Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Perfect Bio (lore, art, moodboards)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CommenRue

So sorry it took so long, I went on vacation and forgot to bring my computer charger. I hope you like it though! Enjoy!

The small Skydancer didn't even bother looking around. It would be no use anyways. He wasn't like other dragons, and it isn't some cheesy line. He is completely blind, a very rare thing in dragon species. Luckily when he was hatched his clan didn't throw his to the wolves. The reason clans did this was because they thought that blind dragons were either a bad omen. Some said that the reason their eyes were so hollow was because they had no soul inside of them. They said that an undead dragon haunted them, causing their eyes glassy look of the dead. These claims were in no way factual but it didn't stop some dragons from shying away from the small hatchling when they saw him walking around. But what was worse were the clans that threw the hatchlings out because they thought it would make their clan look weaker. They were usually war clans that did this but it didn't make their actions right or honorable. It was truly a sick thing to do either way, but there wasn't anyway for other clans to stop each other. But Cecil had a bit of luck and his clan was willing to keep him and even treat him as an equal. But that didn't mean his life was easy. Everyday would be a new challenge in his early years of life. He would have to flip his wings out and whip his tail back and forth just to try to not run into anything. Things did get better for the young dragon. One day he met a creature that would change his life for the better.

It was a warm day and Cecil had decided to test his abilities of seeing without eyes by going on a walk through the forest. He had been slowly learning to use his antenna to feel around the area and “see” the general shapes of things. So off he went. He walked for hours loving the feeling of freedom and the natural quiet that came from the forest. He hated walking through the clan streets because he could hear all the whispers from the older dragons as he passed. Oh how they loved to talk about him. Some pitied him, some just accepted him, but some hated him. They said he was evil and deserved to be kicked out of the clan. But he didn't listen to their words. A flutter of wings above him snap him out of his thoughts. His nose turned upwards trying to catch the scent. Dragon he wondered. No, this was something new. Something wild and free, hopefully not dangerous he thought as he lowered himself into a defensive position. He felt the scent get stronger as the creature landed right in front of him. He used his antenna and realized what was in front of him. He useless eyes widened. It was a slight eyewing. They were almost as rare as blind dragons he thought in wonder, his body relaxing from the defensive position. He faced the creature curious as to what it wanted with him. Maybe he wanted something to eat. By the gods I hope he doesn't want to eat me, the young dragon thought. But the creature wanted something much different. He wanted to help the small dragon in front of him and knew just the way.

Cecil felt something brush against his mind. Was the eyewing trying to connect with him! He felt his mind relax and let the creature in. For a split second he got to view the colors and beauty of the world from the eyewings eyes. He saw himself standing, shaking more like from the power the eyewing was using on him. But then he was back in the peaceful darkness he lived in. But something was different he could feel more power deep within him. He eyes turned to the eyewing in confusion. What had just happened. He felt the brush against his mind again before he heard a soft voice filter through his thoughts. “Don't be afraid my friend. We are bonded, I am what you could call your familiar.” The voice whispered gently. The male let out a small gasp of joy his tail wagging behind him. But the voice continued, “Now that we are linked you will have much stronger telepathy and I can help be your eyes.” It said only adding to the hatchlings joy. “Really?” He whispered out hoping this wasn't somehow a dream. He heard a soft coo from the creature as it came up to him. It nuzzled against his neck just to show that it was real. The male let out a small yip of happiness and rushed back to his clan to share the news. Ever since then the males power has grown, even though his body didn't. The pair have stayed together through thick and thin and are always there for each other when they need it most. It seemed life for Cecil wasn't that bad after all.
Made by @wolfdragon112

Please add credit and do come again soon!
@CommenRue

So sorry it took so long, I went on vacation and forgot to bring my computer charger. I hope you like it though! Enjoy!

