Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A Toasty ArtShop OPEN [4/8]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
slot!

EDIT: waitlist please, i think <:!
slot!

EDIT: waitlist please, i think <:!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@ObtuseToast
I forget if I've asked this before, but do you do signature commissions? :o Would love a slot if you do make those, like the one in your signature!
@ObtuseToast
I forget if I've asked this before, but do you do signature commissions? :o Would love a slot if you do make those, like the one in your signature!
fo11Vhp.png
Ooh, I'd love to be on the wait list :O
Ooh, I'd love to be on the wait list :O
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@final @Dalilah Confirmed! Thank you ^^ Let me know when you're ready

@Amorah @Naeryl @Mypilot @Starbuck Confirmed for waitlist! Thank you ;o; You are all on the sheets and I will contact you as soon as I have an opening ^^ I have extra details for Amorah but if you other three have any preference on where I can reach you just let me know. Thank you ^^

@final @Dalilah Confirmed! Thank you ^^ Let me know when you're ready

@Amorah @Naeryl @Mypilot @Starbuck Confirmed for waitlist! Thank you ;o; You are all on the sheets and I will contact you as soon as I have an opening ^^ I have extra details for Amorah but if you other three have any preference on where I can reach you just let me know. Thank you ^^

30160959_jECh9iRyZZUCDz0.png
Could I be placed on the waitlist please?
Could I be placed on the waitlist please?
AqaqXxe.png
Haha, just missed.
Haha, just missed.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Chimerii Ah it was a close call with the last entry on the sheets, I'll allow it ^^ Let me know if theres any other platforms you would like me to reach out on

@Katsuji Mwhaha <3
@Chimerii Ah it was a close call with the last entry on the sheets, I'll allow it ^^ Let me know if theres any other platforms you would like me to reach out on

@Katsuji Mwhaha <3
I'm not entirely familiar with how a waitlist works, do we all get pinged for a slot and its first come first serve? Or is instead the top of the list just bumped into the next slot in order? :o
I'm not entirely familiar with how a waitlist works, do we all get pinged for a slot and its first come first serve? Or is instead the top of the list just bumped into the next slot in order? :o
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Just a PM or ping here would be fine and also the quickest way to reach me, if that's okay! <3
Just a PM or ping here would be fine and also the quickest way to reach me, if that's okay! <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Mypilot No worries ^^; Whoever is top of the waitlist will be contacted first when I have an opening/ time to take on more work. No need to decide anything or prepare payment until I contact you. This is just to secure a slot at these prices, if you prefer to be removed from the list at any point feel free to do so yourself or just let me know ^^ Thank you

@Naeryl Sure thing! Thank you ^^
@Mypilot No worries ^^; Whoever is top of the waitlist will be contacted first when I have an opening/ time to take on more work. No need to decide anything or prepare payment until I contact you. This is just to secure a slot at these prices, if you prefer to be removed from the list at any point feel free to do so yourself or just let me know ^^ Thank you

@Naeryl Sure thing! Thank you ^^
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28