Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kriber's gijinka/humanoid art shop!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
@Kriber Awesome, thank you so much! [b]Username:[/b] jayquills [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65978923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/659790/65978923p.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71041598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/710416/71041598p.png[/img][/url] [b]Type:[/b] hybrids [b]Tier:[/b] Style 2 full body with shading [b]Extra Info:[/b] Could I get them sitting and playing music together? Keo plays the lute and Viva the lyre! Keo is roughly half a foot shorter than Viva. [b]Payment:[/b] 500kt ((I think?? this covers it but lmk if more is needed!! ^^;
@Kriber Awesome, thank you so much!

Username: jayquills
Dragon/Character: 65978923p.png 71041598p.png
Type: hybrids
Tier: Style 2 full body with shading
Extra Info: Could I get them sitting and playing music together? Keo plays the lute and Viva the lyre! Keo is roughly half a foot shorter than Viva.
Payment: 500kt ((I think?? this covers it but lmk if more is needed!! ^^;
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@jayquills awwww they're so cute >w< i can draw them for sure yea! leave the payment in crs and i'll pick it up once i finish :)
@jayquills awwww they're so cute >w< i can draw them for sure yea! leave the payment in crs and i'll pick it up once i finish :)
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
hope yall enjoy your stay here! i'm just vibing :)
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@Kriber

Thank you so much!! Payment has been sent ^^
@Kriber

Thank you so much!! Payment has been sent ^^
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
Hello! I'd love to please com somethings from ye :)

Username: KAKarma
Dragon/Character: A couple piece for my character Arty and his partner Morty?
Type: human~
Tier: Style 1 Please! And yes to shading please. :)
Extra Info: Arty is easily embarrassed but an absolute sap, Morty does like to teas him a fair bit, but they are the biggest lovey couple.
Payment:
Saw your wishlist and I can offer

White Linin Wing wraps, Gold Steampunk scarf, Sangine rose thorn banner, Brass steampunk vest, Leather aviators bag,simple wing cuffs, Raven wood guard and brace, and 150gems
(I hope I did my math right that that should be a decent offer. Forgive me if I didn't. )

and if it's okay to request more then one... May I please also request

Username: K-A-Karma
Dragon/Character: A couple’s piece with my daintys Charlie and Father Birarwood hanging out? (platonic)
Type: humanoid!
Tier: Tier 1 please! With shading :)
Extra Info: Charlie is shorter and a very happy person. Can be drawn in either the more male leaning outfit or the dress as they are gender fluid. Their ‘uniform’ (the outfit shown with the white cloak) is also an option. :)
Father Biarwood is Blind so his eyes are always sort of clouded and you cant see the pupil well, just the foggy purple. Any outfit works for him too (aside from the 2 costumes he was drawn in for halloween. The maid dress and the shepard’s outfit lol) , he has one like Charlie’s uniform just with pants and not the puffy shorts lol if you want to do that. :) he’s very calm and collected in comparison to Charlie’s joyful energy.
Payment: would 200 gems work? :)

If I can ever pick who first to com a dragon hybrid of first I'll def have to be back to do that lol
Hello! I'd love to please com somethings from ye :)

Username: KAKarma
Dragon/Character: A couple piece for my character Arty and his partner Morty?
Type: human~
Tier: Style 1 Please! And yes to shading please. :)
Extra Info: Arty is easily embarrassed but an absolute sap, Morty does like to teas him a fair bit, but they are the biggest lovey couple.
Payment:
Saw your wishlist and I can offer

White Linin Wing wraps, Gold Steampunk scarf, Sangine rose thorn banner, Brass steampunk vest, Leather aviators bag,simple wing cuffs, Raven wood guard and brace, and 150gems
(I hope I did my math right that that should be a decent offer. Forgive me if I didn't. )

and if it's okay to request more then one... May I please also request

Dragon/Character: A couple’s piece with my daintys Charlie and Father Birarwood hanging out? (platonic)
Type: humanoid!
Tier: Tier 1 please! With shading :)
Extra Info: Charlie is shorter and a very happy person. Can be drawn in either the more male leaning outfit or the dress as they are gender fluid. Their ‘uniform’ (the outfit shown with the white cloak) is also an option. :)
Father Biarwood is Blind so his eyes are always sort of clouded and you cant see the pupil well, just the foggy purple. Any outfit works for him too (aside from the 2 costumes he was drawn in for halloween. The maid dress and the shepard’s outfit lol) , he has one like Charlie’s uniform just with pants and not the puffy shorts lol if you want to do that. :) he’s very calm and collected in comparison to Charlie’s joyful energy.
Payment: would 200 gems work? :)

If I can ever pick who first to com a dragon hybrid of first I'll def have to be back to do that lol
@KAKarma can do!! would you want them to be both fullbodies?
@KAKarma can do!! would you want them to be both fullbodies?
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@Kriber yes please! Sorry for not specifying that. :)
@Kriber yes please! Sorry for not specifying that. :)
@KAKarma ok!!! leave the payment in crs and i'll pick it up once i'm done with both of them :] would you prefer me to dm you here on fr or on discord?
@KAKarma ok!!! leave the payment in crs and i'll pick it up once i'm done with both of them :] would you prefer me to dm you here on fr or on discord?
Manta_Gel_Mat_2.png
kriber/kribs/jay

20 | fr+0 | he/they/e

art shop
Manta_Gel_Mat.png
@Kriber Discord would liklely work best! I'll see it fastest there :) I'll send over the payment now <3
@Kriber Discord would liklely work best! I'll see it fastest there :) I'll send over the payment now <3
As I said im back lol

Dragon/Character: my lad Fei, and this version of my gal Kuro please! (separate)
Type: human and a humanoid!
Tier: style 1 for both please, yes to shading
Extra Info:
Fei: Shy but kind, the type who loves windy days and nature. His horns wrap around his head on the sides, :) polite young man.

Kuro: If you play genshin feel free to throw her in any other charater's outfit lol, she's a clothing thief. She has a clothing hit list and all XD. She's very energetic and happy, the type to make friends with anyone.

Payment: Icicle chains, Emerald aviator bag, Teardrop Lapis choker, and dustrunners arctic bags +20 gems
As I said im back lol

Dragon/Character: my lad Fei, and this version of my gal Kuro please! (separate)
Type: human and a humanoid!
Tier: style 1 for both please, yes to shading
Extra Info:
Fei: Shy but kind, the type who loves windy days and nature. His horns wrap around his head on the sides, :) polite young man.

Kuro: If you play genshin feel free to throw her in any other charater's outfit lol, she's a clothing thief. She has a clothing hit list and all XD. She's very energetic and happy, the type to make friends with anyone.

Payment: Icicle chains, Emerald aviator bag, Teardrop Lapis choker, and dustrunners arctic bags +20 gems
hello! im not sure how you're going slots-wise but i'm happy to wait!^^

Username: mine's oprhy, but i'm ordering for T34dragin on TH
Dragon/Character: my friend's mascot liyu!
Type: hybrid!
Tier: Style 2 fullbody please! and no to shading
Extra Info: if you could draw him relaxing or smth, that would be awesome
Payment: 500g ! + i am happy to offer more if need be
hello! im not sure how you're going slots-wise but i'm happy to wait!^^

Username: mine's oprhy, but i'm ordering for T34dragin on TH
Dragon/Character: my friend's mascot liyu!
Type: hybrid!
Tier: Style 2 fullbody please! and no to shading
Extra Info: if you could draw him relaxing or smth, that would be awesome
Payment: 500g ! + i am happy to offer more if need be
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31