Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nell's Writing Edits! [OPEN]
[center][font=trebuchet ms][size=7][color=orchid][b]Editing Service![/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [rule] [color=purple]Hello there! My name is Nell, and I offer writing edits for pretty much anything you can imagine! I have a BFA in creative writing and a certificate in publishing, so you can be sure I know what I'm doing, but if you would like to see examples of my writing you can find some [url=https://archiveofourown.org/users/HighKingMargo/works]here[/url]! I offer two levels of editing: [font=trebuchet ms][size=5][color=orchid][b]Copy Edits - $1/250 words[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=purple] -Grammar edits according to [i]The Chicago Manual of Style[/i] -Sentence structure -Verbiage and flow suggestions I will copy edit [b]anything[/b] 250+ words. [/color] [right][font=trebuchet ms][size=5][color=orchid][b]Developmental Edits - $5/1k words[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=purple] General narrative feedback including: -Plot structure -Pacing -Character -Fact-checking Writing for developmental edits must be at least 1k words and have a narrative thread e.g. a short story, a piece of creative nonfiction--not lore or a research paper (as I probably don't know enough about the subject matter to give reliable feedback). [/color][/right] [font=trebuchet ms][size=5][color=orchid][b]Process[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=purple]I will paste your writing into Microsoft Word and make edits and comments with track changes on so that you can see exactly what I did and accept those changes as you see fit! I will upload the finished file to Google Drive and ping you when it's ready. If you choose to pay with USD, I will DM you my PayPal! [/color] [center][font=trebuchet ms][size=5][color=orchid][b]Conversion Rates[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=purple] $1 USD = 100g = 100kt [/color][/center] [center][font=trebuchet ms][size=5][color=orchid][b]Slots[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=purple] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Please fill out this form to order![/color][/center] [quote name="Order Form"] [b]Username: Link to writing: Editing type: Payment type: Notes:[/quote] [color=purple][size=2]*I am subscribed to this thread[/size][/color]
Editing Service!

Hello there! My name is Nell, and I offer writing edits for pretty much anything you can imagine! I have a BFA in creative writing and a certificate in publishing, so you can be sure I know what I'm doing, but if you would like to see examples of my writing you can find some here! I offer two levels of editing:

Copy Edits - $1/250 words

-Grammar edits according to The Chicago Manual of Style
-Sentence structure
-Verbiage and flow suggestions

I will copy edit anything 250+ words.

Developmental Edits - $5/1k words

General narrative feedback including:
-Plot structure
-Pacing
-Character
-Fact-checking

Writing for developmental edits must be at least
1k words and have a narrative thread e.g. a
short story, a piece of creative nonfiction--not
lore or a research paper (as I probably don't
know enough about the subject matter to give
reliable feedback).

Process

I will paste your writing into Microsoft Word and make edits and comments with track changes on so that you can see exactly what I did and accept those changes as you see fit! I will upload the finished file to Google Drive and ping you when it's ready. If you choose to pay with USD, I will DM you my PayPal!

Conversion Rates

$1 USD = 100g = 100kt
Slots

Please fill out this form to order!
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Link to writing:
Editing type:
Payment type:
Notes:

*I am subscribed to this thread
Vesper | 23 | she/her & xe/xem | Art Shop | Editing Service