Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rainii's art shop! Emergency Commissions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Rubygryphon they are!
@Rubygryphon they are!
intersex.png
@Rainuu I want a Cat Boi... Which style? (Normal or Natural): natural on both Headshot or fullbody?: fullbody Treasure or gems?: treasure Which dragon?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46320646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463207/46320646_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ Ark [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33985775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339858/33985775_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ Akira Do you have a pose in mind?: Can I have the two in a semi-romantic pose? Bumping foreheads or touching noses or something, I trust your judgement. Any apparel? (+5kt/5g for each apparel piece): for Ark, the cascades only please. For Akira, the mast, hat, and scarf please. Give me a short description of your dragon's personality! Ark is a curious and gentle soul, though he's not a social butterfly. He sometimes forgets how to actually Talk Politely so he doesn't have many friends, but he does try his best to be kind. Overall, a calm, none-confrontational dragon who isn't very social but tries his best. Akira is a very shy, socially anxious sculpter who prefers silence to most things. He's somewhat self depricating and not very confident, therefore has very few friends, the exception being Ark who he's been dancing around a relationship with.
@Rainuu
I want a Cat Boi...

Which style? (Normal or Natural): natural on both
Headshot or fullbody?: fullbody
Treasure or gems?: treasure
Which dragon?:

46320646_350.png

^ Ark

33985775_350.png

^ Akira
Do you have a pose in mind?: Can I have the two in a semi-romantic pose? Bumping foreheads or touching noses or something, I trust your judgement.
Any apparel? (+5kt/5g for each apparel piece): for Ark, the cascades only please.
For Akira, the mast, hat, and scarf please.
Give me a short description of your dragon's personality!
Ark is a curious and gentle soul, though he's not a social butterfly. He sometimes forgets how to actually Talk Politely so he doesn't have many friends, but he does try his best to be kind. Overall, a calm, none-confrontational dragon who isn't very social but tries his best.
Akira is a very shy, socially anxious sculpter who prefers silence to most things. He's somewhat self depricating and not very confident, therefore has very few friends, the exception being Ark who he's been dancing around a relationship with.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 [img]https://i.imgur.com/R1LgYgr.png[/img] is this alright? I made Akira a red tabby with white, and Ark is a chocolate tabby with white (though much less white than Akira has). I changed Ark's eyes from purple to copper to make it look more natural, but I can change them back to purple if you'd like? if anything needs to be changed just let me know!
@Redtiger7736
R1LgYgr.png
is this alright?
I made Akira a red tabby with white, and Ark is a chocolate tabby with white (though much less white than Akira has). I changed Ark's eyes from purple to copper to make it look more natural, but I can change them back to purple if you'd like?
if anything needs to be changed just let me know!
intersex.png
@Rainuu it looks wonderful??? I love it!!! Wonderful job, no changes necessary! I like ark's stumpy tail too, so cute!
@Rainuu it looks wonderful??? I love it!!! Wonderful job, no changes necessary! I like ark's stumpy tail too, so cute!
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 thank you!! also, just wanted to say I listened to the song in Ark's bio and I may have fallen in love with it,
@Redtiger7736 thank you!! also, just wanted to say I listened to the song in Ark's bio and I may have fallen in love with it,
intersex.png
[Center]@Rainuu Hey!! I'd love to order from ya, friend!! :>> [B]Which style? (Normal or Natural):[/b] Normal! [B]Headshot or fullbody?:[/b] Fullbody! [B]Treasure or gems?:[/b] Gems! [B]Which dragon?:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54889743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548898/54889743_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Do you have a pose in mind?:[/b] Sitting/laying down like a Sphinx? [B]Any apparel? (+5kt/5g for each apparel piece):[/b] N/A [B]Give me a short description of your dragon's personality![/b] Ty? is a feisty beast, and loves the thrill of the hunt. But when they're not hunting, they're also ironically a peacemaker. Fortune-teller, medium, speaker of dreams and karma. They're most seen often lost in thought, staring seemingly past everyone no matter what. (Also, uh! If it's cool, could y'go for the art in their bio kind of kitty? The tiger is the main body, like just a dark-ish green ol' tiger all the way, w/ those two heads, while there are those wings emerging from their back!) (.....I hope they're, uh? Not [i]too[/i] complicated? Like, admittedly, yes, they're terribly complicated pfft, my bad, but-...? ^^;; ) But!! Also!! If Ty? is too complicated, that's totally okay!! Rather, if you find them to be too difficult, could I buy Birchkit, pretty please? ^^ (But either way Birchkit is way too cute and I'd love to buy them~)
@Rainuu

