Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cen's Art Shop(T/G/USD)(Closed)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44
@Devil0356 Got the bust sketched out and added some smokey swirls. Awaiting your approval :D [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/5xpC0qN/Devil0356-USD-Bust.png[/img][/center]
@Devil0356

Got the bust sketched out and added some smokey swirls. Awaiting your approval :D
Devil0356-USD-Bust.png
DeviantArt/Instagram:Centarro87/Support the Artist
@Devil0356

Usually when I do a bust I go down to the where the shoulder muscle ends. I can add an extra bit of line though to make it even. No worries. :3

Edit: @Devil0356

Added the extra lines for yah. :D
@Devil0356

Usually when I do a bust I go down to the where the shoulder muscle ends. I can add an extra bit of line though to make it even. No worries. :3

Edit: @Devil0356

Added the extra lines for yah. :D
@Devil0356

That's super sweet, thank you kindly!

@Devil0356
Also, gonna slim down the design a bit, looks too broad with her shoulders out that far.
@Devil0356

That's super sweet, thank you kindly!

@Devil0356
Also, gonna slim down the design a bit, looks too broad with her shoulders out that far.
@Devil0356

I have a slightly cluttered weekend. I'll try to get that first order out by Sunday and have the rest follow throughout the week.
@Devil0356

I have a slightly cluttered weekend. I'll try to get that first order out by Sunday and have the rest follow throughout the week.
@Centarro No rush take your time :)
@Centarro No rush take your time :)
@Devil0356

Thank you for your patience as always. :D
@Devil0356

Thank you for your patience as always. :D
Reference: (Image or detailed Description)https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix
Order Type: (Bust or Headshot/Down to Knee or Hip/Full Body/Ref Sheet/Chibi/Pokemon Design) down to knee
Order Style: (Sketch/Ink/Flats/Shading/Lineless)(Ref Add ons?)(Transparent or Background) transparent ink
Other: because some of my art is old she doesn't have an eye nder her hair it's just a scar she has a large claw tail but if you don't want to draw that it's optional her wings don't have claws like in the old artwork. Feel free to do any pose it doesn't matter ^^
Estimated Price: (Prices in treasure ,gems and USD:3) treasure 700tk (hope I did the pricing right)
@Centarro
Reference: (Image or detailed Description)https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix
Order Type: (Bust or Headshot/Down to Knee or Hip/Full Body/Ref Sheet/Chibi/Pokemon Design) down to knee
Order Style: (Sketch/Ink/Flats/Shading/Lineless)(Ref Add ons?)(Transparent or Background) transparent ink
Other: because some of my art is old she doesn't have an eye nder her hair it's just a scar she has a large claw tail but if you don't want to draw that it's optional her wings don't have claws like in the old artwork. Feel free to do any pose it doesn't matter ^^
Estimated Price: (Prices in treasure ,gems and USD:3) treasure 700tk (hope I did the pricing right)
@Centarro
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@TheMorningStar01

I'll get you added to the list for the last spot. Your math was spot on. :D Thank you for filling out a form.
@TheMorningStar01

I'll get you added to the list for the last spot. Your math was spot on. :D Thank you for filling out a form.
@Devil0356 Got the coloring finished. If it's all good I'll send you the larger image via pm. :3 [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Bff3WVq/Devil0356-Nurse-Display.png[/img][/center]
@Devil0356

Got the coloring finished. If it's all good I'll send you the larger image via pm. :3
Devil0356-Nurse-Display.png
@Centarro YAY she's perfect thank you :D
@Centarro YAY she's perfect thank you :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44