Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Flair ­­Graphics Shop ~ (G/T)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@esme is your shop still open?
@esme is your shop still open?
@Sorrelfur

Yes... But, I have no internet on my desktop computer. So it's a little tricky, but I have a laptop I could use. It would kind of depend on how big and complex your project request is.

What are you looking for?
@Sorrelfur

Yes... But, I have no internet on my desktop computer. So it's a little tricky, but I have a laptop I could use. It would kind of depend on how big and complex your project request is.

What are you looking for?
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@esme I was thinking just a hatchery badge, I needed a banner also but 100g/kt is too far out of my price range

My hatchery is in my sig if you want to look at the style I'm going for, it's a pride themed hatchery with lots of crystals
@esme I was thinking just a hatchery badge, I needed a banner also but 100g/kt is too far out of my price range

My hatchery is in my sig if you want to look at the style I'm going for, it's a pride themed hatchery with lots of crystals
@Sorrelfur

I can make a badge for you! Do you want to stick with the same gems you already have? I can repurpose those images in it to keep it consistent.

And other specifics for your badge idea, or open to design?
@Sorrelfur

I can make a badge for you! Do you want to stick with the same gems you already have? I can repurpose those images in it to keep it consistent.

And other specifics for your badge idea, or open to design?
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@esme I don't mind sticking with the gems I have yes :D or at least the same look, really as long as it's rainbow and crystals I'm happy with it ????

I don't have any specifics other than I'd like if it said the name of my hatchery on it and will fit in my signature without getting messed up by the column coding thingy
@esme I don't mind sticking with the gems I have yes :D or at least the same look, really as long as it's rainbow and crystals I'm happy with it ????

I don't have any specifics other than I'd like if it said the name of my hatchery on it and will fit in my signature without getting messed up by the column coding thingy
@Sorrelfur

Okay, sounds good. I will get started on an idea shortly. A small or large badge is 50G.

I'm not sure about the column coding thingy, as I didn't know there is an issue there,. However I can say, with your current signature, anything I make will be either above or below it, as the current signature takes up the full space.
@Sorrelfur

Okay, sounds good. I will get started on an idea shortly. A small or large badge is 50G.

I'm not sure about the column coding thingy, as I didn't know there is an issue there,. However I can say, with your current signature, anything I make will be either above or below it, as the current signature takes up the full space.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@esme oh my current signature is just temporary something I threw together xD What I mean by the column thing is for some buttons when you put them in the column code they get caught off on the bottom

Is it OK to pay in treasure?
@esme oh my current signature is just temporary something I threw together xD What I mean by the column thing is for some buttons when you put them in the column code they get caught off on the bottom

Is it OK to pay in treasure?
@.Sorrelfur

Ah, yes. All my templates are designed to work within the perimeters on FR. You shouldnt have any troubles with things getting clipped.

Treasure is fine. Selling is currently 1:1200, buying is a bit all over the place, let's go 1:1000. It'd be 50,000T. You can send half now to start work, and half on satisfaction with the result. Changes are always free. Cheers

@.Sorrelfur

Ah, yes. All my templates are designed to work within the perimeters on FR. You shouldnt have any troubles with things getting clipped.

Treasure is fine. Selling is currently 1:1200, buying is a bit all over the place, let's go 1:1000. It'd be 50,000T. You can send half now to start work, and half on satisfaction with the result. Changes are always free. Cheers

zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Sorrelfur Here is a first draft idea for you! I wanted to animate the idea I had, so no worries, that's no charge. I feel maybe it needs something more, but I can't put my finger on what atm and I'm out of time to work on this for now as well. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or want changes! If not, then the image is a link to it's host location and you can send final payment. Cheers. [url=https://imgur.com/gqf0Mtm][img]http://i.imgur.com/gqf0Mtm.gif[/img][/url]
@Sorrelfur

Here is a first draft idea for you! I wanted to animate the idea I had, so no worries, that's no charge. I feel maybe it needs something more, but I can't put my finger on what atm and I'm out of time to work on this for now as well.

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or want changes! If not, then the image is a link to it's host location and you can send final payment.

Cheers.

gqf0Mtm.gif
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@esme I do love it so far, I agree it feels like it's missing something but can't quite place it >~< I do love how it changes colors also do you mind using this font:

https://www.1001fonts.com/peach-sundress-font.html

This is the font I've been changing all the hatchery text too so I just want it to match sorry I should've given this link earlier!
@esme I do love it so far, I agree it feels like it's missing something but can't quite place it >~< I do love how it changes colors also do you mind using this font:

https://www.1001fonts.com/peach-sundress-font.html

This is the font I've been changing all the hatchery text too so I just want it to match sorry I should've given this link earlier!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19