Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Knight's Castle of Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@knightlyGaming could I get three lore paragraphs featuring Arzi [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50523912] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505240/50523912_350.png[/img] [/url] And Steel [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50224081] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502241/50224081_350.png[/img] [/url] That is, if your willing to do lore featuring multiple dragons? If you need to know a about personality,I'll write them down now. Arzi is a quiet dragon. He dislikes conflict and likes helping people. He is serious in nature and tries his best to make sure everyone is as content and safe as possible, sometimes an the expense of his own happiness and health. He is the clan's healer Steel is a very energetic dragon, but he is also serious and knows when to act calm. He enjoys exploring and has always had a love for the outdoors. At times he can be dismissive of other dragons, but he is never purposefully neglectful or cruel. He is the clan's cartographer Steel and Arzi are amoung the best of friends, and privately they both consider becoming more than friends, though they have yet to admit this to each other
@knightlyGaming could I get three lore paragraphs featuring Arzi

50523912_350.png

And Steel

50224081_350.png

That is, if your willing to do lore featuring multiple dragons?

If you need to know a about personality,I'll write them down now.

Arzi is a quiet dragon. He dislikes conflict and likes helping people. He is serious in nature and tries his best to make sure everyone is as content and safe as possible, sometimes an the expense of his own happiness and health. He is the clan's healer

Steel is a very energetic dragon, but he is also serious and knows when to act calm. He enjoys exploring and has always had a love for the outdoors. At times he can be dismissive of other dragons, but he is never purposefully neglectful or cruel. He is the clan's cartographer

Steel and Arzi are amoung the best of friends, and privately they both consider becoming more than friends, though they have yet to admit this to each other
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow

Would you like 3 paragraphs each?
@AspenCrow

Would you like 3 paragraphs each?
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o5_500.png
@kightlyGaming would it be possible to write them together? Like, them interacting in some way? Or their thoughts about each other?
@kightlyGaming would it be possible to write them together? Like, them interacting in some way? Or their thoughts about each other?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
@AspenCrow Certainly! I am confused though. I am not sure if you would like 3 paragraphs on each dragon or in total.
@AspenCrow Certainly! I am confused though. I am not sure if you would like 3 paragraphs on each dragon or in total.
@knightlyGaming three in total, sorry for the confusion!
@knightlyGaming three in total, sorry for the confusion!
@AspenCrow No worries! I'll get it done sometime tomorrow, probably around midday to evening.
@AspenCrow No worries! I'll get it done sometime tomorrow, probably around midday to evening.
@knightlyGaming take as much time as you need!
@knightlyGaming take as much time as you need!
@MapleMatcha

Athanasia is a simple girl. If she wants her friend who died to come back, then she will make it happen. It doesn't matter that she accidentally made Silica an undead thrall, forced to follow her commands. What matters is that she has her back. Other than the undying servitude, Silica is the same. She even got some cool fungus growing on her! Athanasia is proud of her achievement, though others don't quite see it that way.
@MapleMatcha

Athanasia is a simple girl. If she wants her friend who died to come back, then she will make it happen. It doesn't matter that she accidentally made Silica an undead thrall, forced to follow her commands. What matters is that she has her back. Other than the undying servitude, Silica is the same. She even got some cool fungus growing on her! Athanasia is proud of her achievement, though others don't quite see it that way.
@AspenCrow

Healing is a double-edged sword. On one hand, Arzi knows that he's helping and keeping everyone safe, especially since he's not a fighter. On the other hand, he feels very underappreciated and feels like he doesn't get recognized. He also has realized that people get hurt in very stupid ways, much to his irritation. At least he gets to look forward to hanging out with Steel. They always have a fun time but recently there's been a development. He's noticed that it's hard to look at Steel as a friend anymore, but he knows that Steel doesn't feel the same... right?

Steel has always been as his name implies--solid and dependable. He is always exploring and drawing on his maps, looking for new landmarks or ancient ruins undiscovered by dragons. He tends to go on and on about his findings and what he's planning to explore next. When others try to tell him something he can be dismissive but he's not trying to be mean; he just thinks that he knows the solution to the problem. Being the cartographer, his space in the lair is full of maps and compasses, trinkets that he's found and other such things. Recently he has found something foreign-a crush for Arzi. He feels this weird fluttery feeling when he's around him or when he's being healed by him (when it's not the wounds). He wants to admit his crush but there's no way that Arzi likes him too... right?

The duo is perfect for each other. Steel is energetic and talkative while Arzi is quiet and reserved. Arzi will put his own health and happiness on the line for his friends and family, which Steel is concerned for him when he does this, but still admires the wildclaw's selflessness. Steel is full of passion for exploring and making his maps, which Arzi loves. The only problem: neither of them know the other likes them. They assume that the other isn't into them, so they hide their feelings around each other, but everyone can see how perfect they are for each other.

How did I do? Sorry for the long wait!
@AspenCrow

Healing is a double-edged sword. On one hand, Arzi knows that he's helping and keeping everyone safe, especially since he's not a fighter. On the other hand, he feels very underappreciated and feels like he doesn't get recognized. He also has realized that people get hurt in very stupid ways, much to his irritation. At least he gets to look forward to hanging out with Steel. They always have a fun time but recently there's been a development. He's noticed that it's hard to look at Steel as a friend anymore, but he knows that Steel doesn't feel the same... right?

Steel has always been as his name implies--solid and dependable. He is always exploring and drawing on his maps, looking for new landmarks or ancient ruins undiscovered by dragons. He tends to go on and on about his findings and what he's planning to explore next. When others try to tell him something he can be dismissive but he's not trying to be mean; he just thinks that he knows the solution to the problem. Being the cartographer, his space in the lair is full of maps and compasses, trinkets that he's found and other such things. Recently he has found something foreign-a crush for Arzi. He feels this weird fluttery feeling when he's around him or when he's being healed by him (when it's not the wounds). He wants to admit his crush but there's no way that Arzi likes him too... right?

The duo is perfect for each other. Steel is energetic and talkative while Arzi is quiet and reserved. Arzi will put his own health and happiness on the line for his friends and family, which Steel is concerned for him when he does this, but still admires the wildclaw's selflessness. Steel is full of passion for exploring and making his maps, which Arzi loves. The only problem: neither of them know the other likes them. They assume that the other isn't into them, so they hide their feelings around each other, but everyone can see how perfect they are for each other.

How did I do? Sorry for the long wait!
@knightlyGaming

This is amazing! I love it!

Should I send the payment now?
@knightlyGaming

This is amazing! I love it!

Should I send the payment now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10