Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artist Cafe [closed/rebooting soon..]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48
Oh she's lovely! I love it! ;w;

The only edit I could ask for would be eye colour, would you mind making it orange like the picture here? Sorry for the trouble!! Otherwise all the colours are fantastic, I'm so happy with it!<3
Oh she's lovely! I love it! ;w;

The only edit I could ask for would be eye colour, would you mind making it orange like the picture here? Sorry for the trouble!! Otherwise all the colours are fantastic, I'm so happy with it!<3
[center]@TuxTheStrayCat ya no problem is this good? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536330663704395789/695745982897586256/image0.png[/img] @MistyGold here's your art I hope it's up to what you wanted if there's anything that you want to be added or fixed please don't hesitate to let me know <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681551422558568494/695721499730116769/image0.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat
ya no problem is this good?
image0.png

@MistyGold
here's your art I hope it's up to what you wanted if there's anything that you want to be added or fixed please don't hesitate to let me know <3
image0.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
That's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! ^-^
That's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! ^-^
@guqinsye I cant stay away! I managed to get enough for another one and I hope that's ok! :)

Commission Type - Full body with shading!
Character References - This character is Jude, he doesn't have a reference yet but he's fairly simple. Jude is a red tabby and white turkish angora anthro-- he has medium length fur with extral tall ears and extra long fur on his tail, his neck, cheeks, and ear hair! He's got colours and fur markings just like this!

He is also being turned from a pokemon into an anthri cat, and you can find his eye colour here, a soct blue! He also has some industrials, or metal bar piercings, in both ears-- three in his right ear and two in the left-- as well as a piercing on his right lower lip! He has no human hair.

For clothing, he has this style-- the only different is that he does not have an undershirt or sunglasses, and his shirt is only buttoned about two thirds of the way up, exposing his furry chest in a lazy way.
Specifics - He's the essence of lazy and sleazy-- he's always got a smug grin and his eyes half open as if he cant bother opening em all the way. However you wanna portray him otherwise is good by me!
Payment - 350kT!
@guqinsye I cant stay away! I managed to get enough for another one and I hope that's ok! :)

Commission Type - Full body with shading!
Character References - This character is Jude, he doesn't have a reference yet but he's fairly simple. Jude is a red tabby and white turkish angora anthro-- he has medium length fur with extral tall ears and extra long fur on his tail, his neck, cheeks, and ear hair! He's got colours and fur markings just like this!

He is also being turned from a pokemon into an anthri cat, and you can find his eye colour here, a soct blue! He also has some industrials, or metal bar piercings, in both ears-- three in his right ear and two in the left-- as well as a piercing on his right lower lip! He has no human hair.

For clothing, he has this style-- the only different is that he does not have an undershirt or sunglasses, and his shirt is only buttoned about two thirds of the way up, exposing his furry chest in a lazy way.
Specifics - He's the essence of lazy and sleazy-- he's always got a smug grin and his eyes half open as if he cant bother opening em all the way. However you wanna portray him otherwise is good by me!
Payment - 350kT!
@guqinsye Commission Type - flat colour half body Character References - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60341312] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603414/60341312_350.png[/img] [/url] Specifics - if you do humans she has a ref in her bio. Otherwise id like her holding a staff looking happy Payment - 350 gems
@guqinsye
Commission Type - flat colour half body
Character References -
60341312_350.png

Specifics - if you do humans she has a ref in her bio. Otherwise id like her holding a staff looking happy
Payment - 350 gems
NXbzW9x.gif 2da7a494a04172cc46170535a3f51d0ae2e6e563.gif
@guqinsye
Commission Type - Flat color Fullbody
Character References - This lady
Specifics - I'd like her in her vestments (robe) posing and such is up to you/artistic freedom.
Payment - Gems
@guqinsye
Commission Type - Flat color Fullbody
Character References - This lady
Specifics - I'd like her in her vestments (robe) posing and such is up to you/artistic freedom.
Payment - Gems
xKXwj9R.gif
Flops
They/Them
Pokemon/Digimon Enthusiast
I like bugs and faceless men

Gif by KingCarnivore@TH
@guqinsye
Could I claim a slot and send fillout over pm?
@guqinsye
Could I claim a slot and send fillout over pm?
Yokai.gif
@guqinsye thanks a lot, she looks great!^^
@guqinsye thanks a lot, she looks great!^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
everyone has been added till this point!

@ValkyrieOnline
I notice that your asking for a flat colour half body, but in what you showed for the payment it is the price of a full-body with color & shading so I want to make sure if the flat bust is what you want?

and @Wolfkai
yes you may!
everyone has been added till this point!

@ValkyrieOnline
I notice that your asking for a flat colour half body, but in what you showed for the payment it is the price of a full-body with color & shading so I want to make sure if the flat bust is what you want?

and @Wolfkai
yes you may!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@guqinsye
Sent!
@guqinsye
Sent!
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48