Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] SunShop [CHIBIS, PAINTINGS, GJINKAS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sunpop hi again :0 may i get a sillymode dergs fullbody of my dragon Mammon and his many rats ? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547114/54711302_350.png[/img] tysm!
@Sunpop hi again :0 may i get a sillymode dergs fullbody of my dragon Mammon and his many rats ?

54711302_350.png

tysm!
| Iggy - 22 - local marine biology autist | art shop! | p4iTB5h.gif
@Ravenmaws hey!! sure thing, i would be glad to do that for you!! go ahead and send the payment and i'll add you to my queue. i love the rats :3c
@Ravenmaws hey!! sure thing, i would be glad to do that for you!! go ahead and send the payment and i'll add you to my queue. i love the rats :3c
@Strauss oh my god i am SOOO sorry for the wait!! irl shit has been. CRAZY lately and the comm before you took a lot longer than i expected it to. if you want a partial refund i can get you one for sure. BUT i finally got the chance to finish up today!! i'm honestly really happy with how she came out, let me know if theres anything youd like me to fix or change and i will ASAP!! thank you so so much for your patience!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545780998907101204/729074209330036836/fr10.png[/img]
@Strauss oh my god i am SOOO sorry for the wait!! irl **** has been. CRAZY lately and the comm before you took a lot longer than i expected it to. if you want a partial refund i can get you one for sure.

BUT i finally got the chance to finish up today!! i'm honestly really happy with how she came out, let me know if theres anything youd like me to fix or change and i will ASAP!! thank you so so much for your patience!!
fr10.png
Reopened! Copying announcement for posterity- [quote=5-4-23 UPDATE:] Wow! It's been a WHILE! Sorry for any inactivity- my queue is empty and I'd be glad to take on some new commissions. Prices updated. USD, treasure, gems, mix, all accepted. The biggest thing is- my artstyle has changed in the past three years, of course! I'll be updating the example images soon, but if you want a better idea of my current art style, see here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zeplf6F-5qKBwX_1pAhmjOFojBTjKzQA Please feel free to reach out with any questions![/quote]
Reopened! Copying announcement for posterity-
5-4-23 UPDATE: wrote:
Wow! It's been a WHILE! Sorry for any inactivity- my queue is empty and I'd be glad to take on some new commissions. Prices updated. USD, treasure, gems, mix, all accepted.

The biggest thing is- my artstyle has changed in the past three years, of course! I'll be updating the example images soon, but if you want a better idea of my current art style, see here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zeplf6F-5qKBwX_1pAhmjOFojBTjKzQA

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Hi! Are your prices still the same? Btw, your slots still say closed. However, I'd love 2 slots for treasure, if that's okay. I've been gone from FR for a long time, and 2 of my dragon's art have gone poof. Are you okay with me providing a detailed description of what I remember them looking like?
Hi! Are your prices still the same? Btw, your slots still say closed. However, I'd love 2 slots for treasure, if that's okay. I've been gone from FR for a long time, and 2 of my dragon's art have gone poof. Are you okay with me providing a detailed description of what I remember them looking like?
@liteweaver Hello! Sorry about that- Still dusting things off! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Yes, absolutely! Can do! What style were you wanting? Typically I have another surcharge for going by description (it's a lot of work!) but since it doesn't look like I have that listed here, that's alright- I'll give it a shot free of charge, to celebrate you being my first customer since reopening! :)
@liteweaver Hello! Sorry about that- Still dusting things off!

Yes, absolutely! Can do! What style were you wanting?

Typically I have another surcharge for going by description (it's a lot of work!) but since it doesn't look like I have that listed here, that's alright- I'll give it a shot free of charge, to celebrate you being my first customer since reopening! :)
Yay! Thank you! The surcharge is fine. Is an additional 250kt each okay? I can do more, just let me know.

I’m running on E, so I’m going to go to sleep. I’ll pop back in tomorrow with the forms/info!! Have a good day/night!
Yay! Thank you! The surcharge is fine. Is an additional 250kt each okay? I can do more, just let me know.

I’m running on E, so I’m going to go to sleep. I’ll pop back in tomorrow with the forms/info!! Have a good day/night!
@liteweaver Yes, that sounds good, if you're sure!

Alrighty- no worries, I'm about to head to bed myself. Take your time, I'll keep the slots open for you! :D
@liteweaver Yes, that sounds good, if you're sure!

Alrighty- no worries, I'm about to head to bed myself. Take your time, I'll keep the slots open for you! :D
[color=firebrick] [s]Hi! Okay, I think I have my ideas. I'd like two Chibi slots since your style is an amazing starting point. I'm sure I'll be back later if you're open to have the other styles. Haha.[/s] [quote][s] Name: liteweaver Type of Commission: chibi Character ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58436712]Yesterday[/url] Type of payment: treasure Can she please have space buns with glowing stars in them, and glowing blue eyes. Outfit can be anything she is unclothed. Haha[/s][/quote] [quote][s] Name: liteweaver Type of Commission: chibi Character ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58718107]Aure[/url] Type of payment: treasure Anything, but since permbaby dragons can't wear clothes, can he just have a hoodie/sweatshirt that matches his colors? Maybe have his name on it?[/s][/quote] [color=firebrick]Looks like you've stepped away, so maybe I can try again some other time. Thanks anyway!
Hi! Okay, I think I have my ideas.

I'd like two Chibi slots since your style is an amazing starting point. I'm sure I'll be back later if you're open to have the other styles. Haha.

Quote:

Name: liteweaver
Type of Commission: chibi
Character ref: Yesterday
Type of payment: treasure

Can she please have space buns with glowing stars in them, and glowing blue eyes. Outfit can be anything she is unclothed. Haha
Quote:

Name: liteweaver
Type of Commission: chibi
Character ref: Aure
Type of payment: treasure

Anything, but since permbaby dragons can't wear clothes, can he just have a hoodie/sweatshirt that matches his colors? Maybe have his name on it?

Looks like you've stepped away, so maybe I can try again some other time. Thanks anyway!
@liteweaver Oh! Are you sure? Sorry, I wasn't able to reply to messages yesterday, busy day, but I could definitely get those done for you this week if you're still interested? No worries if not.
@liteweaver Oh! Are you sure? Sorry, I wasn't able to reply to messages yesterday, busy day, but I could definitely get those done for you this week if you're still interested? No worries if not.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10