Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SHUT DOWN, PM FOR NEW POST
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@xBlackheartx

Thank you for ordering! Such a lovely boy, I'm happy to do him. Without apparel he'll cost 45kt, as the base price is 25kt and he has two genes I haven't done, so that's an extra 20kt.

If you're willing to pay, I'd love to try and do the apparel! I'll send two versions of him once he's completed, one with apparel and one without. You don't have to pay for the apparel if you don't like how it looks. I'm working on some art for my other shop at the moment so once I'm done with that I'll begin work on him. I'd say he should be done tomorrow.
@xBlackheartx

Thank you for ordering! Such a lovely boy, I'm happy to do him. Without apparel he'll cost 45kt, as the base price is 25kt and he has two genes I haven't done, so that's an extra 20kt.

If you're willing to pay, I'd love to try and do the apparel! I'll send two versions of him once he's completed, one with apparel and one without. You don't have to pay for the apparel if you don't like how it looks. I'm working on some art for my other shop at the moment so once I'm done with that I'll begin work on him. I'd say he should be done tomorrow.
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon

I'll gladly pay! Wraith is one of my favorite dragons ^^
@mosaicdragon

I'll gladly pay! Wraith is one of my favorite dragons ^^
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx Here he is so far! Let me know if you want anything changed before I work on and complete the apparel. Since the mane covers the back of the neck the ghost can really only show on his face so it's giving me kiss vibes haha [img]https://imgur.com/NwDNoVQ.png[/img]
@xBlackheartx

Here he is so far! Let me know if you want anything changed before I work on and complete the apparel.

Since the mane covers the back of the neck the ghost can really only show on his face so it's giving me kiss vibes haha

NwDNoVQ.png
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@xBlackheartx I went ahead and just got him done! Let me know if you want anything changed from here or the version with no apparel. Otherwise, enjoy! [img]https://imgur.com/0suf59V.png[/img]
@xBlackheartx

I went ahead and just got him done! Let me know if you want anything changed from here or the version with no apparel. Otherwise, enjoy!

0suf59V.png
> FR time (late nights)
@mosaicdragon

Oh wow! It looks amazing! I love it!!
@mosaicdragon

Oh wow! It looks amazing! I love it!!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@CoyoteFlowers @packacz @BlackCatThirteen [img]https://imgur.com/8mlXUsu.png[/img] Uhhh yeah so I wasn't getting enough customers coming through for the donations to get fulfilled so I just decided to work on what I wanted to work on. I only realized once I finished that I had forgot the tongue! I'll add it though if it's requested in an order. Long story short Coatls are now available! The same deal with the genes applies, with the base price being [b]25kt[/b], and genes that haven't been done an extra [b]10kt[/b]. More secondary genes are available, since they are now visible on coatls. But there's still those genes I won't do, like crystal/facet, and the like. Don't worry about combing through the genes to see if they're available or not because I'll do that for you!
@CoyoteFlowers @packacz @BlackCatThirteen
8mlXUsu.png
Uhhh yeah so I wasn't getting enough customers coming through for the donations to get fulfilled so I just decided to work on what I wanted to work on. I only realized once I finished that I had forgot the tongue! I'll add it though if it's requested in an order.

Long story short Coatls are now available! The same deal with the genes applies, with the base price being 25kt, and genes that haven't been done an extra 10kt. More secondary genes are available, since they are now visible on coatls. But there's still those genes I won't do, like crystal/facet, and the like. Don't worry about combing through the genes to see if they're available or not because I'll do that for you!
> FR time (late nights)
I WILL BE BACK— just a little poor right now.
I WILL BE BACK— just a little poor right now.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@mosaicdragon Omg I LOVE your coatl base!! Now I must get one XD Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54651770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546518/54651770_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: Transparent! Payment: Gems Other: I can do an extra 25g for the flowerfall and the circlet! If you want more I do more as well ^^ Tysm!
@mosaicdragon
Omg I LOVE your coatl base!! Now I must get one XD

Dragon:
54651770_350.png

Background: Transparent!
Payment: Gems
Other: I can do an extra 25g for the flowerfall and the circlet! If you want more I do more as well ^^

Tysm!
kHExOMX.png
@BlackCatThirteen

So that's already 55 for just the dragon, since they are new genes! Let me know if you still would like the apparel. I'll get to work on him as soon as possible.

Also, did you want the tongue added or no?
@BlackCatThirteen

So that's already 55 for just the dragon, since they are new genes! Let me know if you still would like the apparel. I'll get to work on him as soon as possible.

Also, did you want the tongue added or no?
> FR time (late nights)
@mosaicdragon
I would still like the apparel! I would also prefer to not have the tongue added ^^
Thank you so much! I’ll send you the payment soon, 80g right?
@mosaicdragon
I would still like the apparel! I would also prefer to not have the tongue added ^^
Thank you so much! I’ll send you the payment soon, 80g right?
kHExOMX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14