Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mods please lock!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hey there! very interested in [item=Seaweed Scavenger] [item=Somber Spirit] [item=Otherworldly Aura] [item=Slight Eyewing] and [item=Accent: Shaggy Blood Mane] check out my stuff [url=https://instagram.com/slaytheist]here[/url], and feel free to PM me if you're interested!
hey there! very interested in
Seaweed Scavenger Somber Spirit Otherworldly Aura Slight Eyewing and Accent: Shaggy Blood Mane
check out my stuff here, and feel free to PM me if you're interested!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@SoundwaveKun [item=Nature Sprite] Has my interest. You can check out my art in my signature. 1st option: I would like to draw G8R. I can do a shaded traditional fullbody or a digital shaded/colored bust. 2nd option: I can do a shaded traditional headshots of all 3 characters you have up in your post.
@SoundwaveKun

Nature Sprite
Has my interest. You can check out my art in my signature.

1st option:
I would like to draw G8R.
I can do a shaded traditional fullbody or a digital shaded/colored bust.

2nd option:
I can do a shaded traditional headshots of all 3 characters you have up in your post.
MyfNmKq.png
@Rivertyl

While I do like your art, I’m not super into traditional art and I’d be looking for a bit more than busts and headshots for a sprite.

Thank you for your offer! But I think I’ll pass on this one.
@Rivertyl

While I do like your art, I’m not super into traditional art and I’d be looking for a bit more than busts and headshots for a sprite.

Thank you for your offer! But I think I’ll pass on this one.
3RvEHPl.png
@SoundwaveKun

Alright! Thank you for listening in.
@SoundwaveKun

Alright! Thank you for listening in.
MyfNmKq.png
Hello! I really like your character Mono, I'd be happy to draw art in exchange for some items, probably familiars. I'm very new to the game and I don't know how valuable my art will be so I guess I could just make a list of items I'm interested in and you could reward me with whatever you think is right. :D If you want to see my art it's on https://www.artstation.com/tryllobite.
Hello! I really like your character Mono, I'd be happy to draw art in exchange for some items, probably familiars. I'm very new to the game and I don't know how valuable my art will be so I guess I could just make a list of items I'm interested in and you could reward me with whatever you think is right. :D If you want to see my art it's on https://www.artstation.com/tryllobite.
@tryllobite

Do you have any anthro or animal examples? All I see on your artstation are humans ^^
@tryllobite

Do you have any anthro or animal examples? All I see on your artstation are humans ^^
3RvEHPl.png
Yeah, I never did anthro before so it's a long shot and it's totally fine if you decline. :D
Yeah, I never did anthro before so it's a long shot and it's totally fine if you decline. :D
@tryllobite

In that case I’m gonna have to say no, sorry! I’d prefer artists that have some experience in anthro
@tryllobite

In that case I’m gonna have to say no, sorry! I’d prefer artists that have some experience in anthro
3RvEHPl.png
@SoundwaveKun Id love to buy all your fest currency and baldwin mats (goo, slime, etc) with gems if they're still available!
@SoundwaveKun Id love to buy all your fest currency and baldwin mats (goo, slime, etc) with gems if they're still available!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

They are!
@SarcasticHawke

They are!
3RvEHPl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9