Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | mosaic's monsters (aka pixel familiars)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@mosaicdragon adorable!!! That's perfect, I'm gonna put it in my girl Monarch's bio (with credit of course) once I get on comp!
@mosaicdragon adorable!!! That's perfect, I'm gonna put it in my girl Monarch's bio (with credit of course) once I get on comp!
Wishlist (for now)
[img]https://imgur.com/xJ3Yy2a.png[/img] Todays familiar! Frogs are harder than you think. Plus since it's so tiny I couldn't really add the butterfly pattern on the tail or frills. Still pretty cute though!
xJ3Yy2a.png

Todays familiar! Frogs are harder than you think. Plus since it's so tiny I couldn't really add the butterfly pattern on the tail or frills. Still pretty cute though!
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon here from the giving tree, I'd like to sponsor the blazing goblin! [item=blazing goblin]
@mosaicdragon here from the giving tree, I'd like to sponsor the blazing goblin!

Blazing Goblin

iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname

Thank you! Do you want a specific pose or is the pose in the art fine?
@NlCKname

Thank you! Do you want a specific pose or is the pose in the art fine?
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon whatever you'd like to do is fine, I don't have any ideas myself but if you'd like to do a different pose I wouldn't mind mind
@mosaicdragon whatever you'd like to do is fine, I don't have any ideas myself but if you'd like to do a different pose I wouldn't mind mind
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname I made him a little more cutesy, rather than fierce like the art. Let me know if you'd like it changed in any way! [img]https://imgur.com/G1uTpzR.png[/img]
@NlCKname

I made him a little more cutesy, rather than fierce like the art. Let me know if you'd like it changed in any way!

G1uTpzR.png
> FR time (late nights)
awww, he looks like a tiny flamecaller! I love him, thank you!
awww, he looks like a tiny flamecaller! I love him, thank you!
iOOCMct.gif
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@mosaicdragon can I be on the pinglist for whenever you release new fams? I might buy another in the future!
@mosaicdragon can I be on the pinglist for whenever you release new fams? I might buy another in the future!
iOOCMct.gif
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname

Sure thing, thank you!
@NlCKname

Sure thing, thank you!
> FR time (late nights)
[img]https://imgur.com/LupXMd6.png[/img] Completed this spooky lad! Not much to say about him, he's a little box after all.. @NlCKname
LupXMd6.png

Completed this spooky lad! Not much to say about him, he's a little box after all..

@NlCKname
> FR time (late nights)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11