Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4
@kumatan omg she looks so cute already! Everything looks fine to me!
@kumatan omg she looks so cute already! Everything looks fine to me!
@kumatan Oh, I didn't notice this before since when I responded to you I just woke up. Would it be too late to add a wristwatch? Sorry >.< It would look like a luxury wristwatch. If it's too late or it's too difficult/doesn't look good you can skip it though.
@kumatan Oh, I didn't notice this before since when I responded to you I just woke up. Would it be too late to add a wristwatch? Sorry >.< It would look like a luxury wristwatch. If it's too late or it's too difficult/doesn't look good you can skip it though.
@Snowkit

No problem!!
Not the best with watches, but I'll just include two versions when I send you the final! (:

@Snowkit

No problem!!
Not the best with watches, but I'll just include two versions when I send you the final! (:

hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@Snowkit Sorry for the wait ! ;o;; Here's an update -- x-x My final tends to stray from the sketch a lot, but I hope it's still okay. If you prefer the old style, just let me know ! I also don't do glasses very well so it would look weird, but if you'd prefer her with glasses, I could try adding them on. ; w ;! Sorry! Buut, if everything looks good, I'll private message you the finalized image! n v n //Watermark will be smaller feel free to send payment whenever if you're okay with everything c':! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391845834314219522/624859434027581442/unknown.png[/img]
@Snowkit

Sorry for the wait ! ;o;;

Here's an update --

x-x My final tends to stray from the sketch a lot, but I hope it's still okay. If you prefer the old style, just let me know !

I also don't do glasses very well so it would look weird, but if you'd prefer her with glasses, I could try adding them on. ; w ;! Sorry!

Buut, if everything looks good, I'll private message you the finalized image! n v n
//Watermark will be smaller

feel free to send payment whenever if you're okay with everything c':!

unknown.png
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@kumatan it looks more than good! It’s so awesome! Ping me if you are ever taking commissions again!
@kumatan it looks more than good! It’s so awesome! Ping me if you are ever taking commissions again!
1 2 3 4