Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Qixi temp shop[close]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@nilah

Sure! No problem, thanks for ping anyways! ^^
@nilah

Sure! No problem, thanks for ping anyways! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@nilah okey well I have a luminous halo, luminous sundrapes, fathomsearch halo, whirlwind sash, Dusklight Alchemist Tools, arcane egg and prismatic token,
@nilah okey well I have a luminous halo, luminous sundrapes, fathomsearch halo, whirlwind sash, Dusklight Alchemist Tools, arcane egg and prismatic token,
r7P00ic.png
@nilah edited it in :D
@nilah edited it in :D
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@nilah

Yes, please ping me if you have any slots in the future, thank you!
@nilah

Yes, please ping me if you have any slots in the future, thank you!
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Lorenzo
can do! you can send the payment at your convenience
edit1:I'm sorry? Looks like there's only one dragon gijinka..?

edit2: Okay, I guess there's a little bit of a problem with the link, but that's all right.
@Lorenzo
can do! you can send the payment at your convenience
edit1:I'm sorry? Looks like there's only one dragon gijinka..?

edit2: Okay, I guess there's a little bit of a problem with the link, but that's all right.
@ElysianJewels
There's nothing I'm interested in... Sorry ><If you just need time to raise money, I can wait until this batch of slots is over.
@ElysianJewels
There's nothing I'm interested in... Sorry ><If you just need time to raise money, I can wait until this batch of slots is over.
@nilah okey~ Sorry but i really don't think i can come up with money anytime soon as i am so broke rn~ Would you accept these familiars? Otherwise you can give my slot to someone else~ Black-wing hummingbird and Maned cobra
@nilah okey~ Sorry but i really don't think i can come up with money anytime soon as i am so broke rn~ Would you accept these familiars? Otherwise you can give my slot to someone else~ Black-wing hummingbird and Maned cobra
r7P00ic.png
@nilah

That would be awesome, thanks ^^ Hope you manage to open up more slots then, hehe~
@nilah

That would be awesome, thanks ^^ Hope you manage to open up more slots then, hehe~
@ElysianJewels
:3 I'm really sorry... Maybe next time...
@ElysianJewels
:3 I'm really sorry... Maybe next time...
@nilah please ping me if more slots open!
@nilah please ping me if more slots open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11