Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SHUT DOWN, PM FOR NEW POST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@mosaicdragon Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50495916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504960/50495916_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: Transparent please Payment: Treasure! Other: add me to your pinglist please, also i have another dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52424340] here[/url], but i was curious if you would do firefly?
@mosaicdragon

Dragon:
50495916_350.png

Background: Transparent please
Payment: Treasure!
Other: add me to your pinglist please, also i have another dragon
here
, but i was curious if you would do firefly?
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers

I would love to do her! For whatever reason I just seemed to forget to put down firefly? Would you like both dragons done now, in which you'd just take 2 slots, or just the one for now?

And are you looking for any of the apparel added? It'll cost a little extra, just so you know!

For just the first gal it's the base price of 25kt, plus the two genes I haven't done, so that's an added 20kt (10kt each) just to keep in mind!
@CoyoteFlowers

I would love to do her! For whatever reason I just seemed to forget to put down firefly? Would you like both dragons done now, in which you'd just take 2 slots, or just the one for now?

And are you looking for any of the apparel added? It'll cost a little extra, just so you know!

For just the first gal it's the base price of 25kt, plus the two genes I haven't done, so that's an added 20kt (10kt each) just to keep in mind!
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@CoyoteFlowers Please let me know if you want anything changed! [img]https://imgur.com/a67T3uN.png[/img]
@CoyoteFlowers

Please let me know if you want anything changed!

a67T3uN.png
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@CoyoteFlowers

I know pings can be lost so I'm just making sure you see her! ^
@CoyoteFlowers

I know pings can be lost so I'm just making sure you see her! ^
> FR time (late nights)
@mosaicdragon

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i def' lost the pings for this, i'm sorry. I'll take both please! How much would it cost it me together?

also i love sagira<3
@mosaicdragon

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i def' lost the pings for this, i'm sorry. I'll take both please! How much would it cost it me together?

also i love sagira<3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFlowers

Altogether it would be 100kt, as both have genes that I haven't done. The base prices are 25kt, with 10kt for each gene I haven't done! So with no apparel added, they're both going to cost 45kt.

Sorry I miscalculated! Sagira is 45kt, and the other will be 55kt, as she has 3 genes I haven't done!
@CoyoteFlowers

Altogether it would be 100kt, as both have genes that I haven't done. The base prices are 25kt, with 10kt for each gene I haven't done! So with no apparel added, they're both going to cost 45kt.

Sorry I miscalculated! Sagira is 45kt, and the other will be 55kt, as she has 3 genes I haven't done!
> FR time (late nights)
@mosaicdragon

ok~! sending a 1way with payment <3
@mosaicdragon

ok~! sending a 1way with payment <3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFlowers

Thank you very much! I'll get to work on completing Haniel!
@CoyoteFlowers

Thank you very much! I'll get to work on completing Haniel!
> FR time (late nights)
@mosaicdragon

feel free to accept the cr early too! <3 I don't mind
@mosaicdragon

feel free to accept the cr early too! <3 I don't mind
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFlowers Here she is! I wasn't too sure about the fireflies so let me know if you'd like them, or anything else, changed in any way! I made the firefly on her nose look best against a white background, so if you're putting her on a different color background let me know and I'd be happy to adjust it. [img]https://imgur.com/KZB3ZSo.png[/img]
@CoyoteFlowers

Here she is! I wasn't too sure about the fireflies so let me know if you'd like them, or anything else, changed in any way!

I made the firefly on her nose look best against a white background, so if you're putting her on a different color background let me know and I'd be happy to adjust it.

KZB3ZSo.png
> FR time (late nights)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14