for a shaded bust, but let me know if she isn't your style, because I have other characters.
If you're down, though, I'll send the 800g asap!
@bluetea
You got it, boss! I'm mainly just looking for art for this lady here, although I'll admit her... mspaint "reference" isn't the best in the world ksjmdkw. I'm just looking for a shaded bust, but let me know if she isn't your style, because I have other characters.
If you're down, though, I'll send the 800g asap!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Bluetea Hello! I am sorry for bothering you but do you mind making OCs? If so I need an OC to have art. I made my own post about it but no one is biting sadly, I realize it is kind of complicated though so I understand if you refuse! I will be willing to pay extra if you wish due to his complexity. Here's the details if you are still interested. I want a Fullbody picture (no shading) I can pay entirely in gems or items if you prefer (for a list of items I can offer see [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=40802&did=56447434&function=edit#bio]here[/url]) I have a FR Ref of the dragon but I got quite a bit of changes to the FR ref (I'll list later) FR Reference: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=26&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=169&auth=1549cc93f23883d60d2c8133ce4cfd2f232b1562&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=26&body=86&winggene=42&wings=169&tertgene=5&tert=75&element=11&eyetype=2]Exact Morphology[/url]) And also here's a sketch by Nabooru [User=Nabooru] that looks really good but sadly had to cancel from irl issues: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/477727343809658881/695671829972385885/wippcustom.png[/img] The reason why he looks so different is because I requested the original FR reference to have these differences. [LIST] [*][b]Besides his head and underbelly he is supposed to be entirely covered in feathers.[/b] [*][b]The feathers are supposed to drape around him and almost make it look like he is wearing a cloak of feathers from the front[/b] [*][b]The Feathers should be like the FR ref's wings (Fading from Yellow to Red, like fire)[/b] [*][b]His tail should end up looking more like a Phoenix's than a dragon[/b] [*][u][b]He is almost ALWAYS standing up on his hind legs being bipedal rather than being a quadruped[/b][/u] [*][b]He wouldn't have the Skydancer's... uh... Antennas(?) and would instead have curved, spiral like, golden horns.[/b] [*][b]His underbelly should also appear golden like his horns.[/b] [*]His pose should be him standing on his hind legs looking tall and menacing think like [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/24/BahamutX%26X-2whole.jpg]Final Fantasy X's Bahamut[/url] in terms of pose. Also if you need help on his horns specifically his entire design was inspired by [url=https://www.deviantart.com/00-inanis/art/Yharon-747558665]this [/url]piece of art and tbh I practically stole the horn design from it. [/LIST] So yes that is my request thanks for considering it. Again sorry for the request if you aren't interested in OCs or think it is too complicated.
@Bluetea

Hello! I am sorry for bothering you but do you mind making OCs? If so I need an OC to have art. I made my own post about it but no one is biting sadly, I realize it is kind of complicated though so I understand if you refuse! I will be willing to pay extra if you wish due to his complexity. Here's the details if you are still interested.

I want a Fullbody picture (no shading)
I can pay entirely in gems or items if you prefer (for a list of items I can offer see here)
I have a FR Ref of the dragon but I got quite a bit of changes to the FR ref (I'll list later)
FR Reference: dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=26&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=5&winggene=42&wings=169&auth=1549cc93f23883d60d2c8133ce4cfd2f232b1562&dummyext=prev.png (Exact Morphology)
And also here's a sketch by Nabooru that looks really good but sadly had to cancel from irl issues: wippcustom.png
The reason why he looks so different is because I requested the original FR reference to have these differences.
  • Besides his head and underbelly he is supposed to be entirely covered in feathers.
  • The feathers are supposed to drape around him and almost make it look like he is wearing a cloak of feathers from the front
  • The Feathers should be like the FR ref's wings (Fading from Yellow to Red, like fire)
  • His tail should end up looking more like a Phoenix's than a dragon
  • He is almost ALWAYS standing up on his hind legs being bipedal rather than being a quadruped
  • He wouldn't have the Skydancer's... uh... Antennas(?) and would instead have curved, spiral like, golden horns.
  • His underbelly should also appear golden like his horns.
  • His pose should be him standing on his hind legs looking tall and menacing think like Final Fantasy X's Bahamut in terms of pose. Also if you need help on his horns specifically his entire design was inspired by this piece of art and tbh I practically stole the horn design from it.

So yes that is my request thanks for considering it. Again sorry for the request if you aren't interested in OCs or think it is too complicated.
@Bluetea Your style's so cute Q^Q

Could I get a fullbody of this girl here?
@Bluetea Your style's so cute Q^Q

Could I get a fullbody of this girl here?
Note for all of you: I'm sorry, but I forgot to say in the thread that I can do the ink brush in the examples, and a regular pen for line art so before you send the payment specify with one you'd like. This art shop is a whole work in progress so sorry in advance.

@Sonaro Cool, I'll give you a slot, and get started on it! However I think you forgot to link the character :>

@Shoey Yeah I don't mind doing this! However a ton of feathers are kind of my weakness, so I'll have to charge an extra 300g if your ok with that!

@SparkOfRuby
aa ty! Sure thing send the payment and I'll give you a slot!
Note for all of you: I'm sorry, but I forgot to say in the thread that I can do the ink brush in the examples, and a regular pen for line art so before you send the payment specify with one you'd like. This art shop is a whole work in progress so sorry in advance.

@Sonaro Cool, I'll give you a slot, and get started on it! However I think you forgot to link the character :>

@Shoey Yeah I don't mind doing this! However a ton of feathers are kind of my weakness, so I'll have to charge an extra 300g if your ok with that!

@SparkOfRuby
aa ty! Sure thing send the payment and I'll give you a slot!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea absolutely fine with me. I'll send you a message with the money attached ASAP.
@Bluetea absolutely fine with me. I'll send you a message with the money attached ASAP.
@Bluetea could I have a bust of Rayzor in a Spiderman hoodie. your choice of expression
@Bluetea could I have a bust of Rayzor in a Spiderman hoodie. your choice of expression
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@bluetea
OH LOL that's my bad. here she is.
https://toyhou.se/6406234.hala-oideviki
@bluetea
OH LOL that's my bad. here she is.
https://toyhou.se/6406234.hala-oideviki
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Lyra531 Good to see you again Lyra! I'll give you a slot.

@Lyra531 Good to see you again Lyra! I'll give you a slot.

*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Sonaro
Haha its ok, I'll get started on it!
@Sonaro
Haha its ok, I'll get started on it!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover