Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kriber's gijinka/humanoid art shop!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
Its all good xD I'm just never sure if I'm supposed to ping lol alright I'll send you the PM and I'll fill out the form for the second one probably tomorrow.
Its all good xD I'm just never sure if I'm supposed to ping lol alright I'll send you the PM and I'll fill out the form for the second one probably tomorrow.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Username: Onyxbat
Dragon/Character: Artsona of me
Type: human
Tier: Style 1 halfbody with shading
Extra Info: I like gothy aesthetics and bats. But I also like glittery and glowy stuff.
Payment: Treasure (just let me know the total for everything)

And the second idea;
Dragon/Character: Haia/Xue
Tier: Style 1 Halfbody with shading
Extra Info: Xue is missing an arm. I was hoping to get a pic of Haimati pregnant if you're able to draw something like that. With maybe a pose like this.
Payment: Same as above.
Username: Onyxbat
Dragon/Character: Artsona of me
Tier: Style 1 halfbody with shading
Extra Info: I like gothy aesthetics and bats. But I also like glittery and glowy stuff.
Payment: Treasure (just let me know the total for everything)

And the second idea;
Dragon/Character: Haia/Xue
Tier: Style 1 Halfbody with shading
Extra Info: Xue is missing an arm. I was hoping to get a pic of Haimati pregnant if you're able to draw something like that. With maybe a pose like this.
Payment: Same as above.
@Kriber

ORDER FORM:
Username: Al3s1s
Dragon/Character:https://colorfulwatcher.tumblr.com/post/612717681692622848/i-decided-to-draw-some-ocs-with-natsumi-getting-a (Natsumi has FR Cherry Eye Color) the perceived female on the right has FR Cherry Eyes.

Tier: Style 2 fulbody shading with the perceived male on the left having pastel yellow angelic wings
Extra Info: They have both gone through some hardships and together they learn to love.
Payment: I will be paying full in treasure.

Hi, I would like to order a slot in style 2 full body for this character:
@Kriber

ORDER FORM:
Username: Al3s1s
Dragon/Character:https://colorfulwatcher.tumblr.com/post/612717681692622848/i-decided-to-draw-some-ocs-with-natsumi-getting-a (Natsumi has FR Cherry Eye Color) the perceived female on the right has FR Cherry Eyes.

Tier: Style 2 fulbody shading with the perceived male on the left having pastel yellow angelic wings
Extra Info: They have both gone through some hardships and together they learn to love.
Payment: I will be paying full in treasure.

Hi, I would like to order a slot in style 2 full body for this character:
@Onyxbat so just for clarification, you want haimati and xue in one image? a couple piece?

@Al3s1s could you clarify what you mean by cherry eyes? bc i have no idea what they are ;w; and would you like me to draw them both as a couple piece as well?
@Onyxbat so just for clarification, you want haimati and xue in one image? a couple piece?

@Al3s1s could you clarify what you mean by cherry eyes? bc i have no idea what they are ;w; and would you like me to draw them both as a couple piece as well?
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
hope yall enjoy your stay here! i'm just vibing :)
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Correct :)
Correct :)
@Kriber

Yes to the couple piece. FR Cherry eyes means Flight Rising's Cherry coloration as eye color.

If that is all let me know the price.
@Kriber

Yes to the couple piece. FR Cherry eyes means Flight Rising's Cherry coloration as eye color.

If that is all let me know the price.
@OnyxBat the total'll be 300kt/g!

@Al3s1s ahhh ok! your total's gonna be 200kt!

@ both of you, leave the payment in my crs and i'll pick it up once i finish! :)
@OnyxBat the total'll be 300kt/g!

@Al3s1s ahhh ok! your total's gonna be 200kt!

@ both of you, leave the payment in my crs and i'll pick it up once i finish! :)
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
hope yall enjoy your stay here! i'm just vibing :)
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
Hi ^^ if you are still taking orders and i'd love to order some fuit gummis for my d&d party :3c
Username: xLILM0NSTERx
Dragon/Character: ok so there are 6 characters... i hope this is ok? xD if not just do how many you'd want to do. I will also note some of their refs are what the players have drawn so sorry if they are a little hard to use as refs.
kier
Paimon -1
cassius -(meme thing)
rin
jako - 1
whisk - she is an owl
Type: humanoid
Tier: fuit gummis
Extra Info: nothing specific i can think of? but please let me know if this is ok
Payment: 200g since this is a lot im a-ok with paying more
Hi ^^ if you are still taking orders and i'd love to order some fuit gummis for my d&d party :3c
Username: xLILM0NSTERx
Dragon/Character: ok so there are 6 characters... i hope this is ok? xD if not just do how many you'd want to do. I will also note some of their refs are what the players have drawn so sorry if they are a little hard to use as refs.
kier
Paimon -1
cassius -(meme thing)
rin
jako - 1
whisk - she is an owl
Type: humanoid
Tier: fuit gummis
Extra Info: nothing specific i can think of? but please let me know if this is ok
Payment: 200g since this is a lot im a-ok with paying more
Username: WatermelonWolfo!
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/12424621.tom
Type: humanoid!
Tier: style one fullbody!
Extra Info: nope, you can do whatever!
Payment: treasure and gems
Username: WatermelonWolfo!
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/12424621.tom
Type: humanoid!
Tier: style one fullbody!
Extra Info: nope, you can do whatever!
Payment: treasure and gems
murphy.png
@Kriber
Your art is adorable I would love to order. Do you mind pm orders. I prefer pm because I use google doc links. But if that is an issue I can post some temporary imgur links here.
@Kriber
Your art is adorable I would love to order. Do you mind pm orders. I prefer pm because I use google doc links. But if that is an issue I can post some temporary imgur links here.
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31