Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =Soup’s art shop!= (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Princesomniac Hey, I’ve got a slot open for you if you’re still interested in getting s commission- just drop an order form by whenever you’re ready! :)

@mildu hey, just a quick reminder about the order form for a commission! (i generally just like to check after a few days have passed and I haven’t heard anything, sorry haha)
@Princesomniac Hey, I’ve got a slot open for you if you’re still interested in getting s commission- just drop an order form by whenever you’re ready! :)

@mildu hey, just a quick reminder about the order form for a commission! (i generally just like to check after a few days have passed and I haven’t heard anything, sorry haha)
My art thread
My art shop
Sorry I have no idea how to code signatures lol
* U*
Username: Princesomniac
Type of commission wanted: Fullbody Shaded
Character: https://toyhou.se/488230.caldera
Payment method: Gems
Any extra notes like posing, expression, props ect(optional): I’d like to keep her grump face, but tbh it’s all up to you haha
* U*
Type of commission wanted: Fullbody Shaded
Character: https://toyhou.se/488230.caldera
Any extra notes like posing, expression, props ect(optional): I’d like to keep her grump face, but tbh it’s all up to you haha
No idea if you remember me but I def need more art from you one day. Can I be on your waitlist?
No idea if you remember me but I def need more art from you one day. Can I be on your waitlist?
BvMRuY5.png
@Princesomniac all your characters are so cool omg I’ll get started as soon as I see cr and finish it for you asap! <3
@lumin aah yeah I remember you! I drew your goat boy for you a while back, right?:D added to waitlist! ^^
@Princesomniac all your characters are so cool omg I’ll get started as soon as I see cr and finish it for you asap! <3
@lumin aah yeah I remember you! I drew your goat boy for you a while back, right?:D added to waitlist! ^^
My art thread
My art shop
Thank you ahhhh ;u;
Sending the CR now!
Thank you ahhhh ;u;
Sending the CR now!
@Azellia hey, I’ve got a slot open for you! If you’re still interested in a commission, just drop an order form by whenever! :D
@Azellia hey, I’ve got a slot open for you! If you’re still interested in a commission, just drop an order form by whenever! :D
My art thread
My art shop
@Tiqersoup

For sure! :D

Username: Azellia
Type of commission wanted: Shaded Fullbody
Bust Reference
Outfit Reference
(His earring is only in his right ear.)
Payment method:Gems!
Any extra notes like posing, expression, props ect(optional):
He's a confident, smug, flirtatious, flamboyant, flashy, and carefree prince; also a fire mage. You can do whatever you for the posing and expression so long as it fits his character; I'm not too picky! ^_^

Will send the CR in just a minute ~
@Tiqersoup

For sure! :D

Username: Azellia
Type of commission wanted: Shaded Fullbody
Bust Reference
Outfit Reference
(His earring is only in his right ear.)
Payment method:Gems!
Any extra notes like posing, expression, props ect(optional):
He's a confident, smug, flirtatious, flamboyant, flashy, and carefree prince; also a fire mage. You can do whatever you for the posing and expression so long as it fits his character; I'm not too picky! ^_^

Will send the CR in just a minute ~
newsig.png
@Azellia aah, just saw the cr now, I’ll get started right away for you! ^^
@Azellia aah, just saw the cr now, I’ll get started right away for you! ^^
My art thread
My art shop
@Princesomniac @Lumin hey hey, there’s a slot open for each of you! If you’re still interested in getting a commission, just drop an order form by whenever :D
-
also waitlist is closed right now, but I’ll be opening some regular slots soon!
@Princesomniac @Lumin hey hey, there’s a slot open for each of you! If you’re still interested in getting a commission, just drop an order form by whenever :D
-
also waitlist is closed right now, but I’ll be opening some regular slots soon!
My art thread
My art shop
//Eyes emoji
I had initially intended to ask for a different character, BUT I just got this guy earlier and I love him weeps

Character: https://toyhou.se/2853050.- (if the watermarks are too annoying, let me know and I’ll pm you a clearer image!)
Type of commission wanted: Fullbody shaded
Any extra notes like posing, expression, props ect(optional): he’s a witch, so you know doing witchy stuff, but otherwise up to you! ALSO if you could make his shoes boots instead that’d be rad, like the same, but taller/as boots haha I just don’t like seeing his ankles It Bothers Me e ____e
//Eyes emoji
I had initially intended to ask for a different character, BUT I just got this guy earlier and I love him weeps

Character: https://toyhou.se/2853050.- (if the watermarks are too annoying, let me know and I’ll pm you a clearer image!)
Type of commission wanted: Fullbody shaded
Any extra notes like posing, expression, props ect(optional): he’s a witch, so you know doing witchy stuff, but otherwise up to you! ALSO if you could make his shoes boots instead that’d be rad, like the same, but taller/as boots haha I just don’t like seeing his ankles It Bothers Me e ____e
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13