Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] BONEYART art shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Amayai

Would you add me to your pinglist? I can't afford this IRL right now, but I'd love to come back later!

Edit: Please also ping me when you open g/t slots!
@Amayai

Would you add me to your pinglist? I can't afford this IRL right now, but I'd love to come back later!

Edit: Please also ping me when you open g/t slots!
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan aw, thank you! Adding~ <3
@ScarletSultan aw, thank you! Adding~ <3
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@DelightedVilla @Pressia @Naegiri

Hello there everyone with pending orders from me! I must notify you that it might take me an extra week to get to your orders.

Yesterday it rained like hell and my drawing tablet got some water on it. I couldn't manage to turn it on today. The problem seems to be with the power cable and I have left it in rice, hopefully any droplets will be sucked out and the cable will work. Because of that I have no prediction as to when and if my drawing tablet will work again. If I can't turn it on by tomorrow I might bring out my old tablet to draw your commissions, which will be much slower, but at least I'll still be able to do it.

Thank you for understanding!
@DelightedVilla @Pressia @Naegiri

Hello there everyone with pending orders from me! I must notify you that it might take me an extra week to get to your orders.

Yesterday it rained like hell and my drawing tablet got some water on it. I couldn't manage to turn it on today. The problem seems to be with the power cable and I have left it in rice, hopefully any droplets will be sucked out and the cable will work. Because of that I have no prediction as to when and if my drawing tablet will work again. If I can't turn it on by tomorrow I might bring out my old tablet to draw your commissions, which will be much slower, but at least I'll still be able to do it.

Thank you for understanding!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai
Oof, I'm so sorry to hear that! I completely understand, take all the time you need <3 Fingers crossed the cable starts to work again!
@Amayai
Oof, I'm so sorry to hear that! I completely understand, take all the time you need <3 Fingers crossed the cable starts to work again!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Sorry about your tablet! Don't worry if your backlog takes a while, it is alright. <3
Sorry about your tablet! Don't worry if your backlog takes a while, it is alright. <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Amayai

Guess who’s back? xD

I finally finished restarting my digital art shop and making an affiliates banner. I’m super sorry it took so long because I was being lazy, but would you want to be affiliates with it now? :3 (it is the Art nook in my sig)

I’m literally dying rn your art is just so good asdfgh
@Amayai

Guess who’s back? xD

I finally finished restarting my digital art shop and making an affiliates banner. I’m super sorry it took so long because I was being lazy, but would you want to be affiliates with it now? :3 (it is the Art nook in my sig)

I’m literally dying rn your art is just so good asdfgh
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Can i be added to the pinglist please?
Can i be added to the pinglist please?
BVY1Ftg.png
@Bany Thank you! I just added you <3

@CheshireGata why not! I'll add your new banner as well! ^^