The small Skydancer didn't even bother looking around. It would be no use anyways. He wasn't like other dragons, and it isn't some cheesy line. He is completely blind, a very rare thing in dragon species. Luckily when he was hatched his clan didn't throw his to the wolves. The reason clans did this was because they thought that blind dragons were either a bad omen. Some said that the reason their eyes were so hollow was because they had no soul inside of them. They said that an undead dragon haunted them, causing their eyes glassy look of the dead. These claims were in no way factual but it didn't stop some dragons from shying away from the small hatchling when they saw him walking around. But what was worse were the clans that threw the hatchlings out because they thought it would make their clan look weaker. They were usually war clans that did this but it didn't make their actions right or honorable. It was truly a sick thing to do either way, but there wasn't anyway for other clans to stop each other. But Cecil had a bit of luck and his clan was willing to keep him and even treat him as an equal. But that didn't mean his life was easy. Everyday would be a new challenge in his early years of life. He would have to flip his wings out and whip his tail back and forth just to try to not run into anything. Things did get better for the young dragon. One day he met a creature that would change his life for the better.

It was a warm day and Cecil had decided to test his abilities of seeing without eyes by going on a walk through the forest. He had been slowly learning to use his antenna to feel around the area and “see” the general shapes of things. So off he went. He walked for hours loving the feeling of freedom and the natural quiet that came from the forest. He hated walking through the clan streets because he could hear all the whispers from the older dragons as he passed. Oh how they loved to talk about him. Some pitied him, some just accepted him, but some hated him. They said he was evil and deserved to be kicked out of the clan. But he didn't listen to their words. A flutter of wings above him snap him out of his thoughts. His nose turned upwards trying to catch the scent. Dragon he wondered. No, this was something new. Something wild and free, hopefully not dangerous he thought as he lowered himself into a defensive position. He felt the scent get stronger as the creature landed right in front of him. He used his antenna and realized what was in front of him. He useless eyes widened. It was a slight eyewing. They were almost as rare as blind dragons he thought in wonder, his body relaxing from the defensive position. He faced the creature curious as to what it wanted with him. Maybe he wanted something to eat. By the gods I hope he doesn't want to eat me, the young dragon thought. But the creature wanted something much different. He wanted to help the small dragon in front of him and knew just the way.

Cecil felt something brush against his mind. Was the eyewing trying to connect with him! He felt his mind relax and let the creature in. For a split second he got to view the colors and beauty of the world from the eyewings eyes. He saw himself standing, shaking more like from the power the eyewing was using on him. But then he was back in the peaceful darkness he lived in. But something was different he could feel more power deep within him. He eyes turned to the eyewing in confusion. What had just happened. He felt the brush against his mind again before he heard a soft voice filter through his thoughts. “Don't be afraid my friend. We are bonded, I am what you could call your familiar.” The voice whispered gently. The male let out a small gasp of joy his tail wagging behind him. But the voice continued, “Now that we are linked you will have much stronger telepathy and I can help be your eyes.” It said only adding to the hatchlings joy. “Really?” He whispered out hoping this wasn't somehow a dream. He heard a soft coo from the creature as it came up to him. It nuzzled against his neck just to show that it was real. The male let out a small yip of happiness and rushed back to his clan to share the news. Ever since then the males power has grown, even though his body didn't. The pair have stayed together through thick and thin and are always there for each other when they need it most. It seemed life for Cecil wasn't that bad after all.
Made by @wolfdragon112

Please add credit and do come again soon!
Hello!
Do you happen to be open for new customers?
Hello!
Do you happen to be open for new customers?
OicoAm7.png3F8d2nZ.png
@wolfdragon112
Thank you so much! It's exactly what I'm looking for and it's better than what I expected!
@wolfdragon112
Thank you so much! It's exactly what I'm looking for and it's better than what I expected!
FR time+1515292878_Y7uzgTm1F4cboT2.pngI AM: online/offline
@Daesyn
Yes! But if you want lore I have a shop you can order from linked in the shop and there’s a different art style you can look up “uper cheap art shop and that’s mine as well! And if you just want moodboards I can do that to
@Daesyn
Yes! But if you want lore I have a shop you can order from linked in the shop and there’s a different art style you can look up “uper cheap art shop and that’s mine as well! And if you just want moodboards I can do that to
@CommenRue
Yay!!
@CommenRue
Yay!!
@Cngx

Here you go! I hope you like it! Ill do the moodboard now but I had a quick question once you read the lore do you want it to be more icy or just be a golden/white theme to match her colors! Enjoy the lore!

