Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | free lore / eruditio tabernam [archive]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mirrelatch
thank you so much, i try my best ;-;

hachi:
Your crown and your spear, your fire and your blood. Do you remember the olden days, when thou was innocent and carefree? The fear in your eyes are drowned by the burning lantern’s light; you are not as you seem. You remember those days, and they have lasted in your memory. They sense your worry, but they fear your power. The regal mane flows and snakes have twisted hearts.
@mirrelatch
thank you so much, i try my best ;-;

hachi:
Your crown and your spear, your fire and your blood. Do you remember the olden days, when thou was innocent and carefree? The fear in your eyes are drowned by the burning lantern’s light; you are not as you seem. You remember those days, and they have lasted in your memory. They sense your worry, but they fear your power. The regal mane flows and snakes have twisted hearts.
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@vintaegucci Wooooooa! I love it, thank you so much! You have such a way with words, it flows so well! Thank you! Made me so happy <3
@vintaegucci Wooooooa! I love it, thank you so much! You have such a way with words, it flows so well! Thank you! Made me so happy <3
sdpRCe4.png
@mirrelatch
im always ready to make someone feel happy ^o^
and thank you for the compliment~!!
@mirrelatch
im always ready to make someone feel happy ^o^
and thank you for the compliment~!!
@vintaegucci your writing is so cool! I'd love a little drabble for Savikh here -3- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37027652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370277/37027652_350.png[/img] [/url] His lore is that he's a traveling singer specializing in love songs, but consequently has become jaded to the concept of love.
@vintaegucci your writing is so cool! I'd love a little drabble for Savikh here -3-

37027652_350.png

His lore is that he's a traveling singer specializing in love songs, but consequently has become jaded to the concept of love.
a8byJKr.gif
@neekoneekonii
i know your username from somewhere-
also his bio is george harrison from the beatles, is it not? :0

one lore blurb for a pretty g1 boy coming right up~!!

savikh:
O sing me a lovely song; one that melts the maidens' hearts. The laughter and dancing, the smell of wine, the lustful glances. In the courtroom you stand, bellowing beautiful melodies. Come, watch the birds, and sing along to their tunes. Do not stutter, do not weep! Your long day has come to an end; the sun sets on your elderly days.
@neekoneekonii
i know your username from somewhere-
also his bio is george harrison from the beatles, is it not? :0

one lore blurb for a pretty g1 boy coming right up~!!

savikh:
O sing me a lovely song; one that melts the maidens' hearts. The laughter and dancing, the smell of wine, the lustful glances. In the courtroom you stand, bellowing beautiful melodies. Come, watch the birds, and sing along to their tunes. Do not stutter, do not weep! Your long day has come to an end; the sun sets on your elderly days.
you have a really... prosey way of writing, in a good, elegant way :') (also yes you should 100% open up a store??) i don't have,,, this dragon but its a dragonified oc of mine that i have no idea what to write for asdfgh so i have come to you to hopefully get some sort of concept ;v; her only canon material is that she smells like ripe peaches, always, and is a singer. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5zTcu0V.png[/img]
you have a really... prosey way of writing, in a good, elegant way :')
(also yes you should 100% open up a store??)

i don't have,,, this dragon but its a dragonified oc of mine that i have no idea what to write for asdfgh so i have come to you to hopefully get some sort of concept ;v; her only canon material is that she smells like ripe peaches, always, and is a singer.

5zTcu0V.png
IjJJeTN.png
@saeyoung
are u korean by chance??

name:
The morning sunlight, the ripe peaches, the distant chatter. Capture their hearts with your tuned words. The light patter, the sunshowers, the shining gold. The garden’s ivy tangling in your head and the flowers soft words. Are you seeing things? They are speaking; speaking words of wounds and war, “O, sing me a song I’d like to hear.”
@saeyoung
are u korean by chance??

name:
The morning sunlight, the ripe peaches, the distant chatter. Capture their hearts with your tuned words. The light patter, the sunshowers, the shining gold. The garden’s ivy tangling in your head and the flowers soft words. Are you seeing things? They are speaking; speaking words of wounds and war, “O, sing me a song I’d like to hear.”
@vintaegucci it’s gorgeous, thank you so much!

it’s a LoL reference and a meme, haha

And yes, it is! :D I was going more for the vibe of Regina Spektor’s cover from Kubo though :P

Edit: oof didn’t see the sign
@vintaegucci it’s gorgeous, thank you so much!

it’s a LoL reference and a meme, haha

And yes, it is! :D I was going more for the vibe of Regina Spektor’s cover from Kubo though :P

Edit: oof didn’t see the sign
a8byJKr.gif
oh my,,,, very pretty! i love it! this helps a lot, thank you so much! ;w;

i’m not korean! but saeyoung is the name of a character in mystic messenger if you haven’t played it before owo
oh my,,,, very pretty! i love it! this helps a lot, thank you so much! ;w;

i’m not korean! but saeyoung is the name of a character in mystic messenger if you haven’t played it before owo
IjJJeTN.png
@saeyoung
oooh okay,,, im korean and thought you mightve been, since that name combo is slowly becoming popular in korea aha

and your welcome :D
@saeyoung
oooh okay,,, im korean and thought you mightve been, since that name combo is slowly becoming popular in korea aha

and your welcome :D
1 2 3 4 5 6