Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw busts [full]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Back on to draw again! Everyone who asked will get a ping when I open slots again c:

@prehistory

Yes actually! Although probably not humanoids, but creatures for sure. You can PM me if you want and I can tell you if I could draw them now for ya ;v;
Back on to draw again! Everyone who asked will get a ping when I open slots again c:

@prehistory

Yes actually! Although probably not humanoids, but creatures for sure. You can PM me if you want and I can tell you if I could draw them now for ya ;v;
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@Courage Oh man I love her!! :0 Dude she is such a cool looking dragon, I took a lil creative liberty with her horns, lmk if you want me to change them or anything else in general ;v; [img]https://i.imgur.com/0tzD1H2.png[/img]
@Courage

Oh man I love her!! :0 Dude she is such a cool looking dragon, I took a lil creative liberty with her horns, lmk if you want me to change them or anything else in general ;v;

0tzD1H2.png
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@oddoz

youll have to excuse me i wrote this comment about five different times bc every single time it mostly wound up as keysmashes

i wasn't expecting her to be drawn as i was a post too late, so i was assuming the ping was to let me know you were opening slots again - NOT for her to already be done. the noise i made when i opened this ping was inhuman.

she looks absolutely grotesque and i love it with all of my heart. it is actually better and more in character than i thought possible. her hints of color are so great?? i LOVE how you do antlers, so i am beyond happy with your stylistic choice, AND THE WAY HER TEETH GO ALL THE WAY BACK ON HER CHEEK IS SO GOOD, it reminds me of the until dawn wendigo design and just?? you have exceeded my expectations in every way and i will be sending you at least one vital organ in repayment.

(also expect to see me back later, i need to save up so i can properly pay you what i think is a way more acceptable rate, and i need to finish the genes... but i have begun training wraith to be on my coli team alongside wendigo, and i have another creepy sharp dragon who will be needing art from you, so my entire team can have matching art!! if you open a solid art store in the future i will definitely be interested)

okay enough spamming your thread im gonna send my payment now!! thank you thank you thank you!!
@oddoz

youll have to excuse me i wrote this comment about five different times bc every single time it mostly wound up as keysmashes

i wasn't expecting her to be drawn as i was a post too late, so i was assuming the ping was to let me know you were opening slots again - NOT for her to already be done. the noise i made when i opened this ping was inhuman.

she looks absolutely grotesque and i love it with all of my heart. it is actually better and more in character than i thought possible. her hints of color are so great?? i LOVE how you do antlers, so i am beyond happy with your stylistic choice, AND THE WAY HER TEETH GO ALL THE WAY BACK ON HER CHEEK IS SO GOOD, it reminds me of the until dawn wendigo design and just?? you have exceeded my expectations in every way and i will be sending you at least one vital organ in repayment.

(also expect to see me back later, i need to save up so i can properly pay you what i think is a way more acceptable rate, and i need to finish the genes... but i have begun training wraith to be on my coli team alongside wendigo, and i have another creepy sharp dragon who will be needing art from you, so my entire team can have matching art!! if you open a solid art store in the future i will definitely be interested)

okay enough spamming your thread im gonna send my payment now!! thank you thank you thank you!!
IMG_2909.gif
i'd love to be on your pinglist whenever you open back up!
i'd love to be on your pinglist whenever you open back up!
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Courage

Oml thank you so much, I am so happy you love her, like that makes me feel so good. I am so glad you enjoyed the stylistic choices and let me draw such a beautifully creepy dragon <3 I really did love drawing her and I am so glad that you are enjoying Wraith as well. Thank you so much for commissioning me, all your kind words really made my night.
@Courage

Oml thank you so much, I am so happy you love her, like that makes me feel so good. I am so glad you enjoyed the stylistic choices and let me draw such a beautifully creepy dragon <3 I really did love drawing her and I am so glad that you are enjoying Wraith as well. Thank you so much for commissioning me, all your kind words really made my night.
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
Hello all! I have 5 slots open right now! I pinged all of you because you either asked about slots or requested to be pinged when the shop reopened ;v; Thank you all for your interest regardless!

@ieter @Asterodea @Aidan @Psi @AbyssSlayer @Runi @VeiledOverdose @nonaline @Negative

Hello all! I have 5 slots open right now! I pinged all of you because you either asked about slots or requested to be pinged when the shop reopened ;v; Thank you all for your interest regardless!

@ieter @Asterodea @Aidan @Psi @AbyssSlayer @Runi @VeiledOverdose @nonaline @Negative

OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3783128] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37832/3783128_350.png[/img] [/url] i'd love a bust of my Nymph please! if you could make her look slightly annoyed, that would be amazing <3 <3

3783128_350.png

i'd love a bust of my Nymph please! if you could make her look slightly annoyed, that would be amazing <3 <3
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

I totally can! I'm gonna start working on her right now ;v; She's a beautiful dragon btw
@Runi

I totally can! I'm gonna start working on her right now ;v; She's a beautiful dragon btw
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
How much do you want us to pay, Like a base range? I want to order, but idk what you'd like for payment ><
How much do you want us to pay, Like a base range? I want to order, but idk what you'd like for payment ><
Are you feeling sick yet?
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
°:.
164.png31.png134.png177.png94.png73.png
Sweet; thank you so much!! I'm so excited 8D

I don't want to be greedy and claim more than 1 spot, but if you could keep me on the pinglist that would be really appreciated! I've got at least 6 more dragons I'd love to get drawn xD
Sweet; thank you so much!! I'm so excited 8D

I don't want to be greedy and claim more than 1 spot, but if you could keep me on the pinglist that would be really appreciated! I've got at least 6 more dragons I'd love to get drawn xD
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20