Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $Pixel Shop (ferals/humans) [0/2 open]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@GlitchingGator
Yeah, absolutely! Any particular poses for either of them? 0:
@GlitchingGator
Yeah, absolutely! Any particular poses for either of them? 0:
@fleurs
Nope. You are free do do whatever poses you would like for them!
@fleurs
Nope. You are free do do whatever poses you would like for them!
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@GlitchingGator
Okie dokie!! I'll get you some sketches tomorrow!!
@GlitchingGator
Okie dokie!! I'll get you some sketches tomorrow!!
@fleurs
Sounds good!
@fleurs
Sounds good!
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@fleurs
Hi there! I was wondering if I could grab a slot for a Smoller Sprite commission of this character? ( I can fill out the form, I just wasn't sure if you still have slots available)
@fleurs
Hi there! I was wondering if I could grab a slot for a Smoller Sprite commission of this character? ( I can fill out the form, I just wasn't sure if you still have slots available)
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
@TornadoTorrie
You absolutely may- and I would super appreciate it if u did fill out the form if u got a chance to!
Additionally, as a heads up, I'd ask for a $3 complex fee! I understand if that turns you away at all though, and still thank you for your interest overall!
@TornadoTorrie
You absolutely may- and I would super appreciate it if u did fill out the form if u got a chance to!
Additionally, as a heads up, I'd ask for a $3 complex fee! I understand if that turns you away at all though, and still thank you for your interest overall!
@fleurs
That works for me, thank you!

Character: I'kal
Art Type: Smoller Sprite!
Specifics: The last tab on their toyhouse bio has some design notes, but I think the important thing to note is only their left hand is red. The moon above their "crown" is optional, and if included it can be literally a moon or more ambiguous and halo-like ^^
Extras: I have no concrete ideas, so I'll just mention that some things associated with I'kal are water, the moon, obsidian daggers, rabbits, reflections, flowers, and skulls.
@fleurs
That works for me, thank you!

Character: I'kal
Art Type: Smoller Sprite!
Specifics: The last tab on their toyhouse bio has some design notes, but I think the important thing to note is only their left hand is red. The moon above their "crown" is optional, and if included it can be literally a moon or more ambiguous and halo-like ^^
Extras: I have no concrete ideas, so I'll just mention that some things associated with I'kal are water, the moon, obsidian daggers, rabbits, reflections, flowers, and skulls.
@TornadoTorrie
aaa, I'm legit so excited to start working on this for you! I wanted to ask, since you've chosen the smoller sprite option, would it be ok to get a little more "abstract" and "shapey" with the background elements than say a flat out scene? I can def show you in a sketch what I mean, but just wanted to gauge first how interested you'd be in something like that at all first.
@TornadoTorrie
aaa, I'm legit so excited to start working on this for you! I wanted to ask, since you've chosen the smoller sprite option, would it be ok to get a little more "abstract" and "shapey" with the background elements than say a flat out scene? I can def show you in a sketch what I mean, but just wanted to gauge first how interested you'd be in something like that at all first.
@fleurs
Ooooh, that sound awesome! I'm totally down for that *~*
@fleurs
Ooooh, that sound awesome! I'm totally down for that *~*
[center]commission for tornadotorrie! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/927903817264164964/928256127228084234/tornadowa.png[/img][/center]
commission for tornadotorrie!
tornadowa.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13