Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Bacon Spiral Art
1 2 3 4
@Darklord1765

Sure, I'd like to order a fullbody!
I can pay in Treasure. :D
@Darklord1765

Sure, I'd like to order a fullbody!
I can pay in Treasure. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic

Hey sorry it took me a while to reply!!

Uhh, hibernal items are good! :o but I think you're right there.. it'd be looking for eggs or genes maybe
@Zenzic

Hey sorry it took me a while to reply!!

Uhh, hibernal items are good! :o but I think you're right there.. it'd be looking for eggs or genes maybe
6xCzb5m.png
[emoji=meat size=1]
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Hey! I would love to draw this crispy boy c: my art shop is linked in my signature.
What items are you offering as for payment?
Hey! I would love to draw this crispy boy c: my art shop is linked in my signature.
What items are you offering as for payment?
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@Zenzic
Hello! I wouldn't mind drawing your noodle. However, I have no art shop nor set prices for my art as I am still drawing examples but mostly considering if I should actually open a shop or not.
@Zenzic
Hello! I wouldn't mind drawing your noodle. However, I have no art shop nor set prices for my art as I am still drawing examples but mostly considering if I should actually open a shop or not.
DtBIuzC.png
@Karneol

Your art is lovely! Unfortunately I can't afford it at the moment. Thanks for stopping by!

@terracottaidot
(No need for pings, I'm subbed)

I'll happily take a look when you finish those examples!

@UndeadFae

Ahh, I'd jump on that if only I didn't need scrolls myself. XD Thanks for stopping by!

@Karneol

Your art is lovely! Unfortunately I can't afford it at the moment. Thanks for stopping by!

@terracottaidot
(No need for pings, I'm subbed)

I'll happily take a look when you finish those examples!

@UndeadFae

Ahh, I'd jump on that if only I didn't need scrolls myself. XD Thanks for stopping by!

Haha, apologies for the ping then, I could draw your crispy lad if you wanted and you can pay what you want when you see the art. Just a suggestion.
Haha, apologies for the ping then, I could draw your crispy lad if you wanted and you can pay what you want when you see the art. Just a suggestion.
DtBIuzC.png
@terracottaidot

If you're okay with a pay-what-you-want deal, then that's fine with me, too!
I'll add yours to the ordered list, then. :3
@terracottaidot

If you're okay with a pay-what-you-want deal, then that's fine with me, too!
I'll add yours to the ordered list, then. :3
@Zenzic Sorry about that, but thank you! :'3
Hopefully some other time!
@Zenzic Sorry about that, but thank you! :'3
Hopefully some other time!
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

[img]https://imgur.com/iVmgYi9.png[/img] Didn't do too well, so sorry about that! I am not very good at art...
iVmgYi9.png
Didn't do too well, so sorry about that! I am not very good at art...
DtBIuzC.png
1 2 3 4