Name looked around the icy walls of the prison. Her face hard no signs of emotion lying in her eyes, This is what her world was a cold emotionless land. But they had to be like this to protect the rest of dragonkind. They were the keepers of the shade and they made sure it never got out. If it wasn't for them the shade would run free and wild. Sure she didn't guard the more monstrous of the shade creatures but that didn't mean she was less important. She kept the smaller shades trapped and locked down. Some dragons liked to say she was as icy and cold as the walls surrounding them but she wasn't. At least not on the inside. Deep down she wanted to see what else there was to the world but her kind didn't work like that. They said were they were and stopped the shade from growing. So the female said quiet and cold. She did her job better than any other dragon, but it hasn't always been like this. When she was a hatchling she had a free and wild spirit. She loved to explore and go on adventures. But as she grew and learned more about her kind her wild spirit was forced into a deep cage inside of her. And the emotionless dragon she is now came to be.
Lore made by @wolfdragon112

Hope you liked it and please add credit! Come again soon <3
@Cngx

Here you go! I hope you like it! Ill do the moodboard now but I had a quick question once you read the lore do you want it to be more icy or just be a golden/white theme to match her colors! Enjoy the lore!

Name looked around the icy walls of the prison. Her face hard no signs of emotion lying in her eyes, This is what her world was a cold emotionless land. But they had to be like this to protect the rest of dragonkind. They were the keepers of the shade and they made sure it never got out. If it wasn't for them the shade would run free and wild. Sure she didn't guard the more monstrous of the shade creatures but that didn't mean she was less important. She kept the smaller shades trapped and locked down. Some dragons liked to say she was as icy and cold as the walls surrounding them but she wasn't. At least not on the inside. Deep down she wanted to see what else there was to the world but her kind didn't work like that. They said were they were and stopped the shade from growing. So the female said quiet and cold. She did her job better than any other dragon, but it hasn't always been like this. When she was a hatchling she had a free and wild spirit. She loved to explore and go on adventures. But as she grew and learned more about her kind her wild spirit was forced into a deep cage inside of her. And the emotionless dragon she is now came to be.
Lore made by @wolfdragon112

Hope you liked it and please add credit! Come again soon <3
@wolfdragon112 This is wonderful! Thank you so much!! :-D And I'm thinkin more golden/white theme mostly but I do not mind if some icy bits get placed in there~
@wolfdragon112 This is wonderful! Thank you so much!! :-D And I'm thinkin more golden/white theme mostly but I do not mind if some icy bits get placed in there~
Character/dragon: Chakra
Length:short-medium
POV: narrator
Details: you can check out his art :3
info- loves winter. has a red flower "hair clip" he never lets anyone touch.
could you help me create a story for him? the above is all i have thought of for him, im sorry! if not, i can grab another character for you instead XD
Story, Lore, or description: anything that works for you, but would prefer a description
Do I want an extra setup: geo if there's a color that matches his color scheme; if not, none
Extra: thank you!
@wolfdragon112
Character/dragon: Chakra
Length:short-medium
POV: narrator
Details: you can check out his art :3
info- loves winter. has a red flower "hair clip" he never lets anyone touch.
could you help me create a story for him? the above is all i have thought of for him, im sorry! if not, i can grab another character for you instead XD
Story, Lore, or description: anything that works for you, but would prefer a description
Do I want an extra setup: geo if there's a color that matches his color scheme; if not, none
Extra: thank you!
@wolfdragon112
Was: IzzyLightwood721
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11