Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human(oid) Art! [H] CS, FR, USD!
1 2
Blep~
Blep~
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Inudragon Hi there! I have a USD art shop in my signature; I mostly do realistic/semi-realistic sketches & paintings (though I can do lineart as well if you'd prefer). Here's my Bragging Collage: [img]https://i.imgur.com/uQ2q3sX.png[/img] I have more examples and prices in my art shop. Let me know if you're interested! ^^
@Inudragon Hi there! I have a USD art shop in my signature; I mostly do realistic/semi-realistic sketches & paintings (though I can do lineart as well if you'd prefer).
Here's my Bragging Collage:
uQ2q3sX.png
I have more examples and prices in my art shop. Let me know if you're interested! ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Inudragon
Hello, i can draw some of your OC's, you can see my art shop in the signature^^
I'm mainly interested in USD payment, but take olso t/g!
@Inudragon
Hello, i can draw some of your OC's, you can see my art shop in the signature^^
I'm mainly interested in USD payment, but take olso t/g!
check my art shop :3 -->KWAa5bb.png
@Inudragon

heyo~! if you're still looking, i have my shop open! there's some examples of my art, more here. in my shop there's also the price list c:
please, feel free to check it out~!
i'd love to hear back from you soon! c:
@Inudragon

heyo~! if you're still looking, i have my shop open! there's some examples of my art, more here. in my shop there's also the price list c:
please, feel free to check it out~!
i'd love to hear back from you soon! c:
zone: +10 FR
@Inudragon Hey there! I'd love to do art of your dragons or OCs (Xanthus and Suncatcher are absolutely delightful), do give my shop a look for examples and prices!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2636250
@Inudragon Hey there! I'd love to do art of your dragons or OCs (Xanthus and Suncatcher are absolutely delightful), do give my shop a look for examples and prices!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2636250
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Boop~
Boop~
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Inudragon are you still looking for commission? please check out my art shop!
Click here or my signature!
@Inudragon are you still looking for commission? please check out my art shop!
Click here or my signature!
rNic5RB.png3nzspwe.pngorExeZR.png
Hello Inu, my shop just open yesterday if you want to take a look here and for the price we can talk of course, if you want one of my draw

Have a nice day !
Hello Inu, my shop just open yesterday if you want to take a look here and for the price we can talk of course, if you want one of my draw

Have a nice day !
X36uqeh.jpg
@Inudragon

Hey there! I'm currently having a 50% off USD sale in my shop for the next few days if you'd like to take a look! The link is in my signature; let me know if anything catches your eye ^u^
@Inudragon

Hey there! I'm currently having a 50% off USD sale in my shop for the next few days if you'd like to take a look! The link is in my signature; let me know if anything catches your eye ^u^
Vesper | 23 | she/her & xe/xem | Art Shop | Editing Service
1 2