Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] SunShop [CHIBIS, PAINTINGS, GJINKAS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
awesome! i’ll just have to whip up a little thing for my shop so it isn’t just a text link ehehe
awesome! i’ll just have to whip up a little thing for my shop so it isn’t just a text link ehehe
he/him
pings OK!
@Strayer sounds great! just hit me up when you have it and i will add it :D
@Strayer sounds great! just hit me up when you have it and i will add it :D
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry I never responded!! I didn't notice you fixed it! I think I missed a ping, or just got distracted but!! ahh yeah thank you it fits him so much better now ♥ ♥ ! You did a wonderful job, thank you so much for everything!!

infact I wanna order again, if that's not a problem! I really love your example chibis :3 you drew my boi perf, and you were very nice to work with! ♥

Name: Popette
Type of Commission: Chibi! - Design maybe? o:
Character ref: https://toyhou.se/3025218.-makai/gallery
Type of payment: Gems/Treasure !
Info: I'd love you to draw this silly kid again - with the same sorta hair here.
He doesn't have a set outfit obviously asides from a set of armor that is HIGHKEY the Lannister Solider armor from G.O.T - minus the helmet. it wasn't my choice --

So! If you're not psyched to draw that - which would be very understandable, I'd love to see whatever outfit you can come up with~ If that's a thing you do! He is sorta a medieval-y fantasy boy, so nothing modern. He also got some of that Asian & Polynesian influences. but whatever is good.

I'd happily pay the design a Gijinka fee ! Orr if you don't want to do that, that's very okay too! I'd be happy to see him in his outfit here too :3 Whatever you prefer in the end, you have artistic freedom!

Thank you once more!
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry I never responded!! I didn't notice you fixed it! I think I missed a ping, or just got distracted but!! ahh yeah thank you it fits him so much better now ♥ ♥ ! You did a wonderful job, thank you so much for everything!!

infact I wanna order again, if that's not a problem! I really love your example chibis :3 you drew my boi perf, and you were very nice to work with! ♥

Name: Popette
Type of Commission: Chibi! - Design maybe? o:
Character ref: https://toyhou.se/3025218.-makai/gallery
Type of payment: Gems/Treasure !
Info: I'd love you to draw this silly kid again - with the same sorta hair here.
He doesn't have a set outfit obviously asides from a set of armor that is HIGHKEY the Lannister Solider armor from G.O.T - minus the helmet. it wasn't my choice --

So! If you're not psyched to draw that - which would be very understandable, I'd love to see whatever outfit you can come up with~ If that's a thing you do! He is sorta a medieval-y fantasy boy, so nothing modern. He also got some of that Asian & Polynesian influences. but whatever is good.

I'd happily pay the design a Gijinka fee ! Orr if you don't want to do that, that's very okay too! I'd be happy to see him in his outfit here too :3 Whatever you prefer in the end, you have artistic freedom!

Thank you once more!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette No worries at all, I'm so glad you like it!

Also, I'd be so down to draw him again! I can do that outfit, though I may simplify it just a bit since it's a chibi-- No need to pay the gijinka price!!

I'm going to let you know now that I am a bit swamped atm with schoolwork, so the wait may be a bit longer this time unfortunately, but I'm hoping to get everything done by the end of next week!

If that all sounds fine, go ahead and send half or all of the payment and I will add you to the queue!! Thanks so much :D
@Popette No worries at all, I'm so glad you like it!

Also, I'd be so down to draw him again! I can do that outfit, though I may simplify it just a bit since it's a chibi-- No need to pay the gijinka price!!

I'm going to let you know now that I am a bit swamped atm with schoolwork, so the wait may be a bit longer this time unfortunately, but I'm hoping to get everything done by the end of next week!

If that all sounds fine, go ahead and send half or all of the payment and I will add you to the queue!! Thanks so much :D
Oh yeah, feel free to simplify it! All the ornateness isn't there in canon - and I do have this quickk sketch in grayscale, oops.

But no worries! Goodluck with schoolwork and everything, I don't mind at all, take your time, and thank you again so much!!
Oh yeah, feel free to simplify it! All the ornateness isn't there in canon - and I do have this quickk sketch in grayscale, oops.

But no worries! Goodluck with schoolwork and everything, I don't mind at all, take your time, and thank you again so much!!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
sorry everyone for the wait! i should be catching up today. thank you for your patience!!!
sorry everyone for the wait! i should be catching up today. thank you for your patience!!!
@PinesAwait Here you go! I'm so sorry for the wait, school has been killing me hahah, I hope you like it! Please let me know if theres anything i need to fix or change and i will ASAP :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525430354878922767/629085946108968971/com2.png[/img]
@PinesAwait Here you go! I'm so sorry for the wait, school has been killing me hahah, I hope you like it! Please let me know if theres anything i need to fix or change and i will ASAP :)
com2.png
@Popette I'm SO sorry for the wait, it got out of control tbh... school stuff hit me like a truck and I have been super behind on art BUT here you go!! As always let me know if I need to fix or change anything and I will ASAP, again I'm super sorry for the wait && if there's anything I could do to make it up to you please let me know!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545780998907101204/666848688282271744/fr2.png[/img]
@Popette I'm SO sorry for the wait, it got out of control tbh... school stuff hit me like a truck and I have been super behind on art BUT here you go!! As always let me know if I need to fix or change anything and I will ASAP, again I'm super sorry for the wait && if there's anything I could do to make it up to you please let me know!!

fr2.png
@sunpop - Ahh no worries! I understand that super. well. but omg ??? it's so good! I LOVE HIM. AND IM SO HAPPY HIS ARMOR!! You're all fine ♥
Can you remind me if I paid you yet, andd how I may credit you? >:3c
@sunpop - Ahh no worries! I understand that super. well. but omg ??? it's so good! I LOVE HIM. AND IM SO HAPPY HIS ARMOR!! You're all fine ♥
Can you remind me if I paid you yet, andd how I may credit you? >:3c
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette Yes, you've paid already! And you can credit my toyhouse sunpop or my deviantArt sun-pop :D I'm so glad you like it, thanks so much for your business!!! <3
@Popette Yes, you've paid already! And you can credit my toyhouse sunpop or my deviantArt sun-pop :D I'm so glad you like it, thanks so much for your business!!! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10