Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Sale (Revamping for next year!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@JaviNiceDay Got it c: Do you want them on a rock with a symbol or we going just the dragon?

@nonaline as long as it is a dragon OC or dragon version of the OC or is some sort of monstery looking creature design, I'm fine with it ^^ just nothing human c:

@Rubygrphon got it! put you down and taking down the details ^^
@JaviNiceDay Got it c: Do you want them on a rock with a symbol or we going just the dragon?

@nonaline as long as it is a dragon OC or dragon version of the OC or is some sort of monstery looking creature design, I'm fine with it ^^ just nothing human c:

@Rubygrphon got it! put you down and taking down the details ^^
My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
@SimFeetUnder don't think the picture popped up in your post c: But if it a dragon, I can certainly draw em !

EDIT: Okay! See the boy now! Sure can! Do you want them on rock with a clan symbol or elemental symbol fine?
@SimFeetUnder don't think the picture popped up in your post c: But if it a dragon, I can certainly draw em !

EDIT: Okay! See the boy now! Sure can! Do you want them on rock with a clan symbol or elemental symbol fine?
Rock would be fine, elemental (ice please) is fine too. Could the rock be greyish instead of browns though? Just wondering
Rock would be fine, elemental (ice please) is fine too. Could the rock be greyish instead of browns though? Just wondering
@Macabrecabra
Something with the Water element/symbol would work, I suppose, so yes. Thanks! When should I send the payment over?
@Macabrecabra
Something with the Water element/symbol would work, I suppose, so yes. Thanks! When should I send the payment over?
QyAuswz.png
@SimFeetUnder

Yep! I can make the rock grey c: that's no problem! You can customize what the symbol goes on as you like c:

@JaviNiceDay

I usually take the payment after I get the sketch approved as that's when I start on the more difficult coloring work ^^ I should get the sketch to you within the next few days c:
@SimFeetUnder

Yep! I can make the rock grey c: that's no problem! You can customize what the symbol goes on as you like c:

@JaviNiceDay

I usually take the payment after I get the sketch approved as that's when I start on the more difficult coloring work ^^ I should get the sketch to you within the next few days c:
@Macabrecabra aight, thanks. Looking forward to it!
@Macabrecabra aight, thanks. Looking forward to it!
QyAuswz.png
All slots are filled for now! HOWEVER You can ask to be put on the ping list for when this opens up again!
All slots are filled for now! HOWEVER You can ask to be put on the ping list for when this opens up again!
@Macabrecabra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53855151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538552/53855151_350.png[/img] [/url] Arcane symbol plz^^ would you draw he with skin? and +add familiar~ +apparel Conjurer's Cobwebs and do you take gems:D?
@Macabrecabra
53855151_350.png

Arcane symbol plz^^
would you draw he with skin?
and +add familiar~
+apparel Conjurer's Cobwebs

and do you take gems:D?
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Nonaline Can do!

And yeah, I accept gems, I'm not very good at figuring out the rations though ; w ; so going to say 50gems would be a fair price?
@Nonaline Can do!

And yeah, I accept gems, I'm not very good at figuring out the rations though ; w ; so going to say 50gems would be a fair price?
@Macabrecabra

Hi!~ These are amazing. Can I be put on the pinglist?
@Macabrecabra

Hi!~ These are amazing. Can I be put on the pinglist?
baby.png komi ♡
feel free to message me or send a friend request!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27