Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snow's Inktober Adventure (Closed!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@LDDarcWolf I'd be willing to work out shipping if you'd like to have the actual drawing! :D They're rather small, so I don't think it'll be *too* costly to ship, if I mail it like a letter?
@LDDarcWolf I'd be willing to work out shipping if you'd like to have the actual drawing! :D They're rather small, so I don't think it'll be *too* costly to ship, if I mail it like a letter?
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow

What is the size of the paper you used? If it's an 8.5"x11" then a standard menila envelope should work and only need one stamp(maybe too; provided we are both in the US of course). Also I know that some stores like Wal-Mart sell inexpensive cardboard and/or bubble envelopes.

@Eversnow

What is the size of the paper you used? If it's an 8.5"x11" then a standard menila envelope should work and only need one stamp(maybe too; provided we are both in the US of course). Also I know that some stores like Wal-Mart sell inexpensive cardboard and/or bubble envelopes.

pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@Eversnow
May I grab a slot?
@Eversnow
May I grab a slot?
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@LDDarcWolf I believe they're 4x6, so super tiny. I'm thinking I should probably also laminate them before mailing it off, to protect from potential water damage-- or put it in a ziplock bag or something :P

@Yara Sure! Just let me know what you'd like drawn c:
@LDDarcWolf I believe they're 4x6, so super tiny. I'm thinking I should probably also laminate them before mailing it off, to protect from potential water damage-- or put it in a ziplock bag or something :P

@Yara Sure! Just let me know what you'd like drawn c:
@Eversnow

I'd like her drawn if it's ok ^^
Should I send payment now or when you're done?

https://toyhou.se/1241227.arabella
@Eversnow

I'd like her drawn if it's ok ^^
Should I send payment now or when you're done?

https://toyhou.se/1241227.arabella
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@SimFeetUnder My letting skills leave a lot to be desired orz If you'd like me to reline stuff in digital, do let me know, because I'd be happy to make the edits for you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589268496421224469/638601440813645834/IMG_20191028_225325.jpg[/img] and also the version without my crappy letting skills: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589268496421224469/638601441958952960/IMG_20191028_221645.jpg[/img]
@SimFeetUnder

My letting skills leave a lot to be desired orz If you'd like me to reline stuff in digital, do let me know, because I'd be happy to make the edits for you!

IMG_20191028_225325.jpg

and also the version without my crappy letting skills:
IMG_20191028_221645.jpg
@Eversnow

I think a Ziploc will work fine. I have a frame that should fit the picture(I just got to find it).

@Eversnow

I think a Ziploc will work fine. I have a frame that should fit the picture(I just got to find it).

pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
That looks so adorable, I love it!
And yeah, if you wouldn't mind doing that that would be awesome. I'm actually going to be away from my desktop for a couple weeks so I wouldn't have much time for trying to do it myself :O
*hugs the drawing*
That looks so adorable, I love it!
And yeah, if you wouldn't mind doing that that would be awesome. I'm actually going to be away from my desktop for a couple weeks so I wouldn't have much time for trying to do it myself :O
*hugs the drawing*
Hey hon! I would love two slots if they're available :)

One of myself! No colour necessary unless you wanna give him some eye colour! I would like the glasses kept, up to you if you'd want to do a flannel shirt or not as I would like you to do him feral, please! I know all the refs are anthro but he's just a regular, if underweight, serval.

And since I beleieve you have done my boy STray, how about Renegade, too? :> He has no colour on his design, so that's no worry either!

I can send payment upon your confirmation, friend. ^^
Hey hon! I would love two slots if they're available :)

One of myself! No colour necessary unless you wanna give him some eye colour! I would like the glasses kept, up to you if you'd want to do a flannel shirt or not as I would like you to do him feral, please! I know all the refs are anthro but he's just a regular, if underweight, serval.

And since I beleieve you have done my boy STray, how about Renegade, too? :> He has no colour on his design, so that's no worry either!

I can send payment upon your confirmation, friend. ^^
Hello!
I'd like to take on of those spots! No colour needed (though maybe make her vitiligo apparent?)
Here's the ref!
I can send payment at any time!
Hello!
I'd like to take on of those spots! No colour needed (though maybe make her vitiligo apparent?)
Here's the ref!
I can send payment at any time!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25