Hey!! I'd love to order from ya, friend!! :>>

Which style? (Normal or Natural): Normal!
Headshot or fullbody?: Fullbody!
Treasure or gems?: Gems!
Which dragon?:
54889743_350.png

Do you have a pose in mind?: Sitting/laying down like a Sphinx?
Any apparel? (+5kt/5g for each apparel piece): N/A
Give me a short description of your dragon's personality! Ty? is a feisty beast, and loves the thrill of the hunt. But when they're not hunting, they're also ironically a peacemaker. Fortune-teller, medium, speaker of dreams and karma. They're most seen often lost in thought, staring seemingly past everyone no matter what.

(Also, uh! If it's cool, could y'go for the art in their bio kind of kitty? The tiger is the main body, like just a dark-ish green ol' tiger all the way, w/ those two heads, while there are those wings emerging from their back!)

(.....I hope they're, uh? Not too complicated? Like, admittedly, yes, they're terribly complicated pfft, my bad, but-...? ^^;; )

But!! Also!! If Ty? is too complicated, that's totally okay!! Rather, if you find them to be too difficult, could I buy Birchkit, pretty please? ^^

(But either way Birchkit is way too cute and I'd love to buy them~)
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire
sure! and, just to clarify, the snake and bird heads are coming from the base of their neck on either side of the tiger head, like a chimera (as in mythology, not genetics) or something, right?

and I'll send you the image of Birchkit by themself right away! thank you for buying them!
@EpsiWire
sure! and, just to clarify, the snake and bird heads are coming from the base of their neck on either side of the tiger head, like a chimera (as in mythology, not genetics) or something, right?

and I'll send you the image of Birchkit by themself right away! thank you for buying them!
intersex.png
@Rainuu

Hey! And yeah, you got it! Just like a hydra! :>>

And hey, thank you! Would you like me to send the Birchkit payment seperate from the actual comm payment? :>>
@Rainuu

Hey! And yeah, you got it! Just like a hydra! :>>

And hey, thank you! Would you like me to send the Birchkit payment seperate from the actual comm payment? :>>
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire
either one is fine, I don't mind! :>
@EpsiWire
either one is fine, I don't mind! :>
intersex.png
@Rainuu

Hiya! Your art style is really good, and I especially love your human style! :D

Which style? (Normal or Natural): Normal
Headshot or fullbody?: Headshot
Treasure or gems?: Treasure
Which dragon?: William (OC)
Do you have a pose in mind?: I don't really have any specifics in mind! Do whatever you think would be best! ^^
Any apparel? (+5kt/5g for each apparel piece): Uuuh I don't think so XD
Give me a short description of your dragon's personality!: William is a lighthearted and silly boy, seemingly really dumb but that's only him playing dumb for the most part! He is amazed by a lot of things XD
@Rainuu

Hiya! Your art style is really good, and I especially love your human style! :D

Which style? (Normal or Natural): Normal
Headshot or fullbody?: Headshot
Treasure or gems?: Treasure
Which dragon?: William (OC)
Do you have a pose in mind?: I don't really have any specifics in mind! Do whatever you think would be best! ^^
Any apparel? (+5kt/5g for each apparel piece): Uuuh I don't think so XD
Give me a short description of your dragon's personality!: William is a lighthearted and silly boy, seemingly really dumb but that's only him playing dumb for the most part! He is amazed by a lot of things XD
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27