Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ANANSE'S UPDATED ART SHOP {OPEN}
1 2 3
@boogur ily butthead
@boogur ily butthead
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
much love,,
Added more examples!!
Added more examples!!
much love,,
Bump uwuuwuwuwu
Bump uwuuwuwuwu
much love,,
UPDATED!! :)
UPDATED!! :)
much love,,
E I gotta hop on this... v cute. do you do ummm, scries and permas? I have a dragon I gotta work on a little, but when she’s all good n done she’d do great w some art! @Ananse
E I gotta hop on this... v cute. do you do ummm, scries and permas? I have a dragon I gotta work on a little, but when she’s all good n done she’d do great w some art! @Ananse
saTxNdL.png2HZAytX.pngsaTxNdL.png2HZAytX.png
@lovelyeli333 ofc!! I do scries! Excuse my ignorance, but what does permas mean?

Also, it would be a sketch and not colored art bc I'm having problems with my computer rn. Is that alright? I'll make sure to make it extra detailed.
@lovelyeli333 ofc!! I do scries! Excuse my ignorance, but what does permas mean?

Also, it would be a sketch and not colored art bc I'm having problems with my computer rn. Is that alright? I'll make sure to make it extra detailed.
much love,,
@Ananse permas, as in eternally youthful dragons! Permababies. How much would it be to get this bab done? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54612782] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546128/54612782_350.png[/img] [/url] The scry is in her bio :) she’s gonna be a lil pearl bab
@Ananse permas, as in eternally youthful dragons! Permababies.

How much would it be to get this bab done?

54612782_350.png

The scry is in her bio :) she’s gonna be a lil pearl bab
@lovelyeli333 I can do that!! How does 250,000t sound? Is that alright?
@lovelyeli333 I can do that!! How does 250,000t sound? Is that alright?
much love,,
@lovelyeli333 I finished the art! Whenever we get a price worked out, I'll send it to you!! :))
@lovelyeli333 I finished the art! Whenever we get a price worked out, I'll send it to you!! :))
much love,,
@Ananse mmm that's alright!! I can work with that i think... i just don't have the money yet ^^" i'm at around 130kt i wasn't expecting that price... but gimme a bit to do some coli grinding & fairgrounds & then i'll get back to you :)
@Ananse mmm that's alright!! I can work with that i think... i just don't have the money yet ^^" i'm at around 130kt i wasn't expecting that price... but gimme a bit to do some coli grinding & fairgrounds & then i'll get back to you :)
1 2 3