Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » lunae draws [ usd/g/t ] - pinglist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@cossmiicdolphin

she looks perfect ! thank you!! i'd love to put this on her th page, do you have any particular social media you'd like me to link to for credit or is this thread/your profile here fine?
@cossmiicdolphin

she looks perfect ! thank you!! i'd love to put this on her th page, do you have any particular social media you'd like me to link to for credit or is this thread/your profile here fine?
lPKvdq8.png
@mothyy this thread is fine! thank you!
@mothyy this thread is fine! thank you!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Do you still have slots available?

If so how much would it be for something like this?
Do you still have slots available?

If so how much would it be for something like this?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat
i do! for two bust characters in one piece i can do 1.5kg/1.5mt/$15!
@OnyxBat
i do! for two bust characters in one piece i can do 1.5kg/1.5mt/$15!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
That sounds good to me.

Do you take eggs as payment? Because I have one that I can toss your way in addition to some treasure. If not 1.5mt is fine; I’ve been waiting for your shop to open since the last pieces you did for me lol!
That sounds good to me.

Do you take eggs as payment? Because I have one that I can toss your way in addition to some treasure. If not 1.5mt is fine; I’ve been waiting for your shop to open since the last pieces you did for me lol!
@OnyxBat
sure, i can take an egg and some treasure!

and thank you, i'm glad you like my art! <33
@OnyxBat
sure, i can take an egg and some treasure!

and thank you, i'm glad you like my art! <33
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Awesome! I've got a lightning, a bogsnek, and a noctune egg? Do you have a preference?

• dragon/character ref: Horen & Zakka
• type of commission: Two character bust with a simple background.
• payment method: Treasure and 1 egg
• special requests (background, expression, etc): This picture would be my ref, I was actually looking for that exact concept (the pocky game with both of the characters in the pic). I think you've drawn Horen before. I did update her design tho and she has a tattoo on her neck (which can be seen here) and one on her chest. The chest is a flaming lotus flower sort of like this. If you can do it in the same sort of style yo did the last commission of her that would be super cool.
In terms of expressions; Zakka is hyper and joyful and Horen is a more confident and competitive person.
Awesome! I've got a lightning, a bogsnek, and a noctune egg? Do you have a preference?

• dragon/character ref: Horen & Zakka
• type of commission: Two character bust with a simple background.
• payment method: Treasure and 1 egg
• special requests (background, expression, etc): This picture would be my ref, I was actually looking for that exact concept (the pocky game with both of the characters in the pic). I think you've drawn Horen before. I did update her design tho and she has a tattoo on her neck (which can be seen here) and one on her chest. The chest is a flaming lotus flower sort of like this. If you can do it in the same sort of style yo did the last commission of her that would be super cool.
In terms of expressions; Zakka is hyper and joyful and Horen is a more confident and competitive person.
@OnyxBat

a bog egg would be good! the value can just be the current LAH price

that sounds good! send the crossroads and i'll put your slot down!
@OnyxBat

a bog egg would be good! the value can just be the current LAH price

that sounds good! send the crossroads and i'll put your slot down!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Awesome! Sending it over.
Awesome! Sending it over.
@liteweaver here he is! i hope you like it, thank you again! [img]https://i.imgur.com/njRDcty.png[/img]
@liteweaver

here he is! i hope you like it, thank you again!

njRDcty.png
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12