Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Free/Low Cost/Unwanted OCs/Art
1 2 3 4 5
@LDDarcWolf

Hello! I have an art shop in my signature that provides a lot of examples, but here's a quick link: https://imgur.com/a/YkVNZkN

The prices in my shop are on the high end, but I currently offer 6-8usd doodles (or 3-4usd with 300gems, or pay what you want!) because I want to practice drawing on my iPad and this is a cheaper alternative + still helps with the bills c:

Thank you so much for your time!

@LDDarcWolf

Hello! I have an art shop in my signature that provides a lot of examples, but here's a quick link: https://imgur.com/a/YkVNZkN

The prices in my shop are on the high end, but I currently offer 6-8usd doodles (or 3-4usd with 300gems, or pay what you want!) because I want to practice drawing on my iPad and this is a cheaper alternative + still helps with the bills c:

Thank you so much for your time!

@Saturnia

I'll have to check out your link when I have access to a computer, I can't access imgur from my kindle(they won't let me log in cause they discontinued the mobil log in feature), but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I have a chance. If have to use the gem options to buy just so you know now.
@Saturnia

I'll have to check out your link when I have access to a computer, I can't access imgur from my kindle(they won't let me log in cause they discontinued the mobil log in feature), but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I have a chance. If have to use the gem options to buy just so you know now.
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@LDDarcWolf No problem at all! There are examples in the shop too, just not all ^^ also just to be sure, it would be the 3usd and 300g/pwyw fr currency, right?
@LDDarcWolf No problem at all! There are examples in the shop too, just not all ^^ also just to be sure, it would be the 3usd and 300g/pwyw fr currency, right?
@Saturnia

I can only pay in site currency, I don't have my own debt/credit card.

You have lovely art and style by the way!
@Saturnia

I can only pay in site currency, I don't have my own debt/credit card.

You have lovely art and style by the way!
Bump
Bump
@PricklyGoose

Hey! My sale just finished going threw if you'd like to PM me Eclair and get payment for her.

Thanks!
@PricklyGoose

Hey! My sale just finished going threw if you'd like to PM me Eclair and get payment for her.

Thanks!
Bump
Bump
@LDDarcWolf I understand, I need examples before I open the shop so I probably won't mind a gem slot c: message when ready! and thank you so much
@LDDarcWolf I understand, I need examples before I open the shop so I probably won't mind a gem slot c: message when ready! and thank you so much
@Saturnia

Awesome! I'll send you a message with the details a bit later on. :)
@Saturnia

Awesome! I'll send you a message with the details a bit later on. :)
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5